I'm car A. I stop completely before Car B. I make my turn and my GF says I should have let the other car go first...

I'm car A. I stop completely before Car B. I make my turn and my GF says I should have let the other car go first. I said he hadn't stopped yet.
Anyways we actually argued over this and I'm tempted to dump the stupid bitch.
Who has the ride of way Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/safety-rules/road-rules/intersections.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

B

B.

Go apologise to that poor lady you stupid fuck

B. I hope this is a joke, OP.

B

Your girlfriend is right, she should dump you

>ride of way

A, first one to stop goes

Good luck with roundabouts OP

On a turn, you always yield to oncoming traffic you fucking moron

The first four responders are retards. A has the right of way as he stopped first.

Being retarded isn't a problem if you know how to appologize. You gf was right.

oncoming traffic still has the right of way you fucking dopey faggot go back to watching cuck videos

Yeah I think the first 4 are retarded. If you stop first you have right of way. If both of you stopped at the same time, then yes I think the other car goes first.

A

>i think

so you're calling the other 4 retards yet you're simply guessing? it's people like you who cause accidents dumb fuck

Both cars were wrong
>get on the right side of the road you no driving ashats

If you have time to go before the other car has reach the junction then there's no problem. However, if you crash in the middle of the junction you're the one to blame since you're the one making the turn. As far as I know there are no rules about who stopped "first". At least not where I live. But then we drive on the correct side of the road too.

>I stop completely before Car B
So you pulled up at the same time, right?

user is right. If A and B get to the intersection at the same time then the vehicle turning yields to the vehicle going straight.

Only if he had initiated passing already, otherwise it's just 2 dudes at different STOPs and the one on the right has priority

Not guessing, been a while since I took driver's ed but I specifically remember it saying that if you stop first at an intersection like that, you always have right of way. In this situation, he made it seem like he stopped like .5 of a second before him in which case I would let the other guy pass cuz I'm not a dick. But I'm pretty sure he technically had right of way

Car A and B arrive at the intersection at the same time, but A stops a split second sooner and then goes instead of waiting for through traffic
A is wrong and trying to nit pick about stopping time

In this case, yes. He should have yielded

yeah how long should one wait there?
if the car hasn't stopped and I have, then I'm going first

Traffic moving forward always has the right of way. The turning car must wait for a break in traffic long enough to guarantee him enough time to turn. In this case the other car would have to be MUCH further back from the intersection.

same time would imply they stop at the same time too, no?

I THINK ALL OF YOU ARE TEENAGERS

rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/safety-rules/road-rules/intersections.html

/thread

harro ausfag. Officer of the law here.

This is a difficult one.

If you were BOTH waiting at the stop signs at the same time, A must give way to B as A is turning in FRONT of B.

HOWEVER, if B was not at a complete stop prior to you taking your turn, A has right of way, but it's a bit of a grey area as depending on how far away B was when you went to turn kind of determines with common sense if you can go or not.

Get me?

Right of way, you've never read a driver's manual or you'd know the phrase.

So underage faggot, first person to stop goes.

If you had stopped at the same time straight goes first.

Break up with your pretend girlfriend now because a dumb cunt imagined a dumb cunt girlfriend.

YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD YOU STUPID SHIT

you are right but /thread on your own post makes it void

B, in dutch we even got a saying for it:" rechtdoor op de zelfde weg gaat voor" which means going straigjt on the same road has priority

A stopped first, so B, also coming to a stop sign must give way to A

/thread
looks like op was right after all

You Dutch are fucking retards. If you stop first at an intersection before the other car going straight stops, you have right of way. I think you faggots are pretending not to see the stop sign that the car going straight in is under.

A

Even if that person hasn't even reached the stop sign yet?

How long do you wait?

>pull up to stop sign
>stop
>no other cars stopped at intersection
>see a car approaching stop sign
>might be going straight
>might as well stay stopped
>too beta to take right of way
>wait til other car stops
>see he is going straight
>continue waiting

This is bullshit scenario.

>stop at stop sign
>no other cars stopped at intersection
>proceed

This is normal scenario.

>Who has the ride of way
>ride
stay in school, kiddo

The four retards that said B at the beginning need to kill themselves

>yeah how long should one wait there?
>if the car hasn't stopped and I have, then I'm going first

If you can complete your turn without causing the oncoming traffic to have to pause to let you turn, dems de rules.