Remembering that people actually speak and understand languages that aren't english

>remembering that people actually speak and understand languages that aren't english
>remembering that people have a completely different culture to you

esatto, kafir, la tua ora giungerà presto, cane bastardo

che Allah mi aiuti

I try not to think of the horror

>he doesn't rememevers

I'm reminded of this every time I go outside, m8.

snedigt

>implying you have a culture

I don't have a completely different culture to you. It's true about the lang tho.

>people have lived lives that are not identical to yours
Fuck

Þetta verður allt í lagi félagi

Calla, animal

>There are people who don't think in English

You joke but this fucks with me on a daily basis

I'm half joking. I can't imagine being chad or living during a different time period or what have you. Fascinating too.

I hardly remember my past, I am only really my current self, just shaped by my past. Always strange to me when people can recall so many past events in detail.

I also think in English if I want to be self confident, seeing a hot girl for example, and in German if I want to be more serious, I also have an uncomfortable amount of memes in my head-language repertoire.

>et jævla blad

>trying to communicate with someone who doesn't speak english well
>when you realize that they aren't retarded and would probably seem pretty smart if you were speaking to them in their native tongue
>when you realize that you probably seem just like that person when you try to speak another language

This haunts me too user

jeg er deprimeret og har ikke en lyst til livet mere

>When they don't understand phrases and take stuff literally
This fucks with me. I have to dumb myself down to baby-tier English and end up sounding like a moron.

Example: 'Mind your own business' wouldn't be as obvious as 'Leave me alone'.

there are no non-americans on the internet