Lead singer of Weezer is an h3h3 fan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJUEZV6LqiU
youtube.com/watch?v=YGJqzEy9_60
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is very surprising to me

he's also a rapist

fuck rivers. that retarded faggot. feels like summer? more like feels like ass.

he's also a beta faggot with extreme yellow fever. why are you surprised?

Shit man did he piss in your tea or something ?

Prince Charles is a John Martyn fan, so what people all over the world like music

He finally spilled the beans, lads.

Rivers confimed for Sup Forums shitposter?

good taste countrified

yes. he fucked my sister then used my toothbrush to groom his balls. dude even shit on my dog.

Doesn't he just tweet out whatever his fans send him on snapchat?

i think so

This is not surprising to me

how you know he is?

he also beats his wife

I liked h3h3 better when he was just making short videos to rip off MDE, now I realize his ascent to fame wasn't luck, but a carefully planned process.

youtu.be/SJUEZV6LqiU

this is kind of surprising to me

Not surprised a man who's notorious for being an emotionally stunted manchild enjoys edgy comedy that panders to 13 year olds.

Now I really want Weezer to do shitty covers of Nirvana songs

Ooh wee ooh I look just like kurt cobain now, oh oh and I'm bleeding on the floor

Mainstream pop acknowledges mainstream YouTube vids. That's pretty cool, I guess. Aphex Twin is a fan of Sam Hyde. He put MDE vids in the descriptions of a few songs in the soundcloud dump. Also, I'm 95% sure Boards of Canada reached out to Sam back in 2013

Sam is such a madman kek

Would you guys be sad if Rivers killed himself? Just asking for a friend.

yes

he also never made a good album

No

Was it really him? Maybe he thought Ethan recognized him?

h3h3 sucks ass now. like jfc vape nation was literally his last decent video

maybe

Is it a good thing that I let the h3h3 fad miss me then? I remember everyone and their cousin posting about them but they just looked pretty try hard to me personally.

I was someone that caught onto him months before he absolutely EXPLODED (late 2015) and he was pretty funny, I just couldn't take all the "Feminist gets WRECKED" videos that ensued.
The Mega64-esque goofing around outside was pretty fun.

I don't know

What is a h3h3?

Can you repeat the question?

Unfunny cunt

what makes you so sure?

I've been wanting to vent about these fucks but haven't had the correct platform. I'm just going to do it here. These two are single handedly the worst channel on youtube. Literally all they do is find another youtube channel, shit all over them while spewing memes and act all high and mighty. These people are damn near in their 30s and all they do is pick on people on average 10 years younger than them just trying to make a living on the internet just like them. They literally contribute nothing to the world except shitty memes for underaged redditors or people like in OP who aren't very familiar with the internet but want to seem like they're savvy internet cultured people.

It's fucking infuriating, these people don't deserve to be famous. Also, it's super obvious that their relationship is horribly toxic and Hila is only with him because of their relationship being their main source of income. The internet became such a shitty place ever since social media became mandatory

This. I've been watching since 20k subs and they used to be funny, but ever since they got all "YouTube drama" they've been completely devoid of humour

I'm almost 30 so shit like this doesn't interest me in the slightest but based on my following a link on /fa/ once about Hila or whatever that jewess' name is, it's some fat spergs making fun of losers and normies' channels on YT while being annoying but they think it's okay because they're doing it ironically.

I can't imagine any high functioning adult would enjoy it.

Please remember to title your post /Ethan/ General so fellow Sup Forumstants know which h3h3 thread is the main one.

kicking myself for contributing to this thread but as someone whose never watched them how is their relationship toxic. sounds funny.

Not something to be proud of

Yeah they are complete pieces of shit

Just sitting in their house bitching and moaning on their high horse. Fuck they are scum

They are smart because they can give other people their 15 minutes in the spotlight whilst retaining their own popularity indefinitely.

someone has just upload the clip out of context for keks

the imagery of sam the human mountain hyde physically triggering ethan on the street is hilarious though

You sound boring.

Is that mac demarco

Yeah they're smart capitalising off autistic man children

Doesn't make their content any better though

And the fact they try to act like their channel is any better than the shit they are making fun of is infuriating

They make gossip videos for YouTube, it's lower than even tmz. Toilet bowl entertainment

Yup

They steal content and make money off of the work of other people. They're horrible human beings in general, their channel is mostly just a bullying promotion channel. And they didn't even come up with that, they straight stole that from Content Cop shamelessly. It's pretty pathetic that Ethan is really only famous for being a spastic deformed retarded human being, that's literally what his whole life is going to amount to and that's what his legacy will be. They're not smart, they're lazy insufferable LOLRANDUMXD fuckers. The only people who really watch them are people whose list of hobbies include smoking weed, memes, jacking off, and spending 8 hours a day watching stupid shit on youtube.

