I'm depressed... I stopped going to my job and all I do everyday is smoke weed and eat pizza

I'm depressed... I stopped going to my job and all I do everyday is smoke weed and eat pizza.

For example it's 8:30am now and I just ordered a large 18" pizza to eat for myself in one sitting.

Are/were you depressed? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=04f_1319807570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where do you get pizza delivered at 830 in the morning?

Because this world is a piece of shit and theres nothing anyone can do about it because the human nature is a piece of shit

is it atleast good weed?

you're a beta.
"depression" is for losers who normal evolution would've taken out of the equation

You, on the other hand, are clearly the epitome of evolutionary perfection, and wouldn't have been sat on by your mother after birth.

yea im kinda depressed these days. I went through this end times prophesy shit.. shit was whack.

The fact about depression is:

There really is no other person or thing to blame but yourself for being depressed. Of course there are things like family/friends deaths or break ups that can cause a lot of pain, but letting yourself wallow in pain is a personal choice. You will only beat depression once you recognize this and make amends with yourself. I didn't stop being depressed until one day someone really wise talk to me about this. Now I wake up happy as fuck every day.

It's like that African proverb:

"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you."

I'm depressed because I don't have pizza or weed.

i agree with you....up until you said nigger wisdom.
Who takes hutdewllers seriously?

Always.

Every second of every minute of every day.

Kill me

>keep telling yourself that user.

on the bright side op, ur not as pathetic as this faggot. 100 bucks says hes got no frends and no gf but desperately wants to shit on someone for being sad the way everyone he knows shits on him for being sad...life gets better for good souls, even if this life isn't made to be a happy one.

Dominos

keep cutting sideways for attention user

that's actually an asian proverb that people attribute to africans but you know we wuz changs and shit

its not ur fault bud...

>Are/were you depressed?
yes, currently

>Why?
everything is shit. i don't want anything or want to do anything. all my desire for things has gone. i'm not sure why this happened, but it has happened.

Ok. shitposting aside.
If you are the one depressed, you are the only one who can stop it.

Try taking shrooms they do work for helping you improve your life because you look at all the stupid shit you do and you can start to fix them

Hearing that some one is "depresed" is the most infuriating thing on earth. even more so when they are suicidal. depression is a phase no one has it forever.

Not really, I am single sure but I just got out of a relationship. I do have plenty of friends tho. I wasn't trying to shit on him bro just giving advice. Have a good day tho mate.

Yeah I'm depressed, I can't think of the cause really otherwise I'd know how to deal with it. I go to therapy sessions every Wednesday and I can't really feel them making much of a difference.

Right now I'm depressed I don't have anyone close to me that I can trust apart from a boyfriend. Having nobody to talk to or vent my frustrations lead me to coming back to Sup Forums
How about you OP? What's bringing you down?

You have never been depressed because you wouldnt say that if you have.
>inb4 hurr durrr yes i did hurr duurr

Also that's lit I work at Dominos. Tho we close at 3:00 where I live and open at 9. Tho interesting that I finally get to meet one of those customers that order early as fuck in the morning.

; - ;

>do have plenty of friends
yet ur defending urself to someone on b who said u have no friends....

Got me there. I really fell for the bait this time. Oh well live and learn.

I'm suffering from major depression. Drugs and alcohol can't numb that feel anymore. Not even eating on a daily basis. I just wanna die.

My nigga

What happens when he sneezes.

I use to eat dominoes. one time i called at like 10:30 or something..after I ordered and she was gona hang up I realized she never asked if it was for delivery or pick up. her response was" its 10:30 am of course its for pick up I don't have any drivers!" I was like" why the fuck would I know that?"

ifunny?

I literally do this every sunday as sunday is my cheat day

Chekt

>feels wrong
>calls baited
I obviously didn't plan the whole convo dipshit, its just a matter of things being obvious when your not a retard. retards are generally transparent cus they are retarded and don't know how obvious things are to people who are retarded.

So you bought into the end times and was disappointed that it didn't happen?

Noice quads, yea we really don't want to keep drivers around early in the morning because if we do then we just stand around folding shit or prepping and no driver wants to do that. I refuse to work open shifts, you get 10x less money than a dinner rush or a Late/close. Bitch shouldn't have been rude to you tho, I am always nice over the phone. Especially because the owner of our store listens to the calls all the time lmao.

I need to for reasons and research.

tits or gtfo you know da roolz

Well dude regardless hope you have a good day.

Im hung over and need to poop.
You life seems fucking awesome right now.
>poor fag back in action.

