Where is Kim Isabel Wall? Did Peter Madsen kill her?

Where is Kim Isabel Wall? Did Peter Madsen kill her?
The police is entering the submarine now. Is she inside. Follow live here: vgtv.no/#!/live/144983/direkte-politiet-undersoeker-ubaaten

Its not very exciting

I think they dived down and he asked something like: "Have you ever had sex in a submarine before or will this be your first time?" She then panicked and he killed her. He drives submerged to a place where he dumps the body and then drives back. The police find him at 11 am about 14 hours after the sub left port and he sinks it to wash away the evidence.

Agreed

I think she's alive down in his secret underwater mansion. She's his kidnapped sexy toy that he keeps down there. He might have a bunch of kidnapped girls there.

He violated her repeatedly in every way, laughing at her and slapping her around knowing nobody could save her. He even let her run away and mocked her like "haha where you gonna run bitch", then her screams echoed around the sub when he forced it into her ass and made her take it. He went in dry so her ass was tight and gripped his dick like a cobra.

She even crawled away crying covered in blood and cum shouting help. Then he licked her face and choked her to death.

That's my theory

I think you're on to something but it doesn't explain where she is now.

There is i diving sluice onboard. He couldve let her body slide through that

It's essentially the perfect vehicle for disposing of dead bodies.

Police press conference will start in 3 minutes

The whole thing is very mysterius. Kim is reported missing, a civilian finds and rescue Peter that same moment the submarine sinks, Peter says that Kim was let off at shore severl hours earlier. But no signs of her. Later he told the police or someone something that did the whole thing change, the police say nothing.

Would ANYONE really be retarded enough to think they would get away with the murder of a reporter who is known to be gping to interview them on their own submarone though? I guess we'll find out.

Yeah this is sought off the only error in his "plan"

I'm putting my money on accidental sinking and death

Yea, that's why I immediately thought he was either set up or she is actually just missing atm when I read about it on BBC earlier. Unless Popo had some solid evidence yesterday that they didn't make known (or have since released and I'm too lazy to search again yet), they slapped his ass real hard real fast.

There was no body found in the sub Danish police just told the press.
He must have dumped her at sea. Probably weighing her down with something so she doesn't pop up.

I pretty sure that he killed her by accident then panicked and sunk the boat in some miss guided attempt to wash away evidens. But it just would have been better to report everything to the police.

>it just would have been better to report everything to the police.
only if he were an immigrant
then there wouldn't even be an investigation on the grounds that the results might harm the public image of immigrants

Death yes. But the sinking was intentional. Witness and the man who saved Peter said that he saw Peter standing in the tower then went down in the submarine. then a airburst push thru the tower hatch and Peter went up again. The boat sank within a minute after that.

Immigrants don't have submarines. Do you have any idea how many Niggers there would have been in Europe if they did?

STFU cunt. Go back to /pol

She got killed in Denmark, not Sweden, we prosecute immigrants and send them home.

I'm sure he killed her. The question is what does the police do if they can't find the body? He says she left the submarine just fine.