What does a blowjob feel like? What separates a bad, good, or exceptional bj? And what kind of girls give the best head...

What does a blowjob feel like? What separates a bad, good, or exceptional bj? And what kind of girls give the best head?

Also you must reply thanks Magikarp or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

I've only ever had shit blowjobs so I can't tell you.

So what made them shit?

Blowjobs do not feel as good as you think. They feel 50% as good as sex. I have only cum once from a blow job, the others I either told the girl to give up or just jerked off in her mouth/ fucked her.

blowjobs really arent good rather just beat my meat

feels good if done right, no teeth, she has to open wide and I personally prefer if she can deepthroat, gets me off easier that way

if done wrong its a torture and eventho you might appreciate the gesture of someone putting your genitals into her mouth you're praying for it to finish asap, which might be a problem since you can't nut fast enough due to the blowjob being shit.

You've obviously never been with someone who knew what they were doing.

like bags of sand

Find a girl who can do it properly then, user. I used to think so too before I met Claudia. Goddamn, Claudia... Brb, fapping

and to answer your other questions, girls often do stupid ass shit with a blow job. Suck so hard like they literally wanna suck the blood out of the head of your dick, or pull my dick skin down to the point of utter pain. Another one is often times just as you are about to finally cum, they slow down or stop and you lose all the momentum

Most things they do wrong are done with good intentions, but they do shit like go to fondle your balls and just squeeze too hard and it hurts.

Post claudia

No, sorry. She doesn't deserved to get doxed by some user.

Bad blowjobs are, well, bad, you don't feel much and can easily lose boner. Excellent blowjobs are really something, when the girl sucks with no hands, laying between your legs and her hair is tingling your abdomen, that's really something. It was one of the best shots of my life. Sadly, she didn't like the ending much.

I didn't find any pattern to which girl is good and which is bad at blowjobs. Some just have the talent, I guess. You need to try and see.

Blowjobs can be great if the person doing it is enthusiastic about it. Too often you can tell that they just don't care/just using it as foreplay so they can use your meat.
But then you have the ones that just really want to make you happy amd get you off. Grab your ass and push that dick down their throat. Really go down on it, gauging your reaction to see what feels good and keep doing that. Those are good blowjobs.

This.

For those that have gotten head from lots of chicks, what percentage would you say are able to deepthoat?

1/3

Those ain't bad odds.

Thanks magikarp

Not enough focus on the balls. Not deep enough. Not sensual enough. Taking too many breaks.

thanks Magikarp

thanks Magikarp

Anyway now that cancer is done, good bj has some suction, but not enough to suck your dick off your body. Should be wet enough to glide in, not dry, not sloppy as fuck. She should fit more than the tip in (had a chick who sucked the head while I jacked it, not the best).

Tongue action is godtier. Specially frenulum licking. Eye contact and communication are essential.

I was about 7 years old when i started getting my dick sucked regularly as much as several times daily maybe even ten times which was because at the time it was the greatest thing on earth and i couldnt help but want more and more

At that time the blowjobs consisted to my best recallection of intense suck of the shaft and major pressure onto the head which felt amazing

Today im quite perverted to where i need my dick sucked and bitten onto cause the sensation isnt quite as exciting as it was many years ago, i ask these women to try to suck the poison out of me as its hard for me to cum, on top of that ill explain that id like for them to suck so hard i want them to imagine thier head collapsing from all the suction and it never works

As for bad head its just far far too regular and fustrating
Imagine you want some great suction on your cock and all you get is licked and some bullshit dick in mouth good enough i did it action ///// uhhhhh that is totally lame i need better

Lol thanks for bringing me to this post Magikarp

>What does a blowjob feel like?
depends
>What separates a bad, good, or exceptional bj?
bad: hurts; you feel teeth
good: feels nice, no teeth
exceptional: amazing, knows how to use tongue

>And what kind of girls give the best head?
the ones who do it a lot and had guys tell her how to do it

It's basically just a rod of flesh ramming up and down your throat. Try it with a sausage, it feels the same, kinda.

bad blowjobs make your dick soft
good blowjobs make your dick hard
it's not that hard to figure out

Thanks Magikarp

Thanks majikarp

I need Claudia

Thanks Magikarp

She settled down with some asshat. Shame, really. God, she was fun.

Not as great as I thought it'd feel.
But I guess I've only had blowjobs off my ex. My girlfriend now is gonna give me head here and there so I dunno, could depend on what type of girl you get.

Fucking hell this.
Don't go for nice girls, I'll tell you that right now.
Even the one's into BDSM are fucking shit.

Never had a good BJ. I've had a few decent one's. But none worth even thinking about.

Question: has anyone gotten a bj with the girl Tongue rolling while sucking? Cuz I find it impossible to do it and I'm getting sick of hearing my man saying how that chick that pulled that on him was so great.

My girlfriend sucks my dick almost every day so my dick is less sensitive during sex and I can last longer. This has led to her really improving. Suction and tongue movement. Lots of eye contact. She also likes it when I grab her head and deep throat her, sometimes it feels better than her sucking it just depends on the angle.

Feels like fucking heaven. The wetter the better.and imo coming in a closed mouth is better than spraying it all over.

they're pretty underwhelming, unless u have a pro sucking your dick, it's not that they're bad but most time girls just focus on getting your cock in and out of their mouths, when they should be using their tongues instead, also don't get me started on girls that don't realize their teeth are scraping your cock,yikes

Thanks Magikarp!

