The death of The Don

Gentleman, what will we do when he gets killed?.

I trully fear for his live, he's the future against the sjw and degenerates, the slayer of filtht shitskins and libtards.

Will he die?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn#Legacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He won't die. If he does, the world will change either way.

Fuck off CIA

If anything he'll be a martyr

Honestly I'm surprised there hasn't been a serious attempt yet

If there would be any event that would be the spark to ignite at least the beginning of loud political discontent in the United States leading to a revolution, the killing of Trump would be it.

The vp.

His energy is high enough to withstand bullets. I'm sure niggers can't shoot straight anyway

Your mistake was assuming you can actually Stump the Trump.

They won't risk him becoming another Roosevelt/Reagan if he survives. With martyrdom on his side, Dandy Don will basically jump into the Oval Office.

People die. Cattle die. What never dies is the fame of a dead man's deeds.

If our Emperor dies, then there is no hope for the world.

But we will not stay still with our arms crossed.

Blood will be shed.

He might get shot but he won't die dw senpai

They are waiting for the official nom

Unlucky for them if he survives the attempt there is no possible way he could lose in November.

He will be remembered as martyr who gave his life to change the political climate, that's what happened with Fortuyn's Legacy

Explain Finland, what was this persons legacy

>It is five minutes to midnight, not just in the Netherlands but in Europe. I stand with this country, which has been built up in six centuries. There is a goddamned fifth column in this country that wants to take us into the abyss. I tell them [foreigners], you can stay here, but you adapt. When I visit their neighborhoods they tell me Allah is great, that I am a dirty pig and the leader of the Christian Democrats is a Christian dog. The people are fed up with the soft approach of the ruling parties, which is the reason I have won many seats during the elections. Fine, then I will be murdered. But the problem will remain.

If he dies (if we don't consider his invulnerability) then the real happening begins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn#Legacy

Make a robotic version that has learned how to be don through watching all dons interactions. He will be immortal and immune to blood loss.

WW1 was set of by the assassination of one man. I don't see how WW3 won't be.