WTF was he trying to accomplish...

WTF was he trying to accomplish? Isn't Whole Foods the most granola-swilling left wing grocery chain to try and frame as being anti-gay in the first place? And he's a gay pastor, surely he didn't need to try and manufacture something to feel victimized.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/16/texas-pastor-who-accused-whole-foods-gay-slur-on-cake-drops-suit-apologizes.html
youtu.be/_rYPp4ofXAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Money, sympathy, the spotlight. Typical nigger behavior.

simple extortion.

good digits, lad

Hate crimes are so rare in America they have to be faked.

What was the follow up in that scooby doo faggotry mystery

Nigger lottery, he thought that was his winning ticket.

Witnessed

>Gay pastor with a partner
I cannot imagine the mental gymnastics it takes to allow this.

He issued an apology and I think it was dropped.

Good luck to this fag getting a job outside Wal-Mart though.

he droppedhis lawsuit againstthe store and apologized. no word as of yet on the store dropping their counter suit.

Pic related

Implying blacks have a sense of morality

Since Google is so hard to figure out, I posted your favorite news website.
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/16/texas-pastor-who-accused-whole-foods-gay-slur-on-cake-drops-suit-apologizes.html

Actually it's the most recent story in the news.

>lying is ok if it gets you free shit

I could have gotten away with this. just get the right labels and a laser jet, and put the stickers in the right place for christ's sake. you have to put some effort into your scam.

Money; he's being sued for student loan nonpayment (nice 4 fours)

>black on white hate crimes
>rare

Whites are targets for the animals because they cannot commit hate crimes

youtu.be/_rYPp4ofXAs

The founder/CEO is a known libertarian... albeit the libertarian equivalent of a "compassionate conservative".

Bro... niggers are retarded.

Nigger pastors are the biggest swindlers only bested by the jews. Back in the 80s-90s, they torched their own churches and disguised them as KKK hate crimes to get dem sweet insurance monies. And let's not talk about the heavyweights like Martin Lootin Coon, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson etc.

link?

>implying msm takes time to do follow ups on events when not debating ate chairs sexist??

*are

He's pretty based for a nigger