So, I've just turned 20 today. What do I have to expect from life from now on?

So, I've just turned 20 today. What do I have to expect from life from now on?

it's gonna suck

even moar rejection

You are in your prime for probably 4 or 5 more years. After that your body and then mind start declining. It doesn't get any better than it is right now. In fact it gets worse. Slowly and painfully worse. Good luck.

Work and debt. The more work you do the more debt you seem to accumulate.

Assuming you can get a decent paying job, have a life goal, hobbies, can motivate yourself, and don't get married. It'll be great.

The way I and many older men see it, you have 2 major paths in life:
> Marriage, maybe having a family, likely little money, heavy-workload/ life on hard mode,, 50% chance of getting divorce raped.
> MGTOW lifestyle, money, life on-easy mode, fulfilling.

I and many of my mates are obviously bias because of our experience with "love", but the general conscientious is that single is the way to go (fuck buddies are a plus if you want sex).

This, this and again, this.

You could make alot of money, but you won't have time for anything. Or you can have alot of free time with very little money. But not both.

it's about finding the balance. don't think so much about making more money, think about how you can spend less. that way you don't need lots of money and can earn enough to live a fulfilled life, but still have plenty of free time.

>MGTOW/50% divorced/heavy-work life
Neckbeard your containment board is here Please go cry there about how people were being unfair about a rally with literal nazis/kkk members using literal Nazi/KKK insignias and chants.

> deciding not to get married because of a 50% chance at potential happiness makes you a nazi
> this is true because feels = reals

Nice logic user. If you need another person to validate your life, I pity you but understand as I was like that when I was younger.
I wish you luck in both life and the development of some critical thinking skills.

Happy birthday buddy !

I don't know, I'm one year younger but I hope your life goes well

20 is apparently a good time to turn into a right wing terrorist

>Ha
Listen, and trust me when I tell you this
Your "life" hasn't even started yet, and won't for another few years. You're still a kid, so don't worry.
Nothing, and I mean absolutely NOTHING I did my entire life before the age of 23~24 was of any consequence, at all.
No friends or enemies, no victories or defeats no matter how great can even be REMEMBERED right now.
My teens were better than being a child, my twenties were better than my teens, and I'm about to hit 30 and I have no doubt I'll grow even more, and realize I stupid I was even now.
>Don't worry, buckle up and enjoy yourself. You're in for a long ride, there's no point in worrying over such a small milestone

try to finish school and get a full-time job asap. the sooner you get started, the better off you will be in the long run.

Sounds good, but in my experience, i either worked too much and let my money just sit there in the bank with no time to spend it, or worked part time and made very little but i was free to mingle

Hope you live a long life friend I'm trying to do the same. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Having bills to pay
Going to bars and wondering why you're broke the next day
Women starting to turn vapid, shallow and looking to settle down

It gets worse as you get older.

this. i wasted my life going to uni because my parents told me it would be better. by the time i came out of uni all i had was a load of debt and was stuck competing agains loads of other people for not many jobs that weren't even that well paid. meanwhile, anyone from school who went straight into work or an apprenticeship already had a good job and was on the housing ladder. if i had my time again i would have done an apprenticeship and learned a trade. either mechanics, electrician or joiner.

>But do you have any experience?
>I just graduated from...
>Do you have relevant work experience in this job?

From every single employer I ever did an interview with. Fun times.

yaya. i'm 34 now and any woman who still hasn't got married or had a child is getting pretty fucking desperate as their biological clock drives them.

can't wait until i hit my 40s and there's a load of horny divorced chicks who have already got kids and been married and don't want to do any of it again, just want a fuck buddy.

exactly this

Happy Birthday bud

Make the best of it. I wasted my early 20s doing nothing but play World of Warcraft while I was watching my old friends from High School travel the world, move to big cities, have kids, get married and go out socializing.

Women around that age tend to make false rape claims.. Be wary

Women lie at all ages. They lie far more in their late 20s when years of partying hasn't progressed their life at all and they're desperately trying to find a sugar daddy.

Happened to me because she "didn't want people to think she was a whore", nearly ruined my life.

user, i think you need to reavaluate your relationship with booze

What needs evaluated? I love it and it loves me.

>50% chance of getting divorce raped
Make that 90%

You are a fucking idiot.

Yeah, you won't love it when you try to detox from it or ever have to stop drinking it. Imagine getting anxiety so bad that every tiny bodily sensation sends you into a panic or anxiety to the point where you're a vegetable and can't do your job. That's what detoxing will do to you.

Did you get any compensation from her for defamation?

It won't get better.

>muh crippling anxiety
Have you tried not being a pussy? lol fucking anxiety cannot be that bad

>So, I've just turned 20 today. What do I have to expect from life from now on?

More of the same. Work, work and more work. Then death.

Don't ever get married or have kids. Your bank account will thank you.

MGTOW

That's why you find yourself drinking everyday, because you ain't a pussy and anxiety doesn't affect you.

>implying getting married and having kids doesn't drain all your money
Wew lad

i was, in fact, implying that it does

Hahaha of course you are going to get raped if you marry an unemployed leeching woman you idiots. Marry an equal and enjoy huge financial benefits. Jeebus

Been married once. Done that. She always spent money we barely had like an $80 pair of pants she never wore when I was struggling to keep the lights on.

She attached herself to some other poor sap, they have 3 kids, she got fat and lives in a trailer park now.

Oh you delusional fool. You'll learn once you go out into the world (if).

Women aren't logically driven to do things. They do things based off emotions. Just about every single thing they do is from emotions.

I Mariedal a lawyer

Within the next 10 years you'll realize that things will be the same as they are now.

And that nothing amazing, meaningful or special will happen that will suddenly throw your lie around.

Everything will remain as mediocre and boring as it is now. You'll realize you'll be empty inside for the rest of your life because there's nothing that can fill that void.

You are now what you always will be, or worse.