Tfw I matched with non skinny grill on tinder

>tfw I matched with non skinny grill on tinder
I may be a virgin but I have high standards when it comes to body weight yet she likes same sort of music I do so what do?

pics?

>I may be a virgin
>I have high standards when it comes to body weight
Fucking kek on so man levels, mate

Define "non-skinny"

What wrong with that? I like my females skinny but she aint so hmm :/

Tinders only for hooking up with ugly chicks. You're not gonna get anything better on tinder unless you at least a 9/10. Suck it up and get your dick wet, or don't. There's no shame in getting laid. You're still probably doing better than half the faggots on this board

She said shes into kinky stuff on her tinder bio so hmm

Learn to accept others, and lower your standards a tiny bit. Or stay a virgin forever, your choice.

>my females
But op, you don't have any females.

K she does hav that nice sort of face with emo like hair

Just bcuz she like the same kind of music it means nothing, in that case you match with half of the world bcuz they like the same music as you do. What kind of logic is that? Beside... dont expect to get a supermodel if you dont look like one either. ;)

You should go for it. I've fucked plenty of fatties in my day and I'd consider myself fairly attractive. I don't see any shame in it. Sometimes you just need to get your dick wet

Ignore her.
Fatties aren't real people and should not be treated as people until they are a healthy, normal, hot chick weight.

It's tinder. You're not trying to build a life with this person. You're looking to fuck them and never talk to them again. Chances are she's doing the same thing. She just won't admit it because she doesn't want to come off as a slut

>my females
>virgin
Kekking away right now,mate. Bless you

Based

how big are we talking here?

You should post pics and let us judge for you

Damnit but she likes same music as me :/

I never used tinder, but my understanding was that if both of you klicked "like" (swipe whatever) only then you get ma

Adele fat I guess so yeah I shud unmatch instead of trying to bond with her just on similar music when I dont find her attractive

i agree

If your just gonna smash why does her taste in music matter? If you want to even a little go for it man. Hate fuck that chunker

Listen, if you're desperate or a nigger, you go and fuck that landwhale, but I really think you should have some self respect.

I'd rather go celibate for life than reduce myself to fucking a living couch.

>I have high standards
>uses Tinder

nigga...

There ain't no shame when searching tinder, take what you can get I say.

Is she even willing to fuck you? Or you just jumping into conclusions?

OP quit being a faggot and post pics

If it's not your thing don't do it. Some of us like chubbs, bbws, ssbbws, and some don't.

Don't do if its not your thing. Nothing wrong with having preferences OP.

K imma unmatch.

Nah cos dont wanna embarass her

It's not like anyones gonna know who she is. Why would you even start this thread unless you're gonna post pics

>so hmm
>so hmm
this is why you're a virgin. also are you a 10/10? nope so get better looking or settle. what do you want us to do about it?

Best sex is usually from girls with a little chub.

In my experience after a while when they are comfortable showing their body around you they're willing to do pretty much anything and are better than average at them

You should tell her "loose the weight, then we can talk"

>loose
learn how to spell and then we can talk

I know, post on Sup Forums

Well, Sup Forums, I'm getting a case of the late-night feels. It's always around this time that I can't help but imagine a girl laying on top of me, sleeping as I gently caress and stroke her hair and face.
It'll probably never happen to me, but it's a nice thought. To distract myself from the feels, how do you feel about cuddling/sleeping like this, Sup Forums?

Did you just post in the thread when you meant to make a new thread?

You posted in a thread. God you're a retard