Cuckold thread

Cuckold thread
Shear your girlfriend/wife and anons says how they would fuck her.
Pic related

Bump

I wouldn't do anything. She's your woman, you fuck her brains out.

Gf
Post how
Win pics
Even kik

Degenerate

ex gf. wwyd for moar.

wow, very very cute

i would like to lift her skirt up and suck on her pussy until she moans like a slut

Ex gf

moar

keep posting, i wanna fap to her

moar for moar.

WWYD

i have lots more.....

few things are better than violating a girl in front of her boy. i would love to see her reaction when she sees you're enjoying it too.

I'd love to slap my cock on this chicks face, she'd look good with her glasses covered in cum.

I'd break her right in half with my big dick. Lay her out flat on her back and hilt myself in her, and fuck her till she can't see straight.

?

more... shes a bad slut

Bump. Anyone still here?

Colette from Scotland
30, 5'5, 126 lbs, 32C titties.
She's a moaner and screamer, loves being creampied, gets off on being pinned down and fucked hard. She hates anal, giving blowjobs and having guys cum on her face and tits.
Works for edf in France.
Wwyd to her?

i would dress her in some bellydancer/arabic outfit and have her bounce on my cock

How slutty is she?

she looks like she'd be shorter than 5'5.. still pretty hot though.

go to some forest in france. grab her by the hair, pin her down and fuck her hard against some tree. her screams will echo through the woods.

I'd wrap both my big hands around her whole neck, and use it for leverage to force her down onto my big cock. I'd nut inside that thick little slut. She looks like she could take a big dick.

Fucked her on the couch in the flat she shard with three other chicks and she screamed through 4 orgasms while they were in their rooms, nailed her out at loch lomond and when a guy walking his dog walked up to us she just smiled at him and kept bouncing away

sounds like the slut likes people knowing she's getting nailed