You have one minute to give me a valid explanation for why this show is bad without using the words "reddit" "le" and...

You have one minute to give me a valid explanation for why this show is bad without using the words "reddit" "le" and "meme"

cuck show

To me it's the goddamn fucking annoying voice of Rick that just tears into my ear. And then there's the whole thing of jokes not being funny.

Say, my friend tried to get me into this show. I gave it another shot. Showed me an episode where they have a universe inside of a battery, and Rick has some tribesmen slaving for his electricity, you probably know what I mean.
So, that was kinda fun, not great but not bad, but not enough to have me watch the whole thing.

I'm sure there are people here who outright hate it. Ask them for a more fun opinion.

the only thing bad about this is the large fan base of reddit cucks who go le SCIENCE xD then post le ebic white text memes

I fucking knew it. Unironically excellent shitpost user, 10/10

Its directed at pseudointellectual manchildren who think "adult cartoons" are some higher artform

reddit
reddit
le reddit
reddit
le reddit meme
jackie chan

I like it. But I hate the shitty fanbase.

See also: Venture Bros, Archer

Nobody thinks that

>they're robots Morty!
>shoots one, starts crying for his wife and children
>I thought you said they were robots!
>it's a figure of speech, Morty, they're bureaucrats

>the trick to a good cereal is to have 70% of it on top of the milk
>Jerry, get a job

he thinks people think that because he thinks anime is art

never saw a single impact r&m meme in my life
its just you took the shitposting threads too literally and it fried your prepubescent brain.
it shows, when argument is just glueing buzzwords together

It's not that bad. Second season was disappointing though.

Liberal propaganda.

SCHWIFTY

I like it. But the rambling Rick does sometimes can get really annoying and unfunny.

The show isn´t bad, but it is far from being as great as it is often spoken of. It parodies a multitude of scifi works which appeals to the audience that grew up watching this genre. I don´t see a problem with that but I would much prefer when they try to create stuff of their own.

I dislike the family sitcom/drama because it doesn´t bring anything new. It just seems to try to bring sitcom fans to a comfort zone, but I really don´t care about Jerry and Beth and I would prefer if they just appeared as very minor characters instead of sometimes focusing half the show on them.

I also hate that apparently they are running out of ideas and want to do what the Simpsons did on the later seasons which is have tons of cameos of celebrities. This severely dates the show and I couldn´t care less about these people.

i like it

>Show airs
>Sup Forums like it
>Gets popular
>Suddenly Sup Forums hate it
Seriously, it was practically overnight. You fucking contrarian faggots do this every time. I swear to god it's like you all go to Reddit just to see what they like so you know what to hate.

the acters playing rick and morty have no chemistry, it's clear they hate each other.

masterpiece.

Yeah, it's a show that could support a decent discussion about it but instead the fanbase is all about repeating the fucking catchphrases. le MY MAN SLOW DOWN!!!

It's a great premise but a lot of the jokes just aren't funny and all of the Beth-Jerry marital drama that goes nowhere is just pointless filler

its le reddit meme xd

Except Reddit likes Trump

It's part of the "LOL SO RANDOM" genre of humor which is absolutely insufferable. The sad thing is people who watch the show think it's humor can transfer over into real life, which it doesn't

First season was good

Second season is just fucking dancing every episode

>without using the words "reddit" "le" and "meme"
good luck

It's not funny 9gag bullshit

litterally reddit: the show.

shit on le floor
WUBBA DUB DUB

>show airs
>redditors like it
>gets popular
>redditors still like it but are now butthurt about being pointed out as the redditor they are

FTFY

I watched about 3-5 minutes of the first episode and came to the conclusion that, for me to watch more of it, it would require a paycheck or some sort of sexual favors.

>I really don´t care about Jerry and Beth and I would prefer if they just appeared as very minor characters instead of sometimes focusing half the show on them.
Jerry is the weakest link but at the same time I kinda like his character. The Ep with him finally getting the two strokes off his golf game was fucking gold.

>fucking annoying voice of Rick
I'm onto you, Justin.

sup reddit

holla reddita

bonjour reddit

Konichiwa reddit sama

>lol so random

Define this, because you could shoehorn Monty Python into the same category.

It's all about set-up/payoff. When people call something "random" it usually is because it feels like it's unprecedented, but that's the beauty in it: They were giving you hints all along, and the things that stick (i.e; the African Or European swallow joke) are just an end result.

(You)

namaste reddit

>he's never seen reddit's politics board

I mean, good that you haven't but that place is Clinton central now that Bernie has been ousted.

he's just a redditor who calls 4channers reddit because he's so sick of being called out as the redditor he is.

They do that.

>mfw he lurks these parts

Keep em coming guys. maybe you can summon him!

The trump redditors don't care about the politics sub though, the trump sub is more popular.

well well well if it isn't reddit

>47 replies
>Ctrl+f "reddit"
>27 results
Your average Rick and Morty thread everyone.

This 3bh

Just a gay show dude. About as entertaining and thought provoking as an episode of keeping up with the kardashians.

It's a decent cartoon. Nothing groundbreaking. It's highly overrated.

It's because the people who make it think they are much more clever than they actually are, and it's fanbase are even worse for this.

It's basically aimed at 17 year old who think being an atheist and watching shows like this makes them intelligent.

>it's a some character in the family gets bummed out by some nihilistic trope while sad indie pop shit plays over the top episode

>it's a Morty yells at Rick and wails like a faggot the whole goddam time episode