Spit is super important to. The more the better. I tell my girlfriend to completely slobber all over my dick, it just pours out of her mouth. She says she now starts salivating at the thought of my dick in her mouth

thanks Magikarp

This girl wants me to fuck her mouth. Should I?

DO IT!!!!

Thanks Magikarp

Also it depends, I like it when they suck hard then gently use their tongue, deepthroating can feel great but it can also feel like utter pain and shit if they can't do it properly, and having a girl that swallows is always a plus.

Why does this even need to be asked? And more?

thanks magikarp

cunt

trips of truth.
Sex is sooo much better than a blowjob. Eating pussy is better than a blowjob. if a girl is 'good' at it, be prepared for a shitstorm of other problems.
blowjobs are a favor, not even a sexual one- an orally pleasing nerve endings one that longtime GF's or wives give to guys who love them.
stick to this, don't ruin a girls face cuz
>muh nerve endings
don't be stonefaced, wannabe hardass whose ass mizewell be soup to a loveless bitch.
Sex is about loving a woman. Avoid degeneracy. Dodge the crowd.
Don't lay there like baby huey in your recumbent blow job pose. Charge the bitches.

Is that the same girl? Is this what Magikarp looks like without a dick in her mouth?

bust a nut, one off

You don't make a whole lot of sense. Are you Shia LaBeouf by any chance?

teeth are bad

There is no such thing as a bad blow job. Some are better than others - but - anytime a girl is ucking on your dick, it is good

m8 you need to get some attractive girls on that dick, if youre going soft when a chicks mouth is around your cock ur either gay or shes a supreme dumpster fire

You can have the same girl give you a good or bad blowjob. Attractiveness isn't really a factor.

This

post made perfect sense nigger.
you're in denial. you're all cracked up and divided and shit.
One day it'll get you.
and yes. this is Shia.

I'd say they're more visually appealing that physically appealing. Most women, even fatfucks look good with their mouth around your dick looking up. But they never feel great, but thats just my personal experience.

But you need to understand that women fuck up something as basic as a handjob, so how can you expect them to give a successful blowjob?

Wether it's good or bad, if you goin limp with yo dick in a girls mouth you gay. She willingly took your dick in her mouth, will suck it and recieve cum, just to give you pleasure.

Called it.

I agree with this. I'm sure somewhere out there in the world is a little old toothless lady who gives the best head in the world. When your head is leaning back and you eyes are closed it doesn't really matter.

>ITT
>people who regularly consume tater tots
>square pizza
>milk in a bag

Thanks Magikarp

And I'd recognize Beans anywhere.
How you doin bro?

dubs confirm.
everyone b&
>ITT

She does have some good dsl but she's a 6 to me

Speaking as someone who has being getting blowed for 16 years I will share my personal thoughts on what it comes down to.

>Size of your cock and head
>Size of her mouth
>Her own skillset e.g. deepthroat

Best bj i've received regularly was with an ex who had a small mouth didn't deep throat but just let it slide in and out. Created a perfect seal around plus she swallowed every time.
My current gf can deep throat but has a different style and sucks quite hard which doesn't work for me and for that she's made me cum once in nearly 6 years.
Just takes practice and talk about it. My ex loved to talk about sex and we had so much better sex oral anal etc for it :)

A good blowjob honestly I think is better than sex sometimes.

For me, the really outstanding ones have been:
>I'm super comfortable in bed or on my couch
>the girl knows what shes doing
>takes my dick as far back into her throat as possible
>Keeps a tight seal on my dick with her mouth
>Uses her tongue and gets every single inch of my dick with it
>Takes direction and listens to what I say (go faster, do this, use a little bit of teeth etc)
>Is willing to go non-stop until I come, and swallows
>Looks me in the eyes
>Lets me grab her hair and go manual occasionally when I want.

Seriously, It's honestly better than sex when you find a girl who'll REALLY suck your dick good.

thanks Magikarp

thanks Magikarp

>single inch of my dick

Having a tongue roll around on the tip of your dick looks and feels amazing, but getting jerked off by a death grip is really all that's going to get me off given my masturbatory habits.

honest question...
Do you guys have girls play w/ your nipples?
>muh nerve endings
>muh pee pee tickles

thanks Magikarp

I've had about 30 different girls give it a try, and everything between 1 and 10 is possible. Sometimes it's annoying and sometimes you feel like you're in heaven.

I personally prefer it when they have one hand around the shaft, one hand to cup your balls and then do their thing. Deepthroat can be good too but it's harder on your dick then you might think, throats are pretty tight and it might desensitize your dick.

Different user here but occasionally but only with an ex. It felt weird. Made me feel vulnerable and I didn't like that. Let her do it anyways but afterwards always kinda disliked it.

Honestly sucking dick is more enjoyable than getting sucked off but thats just me

good blowjob = wet blowjob with lots of sloppy sounds and hitting the back of her throat.

shite blowjob = dry ass lip only

Thanks magikarp

>let her do it
huh-
I can't wrap my mind around that.
>she sinking breasts into your chest
>layin in your arms doodling in chest hair
of course i think fucking a super fem trap up the ass is straight in the right context and a girl shoving her pinky up your butt is gayer than eight guys blowing nine soooooo...

it's better than sex when its good worse that spam bots when its bad.... ask you parent, before you go to school tomorrow. Get good grades and when you start 9th grade next year, don't be an edgelord.

Well she was really into it and I have a personal belief that if a girl is willing to do anything to help you cum then you better do everything in your power to help her aswell.