I never specified my gender, you gtfo this thread

It has happened because your brain is dealing with things in specific way.
Think of your mind like a set of pathways, the most efficient way of working is taking automated paths your brain is used to.
In order to walk on another path and see things from a different perspective, you have knowingly and willingly look at things from that perspective for 21 days. This creates a foundation for a habit/automated path. Now after this you have to be forgiving of yourself for falling into the old path and consciously correct it.
Doing that has brought me from anxious social phobia wreck, to almost functioning normally in society.
It takes time and work though.

no

My depression comes and goes now-a-days, but during my senior year of high-school was when it was at it's worst. My media class only had 5, later 4 dudes in it, so I had a bigger workload and therefore, stress load than I was used to as a high-schooler, and combine that with my already fucked mental state at the time due to various life train-wrecks and I often couldn't help eyeing the shotgun in the kitchen from time to time, just wondering if it was worth it. Never could stone up enough, though, so here I am.

lmao no. I met a guy with a rams head and a bunch of other similar shit. world still gona end soonish. I just was at the conference discussing it. god was like "id like to introduce the new guy whos fundamentally not at fault.. everybody blame the new guy..." and blame they did. also u make me curious, are u an edgy atheist fagget? im not Christian or religious or anything, just wondering.

hey thanx bud, same for you. fun chatting. youl figure it out one day, I believe in you. you got this..

Two things you could do.
One, find a cognitive behavioral therapist.
Two, join a mindfulness class that focuses on people with anxiety/depression/phobia, this will give you a group of people to relate to.

This faggot is so depressed he watches motivational speaker Eric Thomas amd plays it off as his own advice. How big are ur man tits user??

Then piss off. This is an advice thread not your WWYD threads

Is there something like that online?

>i keep smoking weed
>why am i depressed

Love you user hope you have a good day

why u hav money for his fy

wat

well thanks for trying to help, Sup Forumsro. i really have no idea what you mean, tho. try to think differently for 21 days? is that what you mean?

Well I am an atheist, but not of the "I know god doesn't exist, suck my cock" brand.
I just think I lack whatever brain function it is that people need to have faith.
I can believe things if they explained and proven to me, if there is no such evidence, I have a hard time giving it credence beyond how it affects people who do believe and feel benefit from it.
I'm happy for those people, I just can't join them.
There is plenty of stuff to read on both subjects, both in an explanatory manner where you learn how they work and in a scientific manner that shows evidence for these things working to the benefit of the people doing it.
I recommend a group though, because feeling alone about having emotions that are exceedingly normal sucks. Having other people with similar experiences around you, working to improve themselves is of great benefit to your mental state of mind.

naw I can understand all that. I was driving for papajohns at the time (needless to say my 50% discount was worthless..lol) but yea that's totally just something that should go into the "thanx for caling" shpeel in the first place if its policy..lol my boss fucked all our tips up half way through my stint there by hiring a bunch of fuckable bitches for drivers, so when all us dudes showed up instead we got fucked by the customer.

Look up cognitive behavioral therapy.
Basically it isn't what you feel or think that it comes down to, but how you react to those feelings and thoughts.
Another tool is meditation.
Mindfulness meditation enables you to find the part of yourself that isn't emotion or thoughts, that is able to observe both without getting taken along for a ride.

>No job

>Can afford to smoke weed and order pizza every day

Kys

I meant is there an advice group like that online? Wouldn't know where to look IRL and I don't want to have it on my record that I'm loony

okay you don't know anything. thanks for the well wishes tho, cuck

thats a good way to be. i really cant stand the "im smarter than people who i claim are insane, watch me pat myself on the back" atheists. dawkins has the mind of a fucking 12 year old i swear.

>beta
>loser

you're on Sup Forums pal

Oh I wouldn't know, look it up on google and youtube.
Sure, it's not like I used to be a wreck who couldn't even go grocery shopping without psyching myself up for 8 hours straight. It's not like I had a nervous breakdown 5 years ago and had to rebuild my life on the new premises my brain had given me, through both of these tools.
I'm of the opinion that any atheist who claims to 100% know about the origin of our universe is a buffoon. Ask questions, then find answers and not the other way around.
If a question can't have a definite answer, let people decide for themselves as long as they aren't forcing others to join them.

Holy shit you're still talking about high school. Do you turn 20 in a couple of days faggot? Fuck off, you haven't even lived yet.

sometimes i have a strange dream, and when i wake up i feel like something in current reality has changed... and i agree. im as understanding and open to anyones beliefs and views as long as they arnt acting a bitch over someone not agreeing. you seem like a cool dude btw.

