Without being an edgy neckbeard, defend anti-veganism

Without being an edgy neckbeard, defend anti-veganism.

Protip: You can't.

lol - no one cares faggot

Because its fuckin retarded to hate vegans so much. Acknowledging theyre oddballs is one thing but shit is just dumb

Because I like meat and as depressing as it is the meat industry is never going to change or become any more "humane" so I choose to not cut an entire food group out of my diet. Veganism is by no means a bad thing, but it's not going to change anything ever, and more often than not vegans just wind up being pricks because people lile meat. Fuck off and do something productive and not complain about food.

I ate a salad once. It came out whole! Never touching that shit again....

Because I am adult with real issues and I don't have time to think about animals "suffering"
There is a literal fucking famine is South Sudan, if vegans were decent people (which they aren't) they would be a lot more concerned about actual people suffering there.
Vegans are condescending pretentious pricks.

Being an edgy neckbeard I have to leave this thread
>am a pescetarian btw

Bacon.

This. it doesn't change the continuous slaughter that happens . That's why I never stuck with the vegan lifestyle

i have nothing against vegans but i'm not going to give up one of the only few pleasures in this shitty life,only for that cow or chicken to get eaten by another human or animal

>i like corpses
not a justification, a cannibal could use this.

>The meat industry is never going to change
Appeal to futility fallacy, that doesnt justify animal cruelty, and it wont change with that attitude mate. The more people go vegan, the less demand for corpses. Change starts with the individual.

CORPSEMUNCHERS, REPLY TO THIS POST WITH ONE NON HYOCRITICAL JUSTIFICATION TO STAB ANIMALS AND YOU HAVE DEBUNKED VEGANISM

>non hyocritical
>meaning i can apply it to a human and you wouldnt reject it

inb4 you strawman me. Humans are more valuable than animals, but there is no trait absent in animals, that if absent in humans would cause you to think an eternal, needless, global holocaust and systemic rape/exploitation is fine

Plants know they're being eaten. Guess you're going to starve.

You can care about more than 1 issue

Also what caused your famine?

low iq post and not an argument

>why wont you stop raping
>cumming

You make me want to eat meat, you silly cunt.

>Without being an edgy neckbeard, defend anti-veganism
Because: PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals
That's all there is to it.

You eat my foods food, and in essence starve that which you strive to protect. What's worse, an animal being slaughtered to eat or an animal starving to death?

no they dont, and its retarded and cringe you disregard science like this.

Even f this was true, corpsemunchers kill more plants than vegans as you have to feed the billions of animals you needlessly holocaust

It would also be justified to eat these sentient plants, as humans actually need plant food.

Clearly you prioritise veganism above actual human suffering (seeing as you created this thread) because you are an objectively bad person.

I'm not anti-veganism, I'm anti-vegans.

If we were to eat vegans instead, wouldn't that save the animals and take care of vegans at the same time?

Freedom of choice. Now fuck off

I like eating meat. Plain and simple.

do you even common sense?
Stop rejecting strawman by applying your own strict "moral" criteria to the argument. That's just flipsiding it.

But you understand if we didn't eat the animals, they'd eat us. Eat or be eaten mothafucka.

>hurr durr i have 0 arguments
i know il just post some inane low iq bullshit.

both are bad, and last time i checked i dont eat grass and insects.

PETA put dogs in gas chambers, fuck PETA

> Disregard science like this
Study from University of Missouri

In the study, caterpillars were placed on Arabidopsis, a small flowering plant related to cabbage and mustard. Using a laser and a tiny piece of reflective material on the leaf of the plant, Cocroft was able to measure the movement of the leaf in response to the chewing caterpillar.

Cocroft and Appel then played back recordings of caterpillar feeding vibrations to one set of plants, but played back only silence to the other set of plants. When caterpillars later fed on both sets of plants, the researchers found that the plants previously exposed to feeding vibrations produced more mustard oils, a chemical that is unappealing to many caterpillars.

Plants have feelings too

Sometimes they just freeze them while they are still alive.

You need to use dietary supplements to actually be healthy with a diet like that.

Said supplements have animal-based ingredients.

Vegans look like aliens.

Anti-veganism is the absence of down's syndrome.

No one gives a fuck if you are a vegan just quit giving other people shit for not being one. plain and simple

Caring about animals is a human trait brought on by our ability to reason. Any hungry wolf in the woods would gladly tear your limey head off. Stop being a puss and enjoy the fact that we all partake in cultivation of food.

