NIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckdZ7E-vP9M
rbt.asia/mu/search/tripcode/!0gaQjsxl12/#
youtube.com/watch?v=TCEv4TGfP50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's gonna be fine, goddamnit. Stop talking like you're dying /ourdad/

New EP blows. Im getting sick of him talking all sorts of hype about crazy new hard-to-access material and then its just the same old thing.

>NIИ
fify

>rock

no thanks.

>New EP blows
stopped reading

Oh user. you are sexy talking shit about me. How do get so big? how'd you get so strong?

>capcha 4900 cleveland

I wouldnt be surprised if Trent goes on music forums every day just to see what people are saying about him. He is that self-obsessed.

Ive realised that most NIN fans just want high distortion and thats just good enough for them. As long as its covered in static they praise him.

xD

not an argument.

someone pls post this autistic photo of a guy rating every NIN album and talking to Trent about each

i love it

Terrible. I caught them at FYF last week.
Went in with an open mind, since I am a huge fan of the track "Mr. Self-Destruct."
What I got was complete bullshit, edgy-dad bullshit. Lost a ton of respect for NIN that night.
Fuck Nine Inch Nails.

the new EPs are shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ckdZ7E-vP9M

This graphic is awful

So does Trent legit lurk here?

besides inflated ratings and the cringey dialog etc etc

why did he give Still a 7 and then WT a 7 but called it a return to form

fuck man why does that bother me so much FUCK

It seems more like a story telling narrative. Reznor wasn't exactly top of his game during AATCHB/Still and it seems like very little of this era's original music has made it to live shows since

I would give Fragile a 9 and hesitation marks an 8

>phone poster
>iphone
>safari
>screencapping some larping faggot

Neither was yours, so here we are. What genres do you enjoy?

Don't reply to him. He's spamming every thread saying 'rock is shit' and variations of that. Hopefully the mods will do their job and ban the little shit.

it is though

Its going to be hilarious when Mariqueen divorces him and takes him for everything hes worth. You know its going to happen.

we'll see
rbt.asia/mu/search/tripcode/!0gaQjsxl12/#

why must you want to make his world burn.

Even if that is the case, why would you want the payout and not stay for the entire estate.

because he married an obvious gold digger who just wanted to further her career. Shes still young and hes getting older. It wont last, and shes going to take him to the cleaners. Trent has rooted for peoples demise time and time again, get the fuck outta here.

why are you so mad? your white male meme genre is dead. move on

>explicitly caring about genres

>being this mad that nobody with taste likes your nigshit

>we could of had wes borland as a live guitarist

Yeeeeeeeeeep.

That new single he released is the shittiest mixed song I've ever heard. I'm not even exaggerating. I have heard demos better than that shit.

lol its hilarious to see all of Trents fans turning on him. He is such a pretentious douche bag.

fuck you cracker

I listened to Less Than and it just sounded like something from The Slip...really boring
Maybe even more boring than that.

This. Faggot should have killed himself after the Fragile was recorded but before it was released. lol, too late now.

The Slip was much better compared to his new EPs. It probably would have been better if he didnt ride on "new crazy hard to access music". Instead we got what we were all expecting.

Broken was a Ministry rip off. He even tried to use the same muffled chorus effect on his voice that Al Jourgensen used.

And then to make it worse, he tries to put his talentless, no-reputation wife front and center of his new project. Then he flipped shit on his fans when they all told him that they didnt want to hear her on a record. Especially when theres literally thousands of artists who deserved it more.

listen to the whole EP, it's obvious the single was made just for radio play

>trent making crap songs just for radio play
Why did he bash Drake again?

He didn't bash Drake. He didn't understand the appeal of Drake and then admitted he was an old guy who wasn't as rounded with popular culture as he once was,

lol he knew her for like a year before he married her.

I think it'll be the intro to the finished album.

Yeah... Sure user

Okay

That's gay

>Trent has four kids

this is blowing my mind. it's also blowing teenage me's mind.

just imagine Trent doing typical Dad stuff, taking one of the kids on a fishing trip early in the morning, taking most of them trick-or-treating at Halloween, helping Mariqueen host a pizza party with dozens of kids for one of their own's birthdays.

in less than 10 years, some kid is going to have a very interesting "digging through my dad's music collection" phase, since one of them is 6.

charge your phone wft

I really like NIN
Makes me wonder how can Trent produce such top tier music with his 9 to 5 attitude to music as a job

Trent alreadly spoke about this in recent interviews, he says he is not looking forward to the "Closer" talk, and he seems to think that kidn of talk will come closer than he expects.

He says that Mariqueen has been playing his kids the new EP and one of his son said "I like Less Than the most" which he thought was cute but then he stopped and was like "Wait, don't I say fuck in that one?" and then when kids are at his sound check he thinks "Wait, which song do I don'T say fuck in?"

What if Trent Reznor is the one posting all these things bullying himself

yeah, that was the interview I was thinking of. also, I thought he had three kids, and it mentioned four.

>yfw Trent and Mariqueen have an mpreg fetish

It's a part of the ARG

>Sup Forums starts talking more and more about some band
>oh great, we can start disc--
>all threads immediately turn into garbage generals and are flooded with 9gag tier memes by a few autists

Best Rusty Nails
youtube.com/watch?v=TCEv4TGfP50

>Trent actually mentioned gamergate in an interview

FUCK YOU ROB SHERIDAN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE GONE

thats when he will release a god tier album an an heroes