Send mean text

>Send mean text
>Go to jail

Can someone please explain this to me?

She's also ugly

Not ugly
Welcome to 2017
Try living in cali

It's the same as Charles Manson he never killed anyone himself but it was clear he was the main if not sole reason those people killed one could say the same about her and the guy killing himself

He did steal dune buggies though.

Look it up.

One word.
'Murrica

Charles Manson told people to commit crimes. That's incitement and a crime. Suicide is not a crime.

Fucking monster

I am living in California
She is ugly, but only if you're not a desperate virgin

>Not ugly
Not pretty either

We have explained it hundreds of times.

>You must be new here

Suicide IS a crime

Assisting in one is tho

She's not pretty, and she's not ugly. She's in between.
>She's pretty ugly

No it's not.

There is a difference between send mean text on impulse vs doing that over days/week

She didn't assist. She just told him to do it. He did everything and bought everything to do it.

Manslaughter. And those texts weren't the "kill yourself faggot" things you get on Sup Forums. The only person he had left was her and she texted him daily asking him if he was going to kill himself, when, all that shit. If you looked up the messages you'll see, it's pretty fucking dark.

shes ugly
send her to jail

same way that people go to jail for cyberbullying someone that kills themseklves

theres no self responsibility, the guy could of blocked the texts

In manslaughter you have to kill someone in some way. He killed himself. Also what do you mean she was only person he had left, he had a family. She was just some girl he texted sometimes. And there's nothing wrong with telling someone to kill themselves. The point is, he made his decision, his own fault.

>being this retarded

Well, you wildly misrepresnted the case with your two shitty lines of greentext. So no, I can't explain your piss-poor comprehension skills for you.

This.

Manslaughter. And those texts weren't the "kill yourself faggot" things you get on Sup Forums. The only person he had left was her and she texted him daily asking him if he was going to kill himself, when, all that shit. If you looked up the messages you'll see, it's pretty fucking dark.

She was his girlfriend. And it's manslaughter.

No offense, but you really missed the point. It's not just about whether the deed the person did was a crime or not.

That's really retarded if anyone's ever been to jail for cyber bullying someone until they committed suicide. I could see if they were bullying them in real life. Like what those 4 teens did that girl until she committed suicide. But in that case the kids only got probation and they deserved real punishment. Cyber bullying though is not real.

Nothing said there was retarded.

If someone kills themselves over mean words their worthless ass should be dead
>stop being a pussy faggot

man·slaugh·ter
ˈmanˌslôdər/Submit
noun
noun: manslaughter; plural noun: manslaughters
the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, >>>>or otherwise in circumstances not amounting to murder.

It wasn't manslaughter I already explained that. She was his girlfriend but they only ever met up in real life like twice. For the most part she was just a girl who texted him sometimes. They were really more like text buddies than boyfriend and girlfriend. Doubt they ever had sex.

Hey man, SHE HURT FEELINGS! Got it?

I think you are missing the point here, man. He wouldn't have even considered blocking her because he was depressed and in a bad place, and this shitty person put on a guise of being there for him. She manipulated him into trusting her even more when she knew he had barely anything else, so of course he would never see what is going on. It's like trying to navigate through a forest by standing in the trees, or by hovering a few feet above them.

We have a different view than him, and she did everything she could to enforce his misguised beliefs.

Yes it is. Crimes are crimes for a reason, they hurt people against their will, which is why you shouldn't be telling people to do it. But you can tell someone to do a non-crime though, like telling them to eat some ice cream, or commit suicide.

There proof she didn't do that.
>the crime of killing a human being
He killed himself.

This is a difficult one to diagnose. I've read all the chat logs. It doesn't seem to be the same type of "kill yourself, faggot" talk that you hear so frequently on the internet.

It's more like her being a Dr Kevorkian, compassionate encouragement to the suffering. He wants to kill himself, does nothing *but* think about suicide; he just keeps flaking out.

She tells him many times that he either needs to call it quits or get help, one or the other but whining about it all day long isn't getting him anywhere.

I think it's pretty solid advice, and she stayed in his corner until the end. Someone people are just doomed to misery and can't be happy no matter what they do. I think they should be allowed to kill themselves when they want.

And ultimately, I think her compassion towards someone wanting to kill themselves is actually *far more compassionate* than trying to save him.

I mean, what do people usually do in this situation. Tell the suicidal guy he has a ton to live for and tomorrow is brighter? But here's the thing, life gradually gets worse and worse for most people as they get older. If he was a miserable teen, he'd be completely out of commision from black despair as an adult. Tomorrow will *certainly* not be brighter for him.

I think she did the right thing.... and I don't think she did it for attention or out of meanness, but out of compassion.

discount, ugly looking Cara Delevingne

He didn't block her because all she was doing was telling him to do what he said he wanted to do. Makes no sense to block her. And she was there for him, she was there supporting his decision to kill himself. She didn't manipulate him in anyway. How is telling someone to do what they want manipulating them. That would be trying to get them to change or something. She did try to change him before telling him not to kill himself, but he said death is the only way for him to be happy. So she supported that.

This. We can't say his life would have gotten better or worse eventually, but it's not really up to other people to decide that. He was an adult and he made his decision. And she was only looking for his own best interest, from what he himself said his best interest was.

Cara herself is ugly. I thought she was a guy the first time I saw her in the Suicide Squad trailer.

You all are wrong. The only reason she got in trouble is because when he was in the process of killing himself he had a moment where he realized he didn't want to die and he got out of the car, he texted her and she told him to get back into the car.

She got in triuble because she knew he was dying and it is the law in that state to call the police or ambulance in those situations when you know someone is dying. All the horrible shit she said leading up to that moment held no weight in the courthouse.

He wasn't "Dying" at all. he had planned to kill himself from day one.... it's not like he was dying of cancer or some shit. that neckbeard wanted to kill himself and was looking for enouragement...

Thats not the law in that state. And she was convicted for telling him to get back in, not for not calling the cops about him dying.

accurate. this is why she go to jail.

You can't go to prison for telling someone to kill themselves... you just can't.

someone got a link to the chat logs?

He was dying of carbon monoxide poisoning. He could feel himself getting dizzy, I assume and he got out the car. He texted the girl, she told him to get back in and to finish what he started.

She knew fully well he was literally in the process of dying and it was her duty to inform the police/authorities. She didn't and she got caught.

I agree. But thats what it looks like is going to happen if she loses the appeal.

It was not her duty to inform police or authorities. You don't have to call the cops when someone is dying. If that was the case those teens in florida would have faced punishment for watching the guy drown without calling the police.

It's a state law that some states have and others dont.

But I was wrong Massachusetts is not one of those States, so it was the statement by her for him to get back into the car that got her convicted. It was not the duty of her to call police. My b