If only we could be enlightened, high-iq, barley literate pseudo-intellectuals like you...

No you don't

>current year
>having sympathy for animals

>baseless asserting because im thick

nice one, and nah, i dont prioritse veganism, i just live as a vegan... i work in healthcare, my whole job is about trying to improve the lives of humans.

I also didnt create this thread, ive just put an argument in, which i know will never get refuted.

this

freedom of choice means it justified to kill animals, well then freedom of choice means its ok to torture kittens, molest children etc... your "logic" can justify anything

your joy does not justify your actions, unless you think every rapist and child molester is justified. Logic 101

>stop rejectig strawman
wtf are you trying to say?

Its not strict moral criteria, its just logical consistency...we have no non hyocritical way of justifying a needless holocaust against animals...answer the actual post you replied to, prove me wrong and il eat a pig with you.

hahaha yeah ennit, that pig and cow would eat me!!!

this does not demonstrate sentience, it demonstrates intelligence...your thermostat can intelligent react to its environment as well...try again but show sentience, a subjective experience of reality...show any mech of sentience without a brain and a nervous system

again, even if it was found they are sentient, that does not justify stabbing animals....imagine if i stabbed you, then in court said BUT PLANTS FEEL AS WELL

Brutal, i never knew that

False, its just certain things are harder to get naturally, especially in shitty climates like UK...that said, this is an appeal to nature fallacy, nothing wrong with taking 1 pill if you really need to do so.
And the supps do not have animal ingredients or they would not be vegan.

you entered into this thread with your own free will, we offered a chance for you to justify killing animals needlessly, this is not giving you shit.
ad hom pic related

WHY CANT SOMEONE HAVE A VALID ARGUMENT

Leave the plants alone you nazi

>your joy does not justify your actions, unless you think every rapist and child molester is justified. Logic 101
You see, my dear user, rape and molestation is a criminal offense. Eating meat is not. You're either grasping at straws or I fell for some shit-shit tier bait. Whichever it is, step your game up faggot.

I don't give a flying FUCK about animals, that's why I eat meat. Does this not suffice? What other explanation do you want? I have real ACTUAL fucking issues to deal with, you pretentious bastard. Seeing pseudo-intellectuals (like you) endorsing this practise, is what makes me NOT want to be a vegan.

>hahaha yeah ennit, that pig and cow would eat me!!!
With the increase in food, there would be an increase in predators you dumb shit

so now you are appealing to law...well in that case slavery was moral when it was legal.

You have shifted the goalposts, both your justifications "joy" and "law" are not non hypocritical my man

surely you can see this?

Everyone knows meat doesn't come from animals, it comes from stores. Duh.

I simply don't get what vegans try to accomplish. I don't like animal suffering either, but in that case wouldn't the solution be to support ecological and less harmful farms? Instead of not supporting either of them and not help eco farms come up ahead? Because if you just somehow managed to get rid of every farm basically all domesticated animals would go extinct. And even if they somehow managed to survive, wild life is not less cruel most of the time, they would just suffer as much so... I simply don't get the objective of veganism.
Having said that, do what you want. Eat meat, don't do it, it's your choice. Whatever that helps you sleep better at nights.

If humans didn't domesticate cows/chicken they would be extinct.

You can't have a valid argument or discussion because this is Sup Forums. I'm a vegan and I refuse to even try to speak my 2 cents because I know I will be harassed and called a fag. Now most people who actually feel so negatively against veganism wouldn't think I myself was one and would probably get their throats slit and hung upside down; just like what op deserves. Fuck you op I hope you rot in hell for that picture of you holding that dogs head. And to people refusing to actually educate themselves on veganism and not feel a certain way about it because of a vegan they met, I truly wish you would try to open your minds and see it for what it really is. There's nothing you can miss while being vegan except terrible cholesterol levels and hormones in your food. But I know how this will end... by the majority of you calling me a fag

Shut up fag

I don't eat meat because I love animals, but I'm not vegan, because I eat eggs. But my eggs are from chickens with names, that live inside, and play hide and seek with my stepmom.

My point exactly

Most of what you have just written is barely coherent, you massive fucking retard.

Like I said... no actual argument. It's ok though; I'm here for the memes anyway

So are you okay with using horses as slaves? If you're not, then stop using your car as it was based on the same principle as it. Fossil fuels? Nah, can't use that since it's made from dead plants AND animals. Any plants? Nah, those are pollinated by your bee slaves.

