youtube.com/watch?v=sbEM-oZyGo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AIDSMoby

Dropped

>jack
>no mike

>No Mike

Fuck I still can't stand him.

I look forward to a new RLM thread with all the same comments and replies as every other RLM thread for the last five years. Keep up the great work, faggots!

Even seeing Jack in the thumbnail instead of Mike is enough to ruin my day.

Wow your life must be pretty empty.

Holy shit Jack's facial hair is terrible

>new RLM video
>it's Blade - YES!
>play it
>no Mike
>Jack ''Poopoopeepee'' Aidsmoby instead
>close it

Reminder, the missing HitB has been found: youtube.com/watch?v=sbEM-oZyGo8

Mike would never do an episode on Blade. You want diversity in the types of films they discuss at RLM? You would never get it if Mike were in every video.

>SHITTING ON BLADE

eternally dropped

Literally nobody cares about their review of Warm Bodies. Nobody even remembers that movie. The Movie 43 discussion has been on youtube since the movie came out and that's the only part of the episode that's worth watching.

why did they cut it out?

If you give a single view to literally any video that isn't exclusively Mike, Jay and possibly Rich used only as a punchline you are part of the problem.

AIDSMoby is Doug Walker-tier without the autist drama that makes him interesting.

Do you want the real answer or Sup Forums's autistic conspiracy theory bullshit?

both thanks

How can you faggots STILL be complaining about this? Jack's been working with Mike and Jay since at least The Grabowskis. He's in the Phantom Menace review. He's been a part of their group since before you knew what RLM is. He's not going anywhere and the hate for him on Sup Forums is so overblown that it's kind of hilarious.

Should't you be taking Yourson to his chemo appointments, Jack?

Jack is not your enemy, Josh is.

I'm so glad that re:View is basically Jay + guest most of the time instead of Mike centric.
Mike is a fucking awful pig hack fuck.
Fuck anyone who likes Mike videos.

Weak bait

Not the same user but he has a point. Mike is the funniest, but when it comes to discussing anything that doesn't fall firmly into his personal taste or anything that doesn't follow a very narrow and specific narrative structure, Mike is the fucking worst. His suggestions for how to "improve" Blair Witch Project and Escape from New York are embarrassing.

>dumb fucks shitting on Goyer for BvS when he didn't even write the majority of it

Snyder deniers continue to discredit themselves at every turn.

Yeah it's weird that they would be under the impression that the credited screenwriter wrote the screenplay.

I agree senpai

Im not even fan of any superhero movies but they do seem biased heavily and very opinionated toward him.
I wonder why is that

Goyer?
Go watch Blade 3 and get back to us.
Goyer writing is something for ad-libbing actors and solid directors to overcome, he does not add a thing to a film's quality.
And paired with a mediocre director or god-forbid his OWN directing, the results are hilariously bad.

The problem is that they at like they're up on the hollywood shit, but they can't even be bothered t ofact check a simple thing before they shit on it.

>Goyer wrote a draft It was bad.
>Terrio rewrites the whole thing
>Goyer gets a credit because lol screenwriters guild.

In terms of actual knowledge and in-depth discussion then I definitely prefer Jay over Mike.

I don't think he's charismatic enough to hold a review by himself though, he's best when contradicting Mike's narrow views while Mike's personality runs the show and makes for more a more entertaining experience.

Jack adds nothing aside from cringy /obvious jokes (the kind that everyone thinks but doesn't actually say) and overreacting to everything. Just wish he'd tone it down a bit.

At least he's not Josh though.

Goyer or Snyder? Either way, they disslike them because they both suck at what they do.

>Terrio rewrites the whole thing
He did not, and I have no idea where you get that idea. Terrio can actually connect scenes. He would never come up with lazy shit like "He's a hothead" or "Save Martha!".

Yeah they should have done way more research on Man of Steel when making an offhand comment in their discussion of Blade.

Fucking retard.

You meant BvS.

>lazy shit like "Save Martha!".
ultra pleb

The fact that no one had exploited the mother's name thing in 75 years of comics was a damn crime.

Dahnald..

>way more research
lazy millennial detected

I was born in '79 btw.

I have seen them all as they were comming out I dont plan on wasting my time again.
They are ok action movies like many other movies nothing to wrap our head around.
Thanks for clearing that out.

