>wearing badass bandanna
>didn't take any of Ramsay's shit

thought that was Eminem kek

wtf I love white ppl now

theyre both based

taste of his own medicine

he handled it well though

now there's 2 cooking jacks eh

It's funny how he thinks he concedes at :58 like, 'now i'm calmed down,' before Ramsay hits him w/ the bookshop

I like how the British version seems more real. Like in the American version they'd use some swelling music and sound effects to make the guy look crazy, but here it's just Gordon and the chef having some banter.

it's because americans aren't real people.

Why do these people not respect a world class chef? They should learn all they can instead of showing attitude.

America doesn't actually exist

canada and south america are islands

hard to respect someone who doesnt respect you, no matter their accolades

I think its because Ramsay is more reserved when it comes to the american shows. I think I saw 1 episode of when he was running his restaurant and he was a shit ton more savage than ive ever seen him in any american show.

Because eventually you get tired of being berated and you dont give a fuck if the dude is some world class chef, at that moment hes just another dude and he wont stop talking shit.

You know, I live in Canada and I thought I went to Washington once, but in retrospect maybe that was just part of Canada and the government wanted to continue to make me think America exists.

Who was in the wrong here?

that was Winnipeg

YOU FRENCH PIG

youtube.com/watch?v=5W51jjuLq8s

don't forget about the ad break in the middle of it, and the teaser segments of the argument at the beginning and end of each ad break.

where's the video of this?

I always skip the opening teaser bit as it gives away the best parts

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ

>tfw we'll all grow old

feels bad man.

PAN

Limey Twat

>Gordan will never give you a post-workout pounding

NICE

give your meat a good ol' rub...

>it goes

Kitchen Kino.

haha me2

4U

He asked Gordon several times to show him how to cook it and all he got was "you're not a real chef" and "go read a book lmao".
There was nothing to learn and no reason to show respect.

Holy shit she was crazy.

this tbqfh

OH PISS OFF. He was out of line.

I hope he gets an aneurysm or something like that, typical brit cunt

>I think its because Ramsay is more reserved when it comes to the american shows

Two reasons
>a) Americans can't handle banter

and

>b) Americans aren't allowed to hear swearing on the telly

Watching the old version of kitchen nightmares is great he actually seems to care about the people and want them to do well
such great telly.

>HAVE YOU COOKED MUSCLES BEFORE
>guy admits he hasn't straight out no bullshit
>LOL NOOB
>pls show me
>LOL GIT GUD FAGGOT

Is nobody going to talk about the one woman who actually made Ramsay shit his pants with fear?

youtube.com/watch?v=1UjzXJcxr8k

>Add a touch of olive oil

bit o' olive oil

Does anyone have the Jamie Oliver video where every ingredient is edited to him saying olive oil?