>You have shifted the goalposts, both your justifications "joy" and "law" are not non hypocritical my man
Please elaborate, I'm too tired to decipher this.

I dont give a fuck about most animals either, doesnt mean i support them to be stabbed needlessly.

Again a cannibal could use this I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HUMANS THEREFORE I CAN MURDER AND EAT EM

You could deal with your issues without stabbing animals, its literally non invasive.

I dont get your point exactly, you saying the more plant food we have the more foxes we get? i dont get ya

>support ecological and less harmful farms
some vegans do support welfare, i personally think we should free slaves, not make their cages bigger. But this is a broader conversation , do you concede that it is unjustified to needlessly kill?

i can see why you get angry, but its indoctrination, we live in a carnist world...i bet you ate corpses for the majority of your life so far? And i also bet you had witnessed, even in a tiny amount, slaughterhouse footage.

Not true, there were wild versions of these animals to domesticate in the first place...their numbers would drastically drop sure, but thats a good thing, the eco system cant handle billions of cows....just think about how big that number is, think of a billion cows in front of you...we stab multiple billions of animals per year

interesting, how many eggs do they lay? Id consider you a vegan if they are saved hens from factory farms who produce more eggs than natural, and you let them eat the eggs they want

why are you posting pics of murdered dogs? Vegans have seen way more animal cruelty pics than most, it doesnt trigger me, it just exposes how psychopathic you are acting

I didn't know Sup Forums preferred coherency

/Thread

We couldn't feed all the people on the planet if everyone was vegan. There isn't enough arable land. That's ignoring population growth and global warming. Vegetarian, fine no problem. Every individual 95% vegan again no problem. 100% vegan diets are unsustainable and bougie AF

>lol humans and dogs are comparable, right?

>hurr durr how do we feed da aminals tho?

>I dont get your point exactly, you saying the more plant food we have the more foxes we get? i dont get ya
That and the fact that if the cow, pig, chicken, etc. population rises we will see an increase in wolves and shit, since food is less scarce.

>doesn't know how to reply to specific posts

Bees pollinate plants, they're not slaves lol cars were developed to get to places faster lol it takes less land to grow tons of grains, vegetables and fruits than it does to raise cattle

Humans are omnivorous, get over it.

Humans can also digest plastic but it doesn't mean we should

After reading this thread, I have decided to stop eating vegetables and fruit and only eat meat.

Plastic has no nourishing values. Wow this is a new level of retarded

Yet we steal the honey? Seems like slavery to me, since they're not getting paid.
Cars were developed to get to places faster than horses, who were used as a means of transportation before automobiles.
I don't give a shit about the last part of it, since I already stated that I enjoy meat (even if it's less efficient.)

And you will develop severe health problems only becoming a slave to big pharma

No , im not ok with using slave labour such as horses (in the west)

I dont actually own a car, but i do drive for work..whats wrong with that, and how is that connected to stabbing a cow?

Fossil fuels, ofc i use em, but that doesnt cause an animal to get stabbed...you are getting use mixed up with abuse.

I dont get how how i can exlain it to you different mate, you said joy was your justification "i enjoy meat", that fails and then you said its lawful so its ok, which also fails...read the post you replied to, if you dont like my reasoning explain why?

Iyes, we are both animals, both mammals, both omnivores....do you mean equal? Then fuck no, humans are way more valuable than a dog...i dont get your point though?

The cow pig population will drop drastically if people went vegan, we currently breed billions...and if we do see an increase in wolves, they will die out after they have murked the animals and no longer have a food source..

strong argument, you debunked veganism

CMON GUYS YOU HAVE YOUR CHANCE, DEBUNK VEGANISM, JUST 1 NON HYPOCRITICAL POST

missing the point of his argument that much, he didnt even claim plastic is healthy

You're right it has no nourishing values. But what do you really get from meat that you can not from plants?

I'm not entirely sure how many eggs they lay at a time, but shes able to keep herself and me stocked up on eggs, she also has enough to give eggs to her students as well. She has 13 chickens total, her first 7 she bought and fell in love with them and rescued the other 6.

You mean the ones that eat each other or are you so confused you think humans can digest grass and tree bark? I mean sure bulldoze everything on the planet and destroy all other life except soy beans. Sounds like a cool way to be nice to animals.

God, you are insufferable.

So you're okay with causing a mass genocide on cows, pigs, and wolves? Fucking disgusting.