>"The fact that no one had prevented Batman from viciously murdering another hero in cold blood by having that hero cry out his mother's first name, which is the same as Batman's..."

The Company Wars have hurt you this badly?

LITERALLY 2deep4u

No one should willingly go that far up their own ass, user.

Can't wait for all the autists to make the same threads every day about Blade now that RLM has made a video about it.

>he likes Hackman's worst performance

I bet you liked Otis too.

>the movie everyone forgot about

Nigger I watch Blade at least twice a year

HAHAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY

AIDSMoby is just the most tryhard nerd ever. Like he's not actually a real nerd, he just really really really wants to be a nerd so bad.

what, just some faggots reviewing a movie? stop shilling your shit here

>le reel nerd
Kill youareself.

HEY HEY HEE HEE

I'm not saying I'm a nerd idiot. He's just an obvious no friend try-hard.

Never saw Blade, but I did watch Blade 2 because Del Taco, and that one was bretty gud

>Lets take time to take a few jabs at MoS and BvS because internet.
Closed it immediately.

>blade review
Blade II is the classic of the series.
Those hacks should have reviewed that instead.

I unironically did the same.

blame Jack

>He's just an obvious no friend try-hard.
And yet he has friends. He also has a wife and kids. And you're here. You'll always be here.

I expected some catastrophic joke that missed the mark but nothing so far 7 minutes in, i'd figure they'd just edit anything out. Weird that it went missing.

I'll probably watch it later, but it's just so played at this point. All they do is pander to "internet people" now.

>business relationships
>friends

The way Jay talks, do you think he browses Sup Forums?

red letter media is reddit tier
stop this

>Yourson
More like hiswifesson, amirite guys?

No, his vernacular is off in a way that makes me think he "browses" Sup Forums by proxy, i.e. someone he knows browses it and talks to him in that way.

Blade II was too cartoonish.

>Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill.

It got lost in the transition from Blip to youtube. There's a few other videos like The United States of Noooo that never got reuploaded to youtube either.

You're the reddit one here, Mr. Downvoter.

Don't you dare disrespect my boy Wesley.

Who you calling "boy"?

Rich definitely does.

Mike is the guy who always posts shit about Jack in these threads.

It could be worse. We could have had the SJW new male bearded man.

imagine a re:view with jack and josh

I can tolerate Jack, but Josh is just awful.

Demolition Man is the best Wesley Snipes movie.

Why didn't he open his eyes?

- from blade

why does blade look like a ps2 character on the poster

I want to see the Jack and Josh show, just to see what happens

Re:View: Riddles of the Sphinx - Jack and Josh

sounds like a sequel to drake and josh

It's obvious in the first ten seconds of him speaking in the video.

I wish I could get paid by youtube to make fun of other accomplished directors after utterly failing at being one myself.

Why is he called Wizard? Is it because he unironically actually is a 30+ year old virgin?

Because he fuckin looks like one.

I literally do not hate anyone from RLM.

Mike's not in the video

Jack is a dorky try hard, but he means well. He even delivers rape/dark jokes from time to time just to prove hes not an SJW prude .
I to was a little bummed out when I saw that mike wasn't there, but it wasn't horrible or anything. Just not a big fan of re:view replacing other RLM shows I enjoyed more.

do you think mike and jay are friends with the people at their local cinema?

>Jack says he started watching Blade II that day but didn't finish it
>didn't know it was directed by Del Toro

How do you fuck this up so badly? They better pay retribution and do a Blade II episode.

It's because when he was at college he got caught in his dorm, beating off with the Power Glove

Beardfat works at the local cinema so yes.

The fuck are you even talking about?

>He even delivers rape/dark jokes from time to time just to prove hes not an SJW prude .

You're right, but now in the way you meant it. He makes those jokes JUST to prove he's not a SJW. In reality, he IS a SJW but knows he needs to appeal to his audience. His persona is completely fake.

he's not a sjw he's just been a father for too long and has forgotten how to make edgy jokes since he has to watch himself around his child so much

>dat autism

You know most normal people don't give a fuck about SJWs or being labeled an SJW right?

Hi Rich.

Green pill me

>There will never be another mr plinkett review

Jay's unrequited love, Lauren (of IM DYING LAUREN fame), appears for a brief second during the Warm Bodies section of the review.

Mike posted a screengrab of his editing timeline for the Force Awakens review on Patreon the other day. Not even joking.