Feels the thread

Feels the thread.

> be me
> 17 yrs, 5'7, 245 lbs.
> Both eyes are lazy and tend to stray. (Makes me even more unattractive)
> Obviously no hope in romance, sex, or anything enjoyable.
> No friends, never really had any.
> Apathetic about academics, therefore barely cutting by with Cs.
> Born a troublesome mess. Severely Premature. Was supposed to die but for some reason I didn't.
> Caused parents to go bankrupt because of health issues.
> Also am certain I am high functioning Autistic.
> Want to die but don't want to cause a chain reaction of suicides. (Mainly my brother, sister, and father, who are all depressive pieces of shit)
> Want to die because of various other reasons.
> Can't get myself to fucking pull the trigger.

Fml

You have family that is suicidal...? Why don't you just get a beer with one of them and shoot the shit instead of crying on Sup Forums

B&

Obviously my family line needs to end. But I'm to much of a faggot to care or do anything about it.

>17 yrs old
EASY BAN

> Both eyes are lazy and tend to stray. (Makes me even more unattractive)
> Obviously no hope in romance, sex, or anything enjoyable.

Not with that attitude you won't. Looks don't matter if you have confidence to show. Back in college there was this beautifully girly girl that's one of a kind, yet she hooked up with a dude with a lazy eye, large lips, curly hair. Definitely a combination that's not catwalk material.

But he was confident and nothing he ever did or say made it seem like he was affected by his less than standard looks. He wasn't compensating or anything either. So if you don't show that you're upset by it, people won't notice as much.

go 2 mexico and start a cartel
then kys with nitrogen gas when youre the apex
literally all you have to do is go apex in anything

>17 yrs, 5'7, 245 lbs.
Dude, you are literally ONE HUNDRED pounds heavier than I was at that age. Unfuck yourself!

Look up based zeus on YouTube

That's how pathetic you are

Yo. OP. Change yourself before you kill yourself if you're too much of a scared little bitch to be an hero. Ask yourself who you are and what do you want first and foremost.

Just kill your family op

You could turn things around if you force yourself to allow for self-improvement. If you want yourself to be happy, accept the fact that you deserve happiness, and stop rewarding yourself for judging yourself harshly. It's not okay to be hard on yourself, and it will give you satisfaction to beat yourself up. You need to break the pattern of behaviour and rid yourself of the cycle of self-abuse.

>17 yrs
Enjoy your ban u underage fagit.

I need your guys' opinion on something I just did.
>be me
>meet girl
>she's suicidal
>try to be nice and help her through it
>she's into me and likes attention
>have a feeling she's using the "being suicidal" thing for attention
>she's REALLY into me
>repeatedly tells me that she's falling in love with me and how she can't live without me
>wants to date me
>don't want to date her because she's giving me crazy vibes
>all she does is tweet about wanting to die and how she'll do it
>she ask me out
>politely decline
>she freaks the fuck out
>talking about how I'm the only person that makes her happy and that she'll kill herself if I stop talking to her
>try to talk her down
>nothing is working
>fuck it, I tried
>block her on all accounts
>feel shitty
>worried that she might actually kill herself

The kicker? Her and I had only been talking to eachother for 2 days. Did I do the wrong thing? Will she actually do it?

No, those are red flags for a sociopath that use manipulation to get what they want.

>meet girl
>try to be nice and help her
That's where you completely fucked up. Discard females.

>Will she actually do it?
You just said earlier that she likes attention and people don't continue to leech off attention when they're dead. At most she'd "attempt" suicide, but you've only talked to her for 2 days so I don't think so.

You chose wisely

If she's not your friend, you shouldn't care if she kills herself.

are there more flags?

Bump

I

Thank you

That was rude of me. I should have said I love you too

I've got one.
>dad is dead
>dream about seeing him again
>ask mom if this is real
>she says no
Fuck you subconcious!

Eh. The guy I'm dating has a lazy left eye when he's tired. I don't really notice it anymore.
Cheer up, OP.

Cool hairstyle, i wish my hair was like this

what does a lazy eye mean? a blank/emotionless eyes?

What you say makes you unattractive is not what makes you unattractive. It is your negative attitude and lack of self confidence. Pretend to be happy and fake having self confidence. Then it will come and be real.

Confidence is the fucking key to anything, and confidence is the key to fucking anything.