The Charlottesville Unite the Right faggots are getting doxed. Can Sup Forums delivar?

The Charlottesville Unite the Right faggots are getting doxed. Can Sup Forums delivar?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-protesters-unite-right-rally-vehicle-injuries-a7890396.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums will never help you commie faggots

This. 4chinz doesn't do justice against rich white retards. Besides, they're too trustfunded to suffer from unemployment.

>NYPA

The supremacists are armed with wizards.

No one stands a chance.

we do it for kekz

is that real? god damn that made me laugh so harddd

Those tiki torches are almost as gay as their limp wrists.

>playing the doxing game with Sup Forums
good luck

>Freedom of Speech

Like these lames do what they want, I let niggers protest over a dead nigger every other month you don't see me trying to dox them.

why cant we get all factions into an arena, give them weapons, and have a gladiator style deathmatch?

Sup Forums used to dox assholes no matter the race, newfag Sup Forumsacks.

not your personal army

NYPA cunt

You sure about that?

Looks like the faggot in center is Peter Kvjetanovic, U Nevada College Republicans.

Typical arian name again.

it is real!

i made this myself earlier today watching the news XD

That's essentially what this antifa/altright bullshit is

The alt right wuz kangs. Or probably served kangs, and never lost the taste for it.

Fewer (fuhrer?) citations.

Why do you Americans get so triggered the moment white people march/demonstrate but you let other groups chimp out/riot and Antifa run riot yet nobody asks to dox them? The fuck is up with the double standards you lefties?

Its fascinating how all loosers act the same in the end.
Niggnogs, pol/altright, slavs, nk, she - its like they follow a script.
"Its everyones fault but mine. Responsibility is overrated."

I'm so tired the violent l...
wait a conservative ran down people with his car
it was a Nazi and a KKK rally
they're all talking about race war

Not "she" sjw
Fucking autocorrect

Whereas you stand back and let everyone walk all over you, equally.
CUCK.

dingdingding

No one on Sup Forums ever does anything anymore user. But it's fucking funny that these faggots are getting outed, I hope all of their workplaces get contacted. And why not? They're proud of their heritage right? Seems fair.

kys faggot

Im pretty much in top you fag. Thats why i dont chimp around and cry like a girl

aren't you one of those guys who shout violent left all the time
but hey when it's your group it's not violent anymore it's defending your culture

Hi John bettendorf

antifa are the trustfundbabbies. You can tell because 99% of them have never worked a job in their lives

kys faggot

Deliver you a sausage in your mouth

They'll never know what it's like to be winners at life like us, right user?

>In top
That's why you shitpost on Sup Forums.

And all you do is hand you wife over to strangers. And then wonder why she doesn't respect you.

I don't like Nazis because I'm half Jewish and I have a couple of old black friends. Black people don't get doxed because white people can't tell them apart. Cops can and do though. No need to dox them. The cops throw them in jail. Also, fuck off back to Albania.

Indeed, they are until they realize freedom of speech goes both ways.

>face

I wonder if the left will ever realize free speech goes both ways, because it only matters when it's in their favour.

Actually, the world has figured out anyone who uses the word cuck is a retard. Aaaaand retard detected.

What a sausage fest

Fucking right.

Im German and im really thankful Brits, Americans and Russians gave their lifes to safe my country from this madness.
It hurts to see this cancer spreading once again.
Im not very left btw.

>I'm a nazi sympathizer.

Sorry op, not gonna happen. Sup Forums is full of degenerates and cucks trying to get off, not autist with political aspirations or an axe to grind over a retarded rally.

>Lets say you did doxx some of these people, what does it accomplish?
>Did they commit a crime? No. They participated in a rally... with a permit to hold said rally.

On the other hand you have the antifags who held a rally without a permit. Now, I dont believe you should have a permit to hold a rally, but those are the laws. Not only that, but the antifags were blocking the roads, which is also illegal. Did they deserve to get run over by a car? No. The guy behind the wheel deserves the death penalty for what he did, but none of the guys in that photo were behind the wheel, nor did they incite the incident. As a matter of fact, the antifags have a habbit of threatening violence and some of them probably did deserve to get run over, but this doesnt make what the guy behind the wheel did right.

Anyways, OP is a faggot.

You're literally a leftist cuck.
Your country is gone. The damage has been done. You can t reverse it now.
Germany will become another Muslim slim probably just before I die of old age.

Try tumblr

But I'm not. I'm just baffled at the hypocrisy of you lunatics on the left.

>Sup Forums
this site does not stand united. this board does not stand united.

Wew. Look at all this leftie fucking cancer. And you wonder why moderates want nothing to do with commiefag bullshit.

The really fucked up thing is if they achieve getting rid of free speech, it will soon be used against them and they will be begging for it back.

Its humorous in a sad I dont wanna live to see the day kind of way.

Loosers? Looser than what? Looser than your mom?

It's almost like all poor disadvantage people agree there is, at least a two class system, with some being a lot wealthier and powerful, than the majority of the population.
Funny how that happened in a democracy.

No user, it was she, by divine chance makes sense

You are a retard. Sup Forums doesn't raid for political reasons (eg. "what will this achieve"). Sup Forums raids for the lulz. GTFO to your containment board.

