10 year old girl smarter than Einstein

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3585908/The-ten-year-old-girl-smarter-Einstein-Nishi-one-youngest-children-Britain-achieve-mark-162-Mensa-IQ-test.html

>B-but niggers are all stupid and clearly inferior

Poltards fucking obliterated yet again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PS3-ddq7LY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dailymail
sage

IQ tests at child age are pretty meaningless though.

Wow a super-autist shitskin cunt. Where is her amazing theory that redefines a field of study?

>shitskin 10 year old
Yeah this isn't real

This. I was a certified genius child.

Now look at me. LOOK AT ME.

I thought Jewstain never had an IQ test
who are they trying to fool?

>Indian
>Black
choose one

>"She's smarter than Einsteinnnnn"
>"He's smarter than Einsteinnnn"
IQ tests aside, what exactly has she accomplished?

>B-but niggers are all stupid and clearly inferior
She is clearly not a nigger. Looks like she from Indian sub-continent.

Four-leaf clover child

>mensa
intothetrash.jpg

What a horribly misleading and insulting article. Einstein's IQ has been estimated at anywhere between 160-190. This little Poolet will probably be a gender studies major and sell slurpees.

100 years and they finally found someone to compete.
>a 10-year-old girl
how degenerate are you?

Holy fuck, that loli looks literally like a piece of shit.

>smarter than Einstein because her parents beat her until the did the test perfectly.
Stupid article. I'm not giving dailymail a (You). Also, that's not a nigger. I'm positive she's from Sri Lanka,

>162 Mensa score
>Indian

Can she do it, Sup Forums? Can she solve the loo problem in India once and for all?

The loo question will take more than a million pajeets with a collective IQ of a gorillion.

back to the loo...

>Let us not forget to add those 40 points for being a female minority
>Holy moly, we got ourselves a new Tesla
>Good job everyone

Einstein was a dumbass and everything he said was wrong

actually pretty stable over years mate

??

this

THIS IS CLEARLY A POO IN LOO

Pooperpower 2030

That little turd is hovering close to the Super Jew, not exceeding his I.Q.

And I.Q. is just how much information you retain. It's not a measure of overall intelligence.

The Poos tend to produce people with above average I.Q.s They just waste it by shitting in streets and not designing better loos.

IQ tests were invented to test kids in the first place you fucking retard

I'm sorry user.

Have a cookie.

also

>caste system
>cultural urge to keep things the same and not improve them
>wealth centralized, poos spend money on bollywood and not re invest into markets
>Poos come to US on a free 7 year tax credit so they can be a baron when they go home
>refuse to do anything important with their 7/11 money except repeat the cycle

Make a thread when she actually DOES SOMETHING with it.

I'd bet there are thousands of people in the world right now with IQs over 200, but they'll never do anything with it because more than half the world is shit and there are no opportunities in some places.

user thats clearly a pooinloo, still it's probably bullshit. Until she achieves something on the level of Einstein and those before him i think we can hold off on the praise.

hawkings rescinded his entire life work after einstein was proven to be a fraud its not on the news for obvious reasons.

This is why.

youtube.com/watch?v=PS3-ddq7LY8

Well, considering einstein was a fraudulent plagiarizer that stole "his" ideas from the patent office he worked at and couldn't even perform basic math or tie his shoes.... then yeah I'd say he's about on the same level as a 10 year old mud-pup.

>smarter than einstein
>this girl will literally never invent or innovate anything
L O L

In all fairness .. . . . we have seen these Super bright kids before.

They burn out in a few years and drift into mental illness.

EINSTEINS RESULTS WERE NEVER PUBLISHED YOU FUCKWITS STOP BELIEVING THIS SHIT

Not even a negroid.. Some tanned indian. Even her hair is straight.

most of the social workers find evidence of child abuse on this kids.

She'll probably get raped on her way to school, maybe after that she'll invent an Intro-vaginal trap to prevent rapes in India.

Maybe some kind of bear trap for cocks.

>actually pretty stable over years mate
Only after reaching adulthood, IQ heredity turns into actual thing after that, that's why white genius kid is more likely to stay genius as adult than a black genius kid.

I know that feel. 161 iq.

>always hear about the high IQ tokens
>none of them ever creates something worth bragging about

>tfw was IQ tested as a child scored 142 and I've achieved nothing

JUST
U
S
T

At age 5, genetics accounts for only 22 percent of the variance, 40 percent at age 7 and 82 percent at age 18. See Rushton paper on Flynn effect from 2.000.