Honey isn't vegan either; bees are great for the continuation of life on this planet.

lol u dumb dick. pigs turn inedible trash into delicious bacon and you would rather eat the trash instead? ok brooooo

Hens are capeable of laying 10-20 eggs a year, fertilized or not. Animal agriculture has them pumped with hormones to makes 5 to 10 times that amount

I do concede to that, however what we are discussing is if this "needless killing" is justified or not, or at least that's what you stated on your first post.
Having said that, I feel like you totally disregarded the rest of my post. I was questioning what everyone going vegan would accomplish; the comment about eco farms was only a little idea that could be good, I wasn't trying to state it as a fact or anything.

No I'd rather eat fruits and vegetables which have cured me of my dangerously high blood pressure and other ailments

BaYCun tAsTes Gooo

If everyone went vegan tomorrow there would be enough grain to feed the world 10 times over. Instead we feed the majority of grains, corn and soy beans to cows, chickens and pigs

>He replied

Oh lord

The bees are not harmed in the pollination industry, and its a symbiotic relationship, its needed as well, im sure uve heard of the bee population dropping....the honey industry is different though. In the best world, we would leave em alone though i agree.....how does your post justify stabbing a cow?
Your joy does not justify stabbing things, obviously you would reject a cannibal using this to eat you

as long as you arent taking away the eggs she needs to nourish herself/ care for then i class you as vegan

Rich coming from someone who actually pays for the holocaust of cows and pigs, as for your question...no im not, but it wont even happen, the world will gradually go vegan, your scenario will only happen if everyone suddenly went veg tomorrow.

Are you gonna post a justification to stab animals btw?

Its been fun guys, i hope you all have a good day, holocaust deniers or not...and i urge you all to think about why you kill animals

Great idea, man! Let's all enjoy a hearty meal of grain.

>I dont actually own a car, but i do drive for work..whats wrong with that, and how is that connected to stabbing a cow?
It's more connected to the "enslavement" of horses, as without them automobiles would never have been invented.

>slave labor
It seems that you're using that unironically, which honestly makes me a little concerned for your mental state. Horses are not people.

>Fossil fuels, ofc i use em, but that doesnt cause an animal to get stabbed...you are getting use mixed up with abuse.
I don't abuse animals, I just use them.

>you said joy was your justification "i enjoy meat", that fails and then you said its lawful so its ok, which also fails
Please explain how saying I enjoy something that is legal in (almost) every country fails as an argument. And don't give me that bullshit about how opinions can't defend something, since all arguments are still based in opinions.

Not questioning that either. I know we would find a way to survive even if there wasn't enough, laboratory produced food or whatever that's not the issue.
Again, what's the objective of being vegan? Stopping needless murder and suffering I presume?

There's so many options that are plant based that it's an extremely healthier option. But I understand that change is hard to accept

ur pro at being a loser. thx for the tip bro. I take mine medium rare

Originally I went vegan for my health, and the environment. Eventually it became ethical, and understanding that animals feel just like humans. It's the disconnection we have from animals, I love all living creatures and appreciate the value they hold. Most animals are commodities and not beings

Enjoy the hormones, and cholesterol.

Enjoy the cholesterol and hormones

Not the fucking argument. Explain how plastic is okay to compare to fucking meat.

It has nothing to do with embracing change, it's just that I don't care about what I eat, because I am not a vain, self absorbed prick (like you).

Meat tastes good. No other defense is needed.

Humans can digest it, that's all I said. The only thing you can't get from plants that you can from meat is cholesterol

How do we actually know animals feel pain? Like, it could just be a response...

I am not vain. Idgaf what anyone does I'm just stating my point of view

Well, the meat industry sucks but humans need meat to function correctly. The way I do it is just eating less meat. Like, only once or twice a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I also only but good high quality meat and no cheap crap. That's more natural (eating meat daily has only been a thing after the industrial revolution) and healthy (obesity is most of the time caused ny excessive meat consumption). There are downsides to eating no meat and eating to much meat, so why not chose the middle? It feels to me like many people only care about the extremes. Either you eat absolutely no meat, or daily.

Watch an actual slaughterhouse film, animals don't try to defend themselves or run away without having an inclination of what is coming

What fucking hormones? I buy free range local produce, because I am not a degenerate Amerifat poor fag. And, cholesterol isn't a problem if it is part of a balanced diet.

if i applied this appeal to ignorance to humans (warm blooded creatures with a nervous system), I could essentially justify any physical harm i do to others.

That's fair.