> black people don't get prosecuted because you're racist
> also, they get prosecuted because cops are racist

Actually thats just propaganda. Germany is doing very fine. We still are rich as fuck.
I too wouldnt let immigrants in our country the way they did and there are more problems with small crimes from sandniggers now but it will help our economy even more in the long run.
Fear isnt the right path although we do need better borderchecks.

Sup Forums doesn't raid period... its become a cesspool a trap posting, loli posting, WWYD and dick rate threads.
Occasionally a funny tinder post or rekt thread occurs, but this place has lost all motivation to do anything beyond that.

You get it, its sad so many apperantly dont.

Yea, and we have the stormniggers who killed /n/ and brought on Sup Forums day to blame for that shit.

they should not let themselves get shamed by these faggot "doxxers". Unlike the antifa faggots they are brave enough to express their opinions without hiding behind a mask. They should be admired.

If you assholes get any of them fired I hope they take out one antifa fucker for each life you are trying to ruin.

The two classes are the 1% and the 99%.

The 1% stays in power by keeping the 99% fighting eachother and they have never been better at that ruse than in the last 10 years.

this isn't even close to the same thing germany dealt with leading up to WW2. These are just a bunch of pasty white kids who think being a nazi is a meme. They will never, ever wield any kind of real political power.

Pasty kids grow up.

hey Germany I heard you can go to college cheap/free as an immigrant or even as a non-citizen? I'm an American and I'm actually considering immigration and I really want to go somewhere where i can receive a good education.

Sad, or a somewhat coordinated effort.

Yeah, it's been quite interesting recently. Seems like we're living around the time a shadow government will take total control or start to splinter and fall.
Especially interesting, since we're nearing/at the point were global surveillance and opinion forming/propaganda are heavily supported by technology.
Personally I believe the last centuries social science was heavily focused on indoctrination and controlling masses, peoples, ideas, which is why we're so good at it now.
Too bad no one told the population about their discoveries, on how to manipulate humans.
> propaganda works best if not perceived as such

Ha ha. We'll see.

and if they don't have a message besides "lel pepe the frog i hate jews and niggers XD" nobody will ever vote for them. The only way they could get any kind of actual power is by hiding their beliefs until after they are in power. They aren't smart enough to do that.

shhhh he is dreaming. Let him sleep.

When we went to war and killed the Nazi fucks, we lost so many thousands of good men.

They're trying to bring it back. Our Grandfathers and Great Grandfathers killed these Nazi fucks.

Stomp them back into the muck. They're fat neckbeards with no education. They live in trailers. They fear knowledge and intellectualism.

I think its even 0,002% or something like that. The real elite is getting even smaller.
Its already a new thing for superrich to buy that special hideout place. They know theyre fucked up but most of them lost any morals while getting there.
The only thing that tickles down is diarrhea

I know him. Post your Facebook and I'll send dox.

Glad to see that I'm not the only who noticed that.

No support for the Communists and Marxists! Smash the Antifa scumbags!

>Germany is doing very fine.
>doing very fine.
>fine.

That's a really simplistic viewpoint though. The 99% still contains plenty of Americans that earn hundreds of thousands to millions annually and still get huge tax breaks. The 1% isn't even a static group, it's always changing.

That is what pisses me off the most.
Yes, fine humans destroy most of the planet and themselves along with it.
Who's going to survive and rebuild humanity after the big flood?
Those fucks, it's like we don't even have a chance at evolving, cause in the end the survivor is always the biggest egoistical piece of shit, that believes god personally saved him.

the only reason their movement is as big as it is is because you leftists have been treating them like retarded hicks, like you're better than them, and this is them lashing out because of it. It's the same reason Trump won - people in rural communities are tired of being treated like second class citizens.

What we need is to remember that we are ALL americans and we ALL should have a voice, not just people fortunate enough to get a college degree

I too think i wont be like it was but it might get a little madmax style.

Star Trek would be awesome though

HIRO MOOT
If you read this can we please just have a racewar board to contain the shilling?

At least for me
Keked though

The news said the cops just stood and watched while Antifa and the Nazis went at each other with clubs, bottles, and "chemical irritants." Then the killing began.

people want this to happen because it would make things exciting like on their TV shows but nobody has the balls to really get it started. There are just lone-wolf style things like the guy who plowed his car into those people yesterday. He's going to go to prison for the rest of his life and it will scare the rest of them into thinking "maybe we're the baddies" and things will calm down again until it's forgotten.

The point is it will never get much bigger than it is right now.

we are better than them. they take 1 of ours, we take 100 of theirs.

watch sonny boy.

>the killing began

oh please, it was one person that got killed by an actual attack, and it was over very quickly after it began. Otherwise it was just a bunch of slapfighting faggots with pepper spray.

your attitude is unamerican. Many of these "uneducated hicks" you have been hating so much for decades fought and died in WW2 just like your ancestors (although considering you are a liberal I bet they were all draft dodgers).

Come over! Its really great here. I dont like everything but our government sure did their math right

Truth

"Then the killing began" is a meme phrase, you twit.

i still laugh every time i see those tiki torches. Like how can they take themselves seriously with those? Would it have been so hard to make a real torch?

dont speak for me you frog meme NEET, you don't run this fucking site

>we are better than them. they take 1 of ours, we take 100 of theirs.

nope, we took 1 of yours and you won't take any of ours

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-protesters-unite-right-rally-vehicle-injuries-a7890396.html

you Nazis attacked and killed 100's of thousands of Americans in WWII.

it's our duty to kill you.

somebody unironically thought it was a good idea