IQ is not fixed until adulthood. Her genes will likely catch on later, though of course geniuses can occur even in Africans.

Those already exist.

Who here /stupid/? I have simply come to except this.

Has she done anything worthwhile with her intelligence?

So true, there's always 1 or 2 a year and then you never ever hear about them.

WE WUZ POINCARE N SHEEEET

>smarter than Einstein
>Can't poo in the loo

It's bragging rights.

But what has she accomplished

IQ tests take into account age

they are like the BMI tests, they are easily inflatable

Geniuses are outliers and crop up everywhere.

This isn't really that surprising.

holy fuck "she" has the face of a boy
Inb4 actual trannie and gets full ride to MIT for being diversity

These countless "child geniuses who are supposedly smarter than some of the world's most renowned scientists" usually amount to absolutely nothing.

Call me back when she actually does something useful.

This is top kek

She aint a nigger though. She's a poo in loo

>implying einstein was smart and not just stole everything

>file name
>not Olinto de Ghetto

> one poo in loo girl is a genius
> therefore all pooinloos are smart

Yea, and a dog went to space before humans, therefore they're the smarted race in the galaxy eh?

>shag a bird in me mums caravan
>now I can fly
Yes lad!

POO

IN

But can she figure out how to use a toilet though

They use different formula to calculate the IQ of someone who is not a white male. They add bunch of variables to level out the field due to the IQ test being racccis and you get that your average shitskin or a female shitskin gets a huge boost even though they are only above average.

Let me guess she will disappear and never be heard from ever again for her entire life, her only use being to that of a bunch of libshits jerking themselves to the idea that some shitskin indian girl is 'smawtah' than Einstein?

wew

>mensa

Correlation is weak as fuck prior to puberty maple-nigger.

>hawkings rescinded his entire life work
Except he didn't?

IQ tests are a joke. Plenty of people with high IQs that are dumb as rocks. Also, Einstein married his cousin.

LOO

>IQ

It's a fucking number based on a series of questions that anyone can answer if they have spatial and numerical cognative capabilities, the real question is practicality and skill.

Can she pull off the same stuff Physicists can? Can she nurture the gift of hers and actually do things with it?

Those are the real questions OP. Because it's about application of that intellect that is the most important thing here.

I'd be more surprised if it wasn't the six gorillonth time I had seen this kind of news.

Babby geniuses are a massive scam. Teenage geniuses are almost as bad. When was the last time such a "prodigy" did anything of his life? I think Terrence Tao was the last one and he's not that young anymore (and overrated by his groupies). Ted Kackzinky was too and he ended up terrorist (at least he was red pilled on the self hate in our subversion propaganda).

>having sex in a metal box would give him superpowers

Holy shit my sides.

Yeah, let's see if she can solve gravity now.

she isnt a nigger

shes an aryan dumbass

Absolutely nothing.

It doesn't mean a thing if you're smarter or dumber than Einstein, what matters is what you accomplish, and she's 10 so she hasn't even had a chance to accomplish anything.

doenst look like a nigger to me so try again

Yeah, that is hilarious. Everyone knows that power can only be gained through holy coitus after performing the ritual of purification using blessed whips and chains.

IQ cannot be accurately measured at her age. Care to guess why they always use non-white children to push this same propaganda? This type of propaganda is aimed at the lowest common denominator, the most stupid of the stupidest people.

This.

Being smart isn't about how much knowledge you already have but how you attain information and apply it to your already stored knowledge.

>This girl of color is so intullugunt
>We need to put her into gender studies so she can make some use of her intullugunce

nah, look at how they are calculated. they arnt accuracte til you are over 16 years of age.

for retardation, not for genius

You may have more oil money, but you're still dumber than a sack of hammers.

That girl's clearly no nigger.

ITT: dipshits who don't know IQ tests are normalized for age.

Any child IQ result is essentially meaningless. Call me in 10 years if she score the same.

> Pro tip: she wont.

/thread

>the future
>the reasonable guy is that fucking cucked
save it for your bull hans

You seem upset about something. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

The fact that all these shitskins are obsessed with comparing themselves with Einstein is proof of their inferiority to the white race.

Besides, nobody gives a shit what some arbitrary IQ test says. All that matters is what you contribute to the scientific community. Shitskins have contributed virtually nothing, if they want to pretend that they're intelligent then maybe they should actually pretend to contribute to our understanding of something.

He's upset because people don't understand how IQs work.

I hope white racists will shut up from now on.

She's Sri Lankan not a nig, but ok.

WE

>smarter than einstein

Having high IQ doesn't means being smart