>popcorn machine
>non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel

Absolutely fucking brilliant.

I lost lol that shit got me

ok tha'ts pretty good

>741949639
i already enjoyed all of hitler's work

>rooty tooty point n shooty

I wanna find kids and cut your arms her so she can't fight back and cut her legs off so she can't run, my own fresh juicy fleshlight, i wanna see her bleed and scream..

Lost it Hahahaha

I think you need to die a painful death.

>(You)
happy now?

try me bitch

when did the dog die you got more faggot?

Ah Cornerlla, the living legend

>Forcey fun time
>Dead

Pic semi-related

I was walking in a park, minding my own business, looking at all of the trees and beautiful plant life. A few jogger passed by my but otherwise I was mostly alone.

As I came around a corner there was a young female standing and admiring one of my favorite trees. I walked up and stood next to her, standing where I stood pretty much every time I visited the park. She gave me a polite nod and then inched a bit away from me. Honestly, why? I'm just standing here not even speaking to you or bothering you. The park does not belong to you. So I refused to cave and walk away. She nervously looked my way a few times, so I said "hello". Cunt just nodded and didn't even say anything back. I asked her if she came to the park often and she rolled her eyes and just went "mhmm." Can't even spend two seconds engaging with an ugly guy. I told her what tree she was looking at and she then sighed and walked away.

I felt pretty good that I stood my ground, I didn't give up what I wanted to do for the sake of a stranger's comfort like a little bitch. I continued on and to my surprise I again caught sight of the female a little bit ahead. She was strolling so fucking slowly that eventually I caught up to her.

cunt.
Slut was wearing tights that showed her ass so I kept walking behind her, enjoying the way it swayed in front of me.

She nervously looked behind her. She quickened her pace. Usually I'd just cave and let her walk away. But today I was really getting off on having that much power over her. Just my mere presence is enough for her to get nervous. I matched her pace. I waited till she looked back at me again then made a bit of a show about adjusting my erection. She audibly gasped and as the last turn came she started fucking sprinting.

I wasn't even fucking trying to do anything and she was so disgusted with an ugly dude standing close to her that she treated him like shit for no reason. If I were Chad she would've sucked me off right there.

Jerked off harder than I have in a long fucking time. Would definitely recommend that you do this, we can't fuck their used up pussies but we sure as fuck can still use them to get off.

Copied from r/incles faggot

You are a hero to us.

This is posted in almost every ylyl....and I still laugh everytime

Don't let this thread die

we dun gof

Why is the Mars symbol rotated downward?

Nice fake image, we all know that niggers don't have a father.

Lost lol

well played

Lol

feels good man.
I've always hated that fucking cat

no wonder it looks like retard fingerpainting

Why did i lose to this, lol

nice!

I'm gonna git you now. your pic metadata gives it away. prepare to die now.

fukkin ugly cunt.

Haha jokes on you, I'm using inkognito!

Damn it.. Who knew Garfield could be funny

some of them aren't conspiracys
and some of them theories
>Robot Rights

>Bolh

would be funnier if you cropped the dog death gif into another gif, so people wouldn't suspect.
But meh, you're probably incapable of doing that.

bitch should have specified

I'm incapable of doing many things.

Epic

If a girl called him drunk specifically looking for sex, and he obliged, would you consider that assault? Genuinely curious here.

>--------

The fuck I lost

This is actually a pretty good ylyl thread for once.

Kek

nothing wrong with eating animals or boiling them alive to get the ol' juices flowin'

le millenom girl

Seriously don't do this it makes mustard smoke