I get those feelings of a changed world as well user.
But I acknowledge that several factors could be the explanation. My stress induced anxiety is once, my proclivity for weed is another and the world actually changing around me is also an option.
I also have this habit of considering all outcomes to situations I'm in, almost feeling the failures or successes in advance, as if I'm pulling at the edge of causality and choosing the outcomes with the least fallout.
You seem likable as well user.

is one*

Highschool is the peak for everyone.

liveleak.com/view?i=04f_1319807570

the second feeling u speak of reminds me of my whole prophesy shit.. its like all these people telling me what i "have to, need to, suppose to, destined to do" but i don't trust or like those people anyways, so when i feel as tho im "doing it wrong" (by taking to long to save the world or whatever) i consider the possibility that what everyone els wants is for their own selfish needs and that my own preservation maybe more important... have you seen the second joe dirt movie yet? its literally important shit. thats my other problem is that music, movies, tv, its all literally mirroring this crazy shit iv been through. maybe its just the human experience tho.

i wake up on weekends and start drinking and smoking week around 9am. Not that bad yet

Everyone is out to benefit themselves user, even the people that martyr themselves for some cause.
Now being out for your own benefit doesn't have to mean you screw over other people, just that you make sure this action won't negatively affect you.
Also on the saving the world notion, I gotta say that you can't. No single person can save the world, but you can be a positive force in the area around you.
Act like you want people around you to act, stand up for the weak and stare down the bullies, advocate for what you think is right, in the knowledge that ultimately you can only change how you do things and hope that others get inspired.
Feeling like you're doing things wrong and wanting to save the world is kind of connected to how you view yourself. It's okay not to try to save the world in one sitting, not being able to do so doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you human.
Ultimately saving the world is a shared responsibility, taking all of it on on your own is a recipe for depression

yes yes... but did u see the second joe dirt?... thats the important part...lol

Pizzeras open at 0830. You're American right??

i just hit 30 years old, i still live with my parents and i dont have a real job. i have no amibition, social skills, or even interests that i can use to get myself out of here. i am most likely going to die alone, so every day is a fight to hold off those thoughts.

Hi OP I was a deppressedfag for ages until I took a hit of LSD and it was like a switch flicked in my brain and I started eating healthy, gave up sugar, began exercising and got a job I'd never thought I'd be able to do before.
Read erowid.org and go take a dose of whatever chosen psychedelic you can procure.
Same advice to all anons really.. turn on, tune in, and take off..

not depressed. just annoyed by people. people fucking suck ass.

i'm 43. my goal is to sell all my shit. cash in my 401(k) and move to the mountains and live in a shipping container by age 50

that statistic actually isn't accurate at all. its just part of the media being divisive. with the way medical industries in other countrys are, it would be completely impossible to find out what country is the fattest. not many countrys keep the tabs on civilians like we do or keep tabs on the medical records like we do. plus the only people who even mention that statistic are brits with gross faces and fucked up teeth.

Nah sorry, right now I'm even debating with myself if I saw the first joe dirt.
Lemme go look 'em up, I've seen so many movies they kind of blur in my memory.

Just wait til you get there. You'll change your mind.

I'm getting bronchitis symptoms and it's hard for me to smoke weed now. Kinda shitty but I'll get over it.

Okay I definitely saw the first one, gonna make a commitment to see the second.

domino's by me don't open until 1100

>smoking weed
>wonders why he is depressed

you are pretty fucking stupid OP

I would take LSD... But I heard stories of bad trips. That shit really really really would scare me. I can't risk a bad trip. If it was only good trips, I'd do it... But bad trips... That's just scary.

try psychs, stop smoking weed, lower you sugar/ carb intake, excersize

stop smoking weed
start eating some food with real nutrients for your brain and body instead of just carbs/sugar

i wont regret it. nothing like the first one(first one is pretty ok tho) its a masterpiece tho. as long as ur a movie buff, got any to suggest?

bad trips are better in the long run, just gotta dive in bud, the alternative is far far worse.....

Your ignorance is staggering.

u wont*

Oh suggestions, really come down to your genre preferences.
Unless I know what you like, I can't give accurate suggestions.

psychs will break down the issues in your life and show you where they will lead, you'll become more aware of your body and will FEEL the damage you're doing to it

you're a cunt. guy was just trying to give OP advice.

He was safe! Paramedic called it!

I'm depressed but doing my best.

>best friends with girl
>not friendzoned
>last night she wanted to fuck me
>spaghettiinmypocket.gif
>she wants to fuck during the eclipse
>my dick is a mere 5.8 inches
>stressing about this
>feels like im not in my own head
>thinking about offing myself before the weekend so i can get out of the situation

Why are you depressed? That sounds like an awesome life.