ITT: manly tears were shed

ITT: manly tears were shed

remember when that one guy spammed threads about this movie every day for like a week?

Its literally film buffs for film buffs

You'll probably feel the same thing when you watch MDE presents WORLD PEACE airs friday midninght on adult swim

I cried during both this flick and The Fault in Our Stars
no homo

same.

Pixars Inside Out

I dont mean the bingbong scene i mean the one where they all hug each other like in Stranger things

it: nothing manly

I watched this on a flight and had to go to the bathroom immediately afterwards to shed these tears senpai.

wew

>Perfect... they're all perfect

That was me and I made only 3 threads fampai

Ah shit, is MEatDG gonna be as fucking god awaful as TFioS? Well guess I don't have to watch it.

fuck fault in our stars ruined my day i couldnt shake the feeling until went to bed and saw some sun the next day to cheer up.

This so much.

A Walk to Remember

think it is made worse by him being gone now

I don't care how much Sup Forums shits on Nolan, but if your eyes didn't get wet in the slightest while watching the tapes scene in Interstellar, you're dead inside.

Fault in our stars was a huge pile of shit. I couldn't last more than 20 minutes. How much of a faggot you are that not only you finished the movie but cried also

Lol okay internet tough guy

Cried like a bitch.

>its another cliche young adult cancer episode

Getting pretty tired of this shit.

If you didnt cry during this movie then you dont know shit about television & film

> Confuses subject matter with a quality film .

this is why RottenTomatoes critics are all shit

These got me. Also pic related

It just means you're not an oversensitive wittle guy.

>Don't worry, the girl doesn't die
Fucking goddammit shitfuck

My man, you just brought back feels I had forgotten to have ever felt.

SOULS. DON'T. DIE.

I watched this for some cheap feels expecting it to be a bad teen flick but it was actually really good. What are some more films like it?

Found the plebs. Back to your capeshit threads

TFIOS was such pretentious shit, John green cant write teenagers worth a god damn. Angus talks like some philosophical liberal arts teacher and in real life nobody would find it charming but cringy

pls no bully

Not trying to be edgy but that movie sucked. I was actually looking forward to it too

I really didn't like the movie at all until the climax. Generic teen movie dreck.

Holy shit though that final act.

real sad kino coming through

Jesus, I remember watching this. I cried my eyes out.

hi user remember me