Sell me this pen

Sell me this pen.

It's a big pen.

It's double the average pen

I'll throw in these dubs for free.

Nice pen, but what about these dubs ?

If dubs you buy it

i never know what these super salesmen expect you to do. lie about how its antique or what?

It has silent vibrating action, 5 different speeds, uses only one AA battery, waterproof, easy to clean, and can write upside down.

Salesman.

Buy this pen and I'll suck your dick.

If you dont buy the pen I will tie you to a radiator and rape you to death.

They want you to con the person buying it in any way possible. That's what the film is about. Money and power over ethics.

It's tastefully thick

Has a longer life than any other pen on the market.

Will last six months if you use it for about an hour a day.

>13 replies in and still no dubs

Hooray!

You've already bought the pen. Now you just have to understand why you've bought it.

here

Anyone who owns the pen can get a reservation at dorsia

I think you dropped yours, friend

I see now

Double dubs, check'd

Write your name down for me.

If dubs, Bateman wanted to fuck Luis.

Check these 6's

This is the only pen in the world.

Why would ANYONE want that useless pen? THIS is a real pen with multiple uses and functions, this is the pen of a thinking man, a man who has worked long and hard, a man who wants to relax and enjoy what he has earned. Buy now and get 3 FREE ink refills!

I want you to write your name down for me.

"i dont have a pen"

supply and demand my friend..supply and demand.

>chews a decent sized wound into finger
>proceeds to write name in blood on table

It's like he wasn't even trying.

Let's see Paul Allen's pen.

Sell me these dubs.

no.

>having a pen that shows you as an alchoholic
>He can't open a beer with his teeth
pleb

>Uses Teeth

You must be a lower class than this pen is geared for. A smart Man uses this pen, Men who know the importance of their voice and mouth. Maybe, someday, you will see the greatness of this pen, and when you do, your life will be better.
Here, have one on the house, give it a try and see what life could be like. You earned it.

How about these?

Here's my mom's phone number, need a pen to write it down? How about some paper too. Maybe some white out if you make a mistake.

Also I see you are wearing sunglasses indoors, more lamps would make it easier to read.

Your total comes to these dubz

He should have just jacked off and written his name in semen. It's literally a form of invisible ink

it's a gun