Hey Sup Forums what's your thoughts on suicide?

Hey Sup Forums what's your thoughts on suicide?

I'm in the Army and two guys committed suicide while we were on leave. I'm drunk right now and I'm starting to realize if I were to die that nobody would really care. The girl that I loved is in college and basically said she didn't have time for me and I don't really care about anything anymore. I have nobody to live for anymore.

I wish it wasn't such a big deal. There are so many people on the planet. If I want to die, why should anyone be upset about it?

Live for yourself you fucking faggot

Couldn't agree more

Finish your tour. Leave the army asap. Get a civilian job, like security on boats or some shit. Try to relax. Get yourself a new girl, they're numerous out there. Don't kys. Read up on stoicism. Work out more till you forget.

help others and do drugs i guess.

because you're in the army and have most likely seen and taken many lives you should know of all people that life is absolutley pointless but becasue of the fear of death i try to live it for myself and discover what this peice of shit life is like and the people that inhabit it

Only right answer

Why do you want to kill yourself specifically?

no one will care if you do, but you shouldn't. I'm on the same boat as you, but I'm still here. Sober up, go get your favorite dinner, browse some more of Sup Forums. Whats your MOS?

This. Life doesn't suck, other people suck.

you can't say no one cares when you have this shit hole where the worst people gather telling you not to do it you fucking nigger

I'm in the Navy, and we had a guy jump overboard in the middle of a deployment. That shit made life hell. Even if you don't have anything to live for think of your fellow soldiers.

I feel like anyone whoever shit on me for kicks wins if I an hero. They get to say, "I told ya so."

This threads wack
I'm out

Ask your mother if nobody would care. If time want out, go to your command and ask. That's all I did, and they let me walk with an honorable discharge.

I still go to therapy. I still struggle with suicide, but things are better.

this seems like a good start. I can imagine army life is hard dude, but there's so much out there for you still.

if nothing matters then why not live

exactly this. clearly we can't care like someone that knows you personally can, but even complete anonymous strangers are telling you not to.

nobody cares when soldiers die. You are pawns. If you were stupid enough to join you deserve death imo. KYS fag