Anyone have a source for the image on top? I want to shit all over this racist fuck on my Facebook

Anyone have a source for the image on top? I want to shit all over this racist fuck on my Facebook.

>Facebook

>Facebook

Edgy.

> I want to shit all over this racist fuck on my Facebook.
>My Facebook
I believe it is you sir who has been shit on

Baton Rouge, Louisiana do you even google fag

Google the phrase at the top

Nah but the cops didn't even show up until right before the rallies started today. Usually the cops should have been getting set up and blocking off places and directing protestors hours before they were scheduled to begin, as other police Depts have done in the past.

This time they hardly did anything at all, all day.

Thats because blacks have nothing but loot and riot.
The "nazis" arnt starting fires and looting shops.
I hope that answers your question you dense piece of shit.

I don't see where that woman was starting a fire. Can you show me? Retard

it should be "warrant" and "don't".

But it's OK to drive your car at full speed into a crowd simply because people have a different opinion than you do? That faggot is going to meet some nice black gentleman in prison. They'll treat him real good.

Thank you.
It's a fucking nigger that posted that picture. I wanted to shit on her and all of her black lives matter bullshit.
That guy wasn't crashing into him because he disagreed with them. He crashed into them because he was scared. Check the news after his arrest.

Whoever made that image is a moron.

And probably a black person.

And he then reversed back over them because he just was terrified right?

It's as fine as punching nazis.

>That guy wasn't crashing into him because he disagreed with them. He crashed into them because he was scared. Check the news after his arrest.
He could have, you know, drove away... like he did after committing terrorism.

He was trying to get out?

Found the fat girl

>One event One death.
kek USA over fury

Americans hate Nazis and pretty much every article tagline mentions neo nazis. Deep down we wish we had nuked them instead of the japs

So tits or get out? Either fat girl or really dumb ladyboy

If you weren't smart enough to figure out how to Google for it, you're not going to be smart enough to shit all over anyone.

> because he was scared

People saw him at the top of the hill sitting there for several minutes with no one around him. And there's video of him driving down the hill at full speed toward the people. That "I'm a scared white boy" argument isn't going to fly this time.

They aren't nazis just people using the 1st amendment to utilize the expression white lives matter, blacks do it as a racial standpoint but when whites do it,it's wrong? There's the kettle calling the pot black. Remember Abraham Lincoln set up boats before the civil war to take the negroids back to Africa and the slaves didn't go, they want all the luxury of America without working for it.

check 88 nazi confirmed

As one who agrees with the stated purpose of the original protest, (Not tearing down a statue even though it was for the losing side) you do not win hearts and minds with racist and bigoted posters and chants.

Same dif