Pinkerton already exists.

>And the fact they try to act like their channel is any better than the shit they are making fun of is infuriating

Yeah.
It's everyday bro is a decent song

Yeah, kind of sounds like Sam when he described him. Although I don't think he's very tall but pretty stocky

you know what's worse? a 30 year old man getting so triggered that he literally makes two 10 minute rants and personally starts a beef with a 20 year old for making a bad rap song. That's just pathetic.

>a 30 year old man

Leafy is that you?

Can confirm Leafy is here.

>not suprised
>butthurt af

I would cry a fuckton.

Really don't get why everyone are getting that triggered

They're reddit tier. What else did you expected?

Weezer and Mac Demarco are H3H3 fans.

Who's surprised? They're both tryhard weirdos too just like Ethan.

>tfw enjoy watching h3h3
The latest twitch PUBG streams are comfy as fuck to watch while browsing Sup Forums. I don't get the hate.

Same friendo. It seems a lot think they went downhill, even my gf no longer likes 'em... oh well. I still like 'em.

>The Mega64-esque goofing around outside
could you recommend a Mega64 vid like this?

yes, he's too innocent to die that way

nu-male celeb is a fan of an internet nu-male celeb

What a surprise.

>internet nu-male celeb
youtube.com/watch?v=YGJqzEy9_60

OY VEY! you mean to tell me a Jew beats a dead horse for more shekels?! I mean, Ethan's insight on Jake Paul and his music is totally an interesting *coughs_lol_soquirky!!!quirkyautismTourettes* and unique *says the word goof 6 million times in a 2 min window* take

Fucking lol

he's 6'5

but h3h3 isnt funny.

Yee lol Sam confirmed it a few weeks ago. I love how in the video he acts like Sam's a fan. Meanwhile Ethan literally stole Sam's entire style and has admitted it lowkey and he still pretends not to know him.

This is not surprising to me.

Source?

I remember a while ago ethan and sam fighting in reddit

youtube channel

River Cummo & Meme DeGoofball:
>Come join me on Reddit.

thats funny as shit considering he would talk about how he liked MDE on his older videos

Lets not pretend they both arent shit now though

>They steal content

sup Matt Hoss

I didn't realize there was this much seething hatred towards them, their content is shitty yeah and I can only enjoy it drunk same with MDE but honestly I wish people could explain to me why they hate them. I don't the hate get the hate for people like boogie, pewdiepie or even Logan Paul (Jake Paul hate is completely justified)

is it really just a matter of

>these people make content that doesn't appeal to me and I watched it and now I'm angry! >:(

?

They were never good kid. People are just more motivated to shit on them because their getting fed up with their Jewish antics

He was joking you absolute retard

Because their videos are just two ugly Jews sitting in a room complaining about other YouTube videos that nobody gives a fuck about

They steal content, they create patrons to soft sheckles, they make up lies and over exaggerate shit for clicks ruining peoples youtube careers

Their content is the lowest form of content. Even jake paul has more merit as a creator than they do. I would say their videos are basically junk food but even junk food tastes good sometimes

I find it really hard to take criticism from people who can't spell "they're". Also since they're more successful than they've ever been, collab with massively famous people, and their videos almost always have at least 95% likes I guess a lot of people fell for their jewish tricks

What content have they stolen?

so

>these people make content that doesn't appeal to me and I watched it and now I'm angry! >:(

they stole a video off sam hyde back in the day then when they got called out they said it was a tribute video

h3h3 was sam hydes biggest fan he used to comment on every hyde video

im not telling you not to listen to it, im telling you that you are a pathetic man child for listening to it

>someone called me a man child on an anime website

no! this will surely strip me of my degree, well paying job, loving girlfriend, supportive family, and social circle

>thinks anybody believes a h3h3 fan has anything of those things

hahahahahahahahahahahaha good 1 kid

correct me if im wrong but i believe rivers has all of those things

>4.3 million subscribers and none of them lead happy lives because I say so

if you really do have those things you are the anomaly. h3h3 literally markets his videos to the man child crow

I feel like he was catering to man children more when he was ripping off MDE and Tim and Eric

his whole career is a mess. hes never made a single good video which is fine, but now not only are his videos bad hes also exposed himself as a jewish worm and scumbag

the guy is a mess and his skeletor jew wife is fucking disgusting

i really dont say this often but this is a salty post

Leafy I know it's you. Or maybe that furfag pyrosomething, you aren't fooling no one.

both of them suck now

Nah this guy's shit innit, MDE reached out to Boards of Canada for this video
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc