Я̨͓͙̗͈̮̣͔̪̖̄̇̊̈̐̎̕͘͠...

Я̨͓͙̗͈̮̣͔̪̖̄̇̊̈̐̎̕͘͠ ̨̩͇̟̠̭̤̹̬̣̒̿͑̌̄͋̄͛̎̿б̮͈̮̩͙͕̘̳̄̄̈́͊̆̃͑̀̉͜͜͝ȁ̡̢͙̪̰͈̮͈̖̼͊͒̀͛̂̃̆̕н̧̛̫̘̜̝͖̖͚̰͓͛́́́͒̎̆̈̕ą̢̛̟͕͔̮͓̯̃̊͋̆͗̍͊̇̚ͅн̡̢̢͔̻̹̖̼͕̄̓̀͋͐͋͝͠ͅ C̨̡̢̛̺̗̤̦̼͓͙̯͈̻͚͉͉̥͇̖̆͊͛̒ͬ͗́̾͌̓̑͗̊̓ţ̶̨̠̞̠͚͚̬̝̗͙̥̍̐̿ͭͧͧͣ͛̌͗̒̋͛͒̂̈́ͤ̚͘̕ͅu̵̧̬̜͎͕̻͖͖̞͎̦̯̺̟̳͕̱̘̤̻̓ͪ̆ͮ̊͂́̿ͩ̔͢͝h̼̪̺͚͇͇̼͚͙̱̝̼̤̰͊͆̃͊͆͟͡ͅѝ̖̤͓͈̣͙g̶͔͂̌̃ͩ̌ͨ̂̎̔ͯ̚

What

I don't

out

Is that the Bogdanoff brothers?

can I get a quick rundown?

we just won

Shutuo faggot don't troll new fags this is a shit post and nothing more. Commit suicide irl

Banan sebe v jopu zasun'

:-( that was rude )-:

You're no better then the two gays who post the never gonna be a meme Andy six log of shit bs. Suicide irl. You and your brother

Hey I've been on this site for years I know how ahitty and useless it is. Occasionally it's slightly interesting but this isn't a thingm tbh this is prob the first time you've ever posted this.

:-) thanks (-:

Weaboo faggot

how did you know I have a brother? You fucking seer

The log pill is far superior to the bog pill

Man do you ever sleep holy fuck please commit yourself

This horrible line of same fags thats how

Come back in a few years kiddo

You're like a year old shit poster youre literally the Millhouse of the 2000s

*̄|̱͖͎̳̜ͧͫ͗̏̾͋͂ß͖̺͕̜͚̏ͤͩ̓͊ͣ͡ͅͲ̛̂ͦ́̓̑̐̚碼̴͈̇͊ͦ̎̂͗͐ㄸ̷̺̋̎अ̗̥̮̬̄͛̎ͪ͗д̶͖̦̰͍͎̋̀̔ͤ̆ж͕̱̭̚̚

And yes I am the same guy who calls you out every single time. This site is half bot posts to simualtre traffic

goetia?

Op with a proxy shutup faggot you'll never recreate zalgo. 2 year olds know how to use the internet now

>bog posters trying to insult log posters

my fucking sides - and my throat (that's about to get clogged with a cream dream)

Now what the fuck is going on here?

Wow so you're trying to force a Rip off zalgo meme and some gay ass rockstar meme. Dude just think of something actually coolnor stop. I know you're like 16 and think you can force a meme but you can't. Do you even know what the forced attempt at a Millhouse meme was? Just force a good meme or better yet with your dedication be a corporate shill and advertise memes you can prob get paid 100 grand a year for your effort

"̶̛̭͇͎̟͚̤̟̯͎̬̫̓̾ͣ͗̑̿͐͊ͨͦͣ͐̑͌̒̚͜έ̮̪͉͇̯̳̺̋͆̀̑̄т̺͈̠̟͔͓̍̈̋̂̎̋̐ͬ̋́̉̌ͩͤ̌̿́̚͘ͅ?̧̨̧̨̫͚̦̹̭̼̪͓̹̙͔̱̤̪̊ͨ̾͂̈̆ͤ̊̌̒̕ͅͅĕ̴̮̙̮͎̉͗̈́̆̌̇̓́̈̃내̵̣̫̙̘̣͕͍̣̞̜̼̝̤̤̰̠͈ͣ̐̊ͧ̿̍͛ͮ̍ͪ͒̍̎ͭ͛̀̚̚͘͞т̢̢̦͉͔͍̜͈̩̞̩̉̈́̌̈̍̀̀ͤͤ̆ͣ͌̄ͩͩ̍̈ͬ́͠l̶̤̬̯̜̜̘̬ͭ̍͛̄́̕͠ą̧̢̩̱̹̠̙̬̝̩͚̜̺̪͎̖͇̗̺̊͒͌ͦ̍̂̾̆ͮͤͧ̓̊ͮ̓̂̇̓͞͠n͍͉̹̫̦̹̹̝̗͇̗̠͇̼̰̍̊ͮͤͫ̐̓̿ͤ͗ͬ̑̈̐̋͡ͅь̷̸̝̹̥̩̆̄̇̔̄̎̃̌ͧͨ͆̇͐̐͛͌́ͭ̀͘͞

not op, but thanks for playing

One person pretending to be 10 people. Nothing new this autistic will probably die of obesity in 2 years and you'll never hear of Andy six again

Bulgiria

Bro, chill! I'm sorry for all the death threats I sent you!
PLEASE STOP!
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!

English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!

O̧̬͎̰͉̟͎͚͇̩͓̼͈͍̿̄̆ͣ̓̿P̷̸̢̧̥̮̟̮̙͕̜̤̺̝̦̫̟̱̥̦̐̾ͫ̾͑̀̾̊̆̀͋̈ͪͯ̊ͮͅ ̛̣̥͓̥̗̫͙̘̭͎̣̝̩͔ͮͯ̏̈̏͡ͅI͍̬͖̰̯̼̟̪ͩ̄̎̌́̆͑͌ͬ͊̉̇̆ͮ̄̏̕͞͞S͍̱̪͎̜̠̝̰͇̈ͧͤͣ̇͋ͤ́͜͟͠ ̶̱̠̼̱͓̣̠̬͔̝̯͐͌̋ͤ͊͂̂ͨ̓͗̎͢͢͝Ä̛̠͖̦̼̬̰̹̯̝͕̟͉̭̹͚̺͉͓́̏͋̓̈͐ͦ̑͆͆̋̂̀̿̇ͤͭ̇̀͟͠ ̴̟̜̪̖͉̼̫͈̞̝̻͉̱̰͖̮̱̠ͪ͗ͦͣ́͘͡F̧̧̞̘̻͍̙̳̤̟̹͖̝̫͚̄̋ͦ̾͊ͪ͐́͆̂̄̈́̈́ͬ̈ͯ̚͢͝ͅĄ̸̶̠̻͍͍̖͙̥̦̦̠̜ͮ̍ͩ̀̀̾͝ͅĢ͎͖̮͚̻̼͔̪̹̝͑ͨ̒ͣ́͟ͅͅG̩͔̯̩̭͈̭̺̯͇͒̾̊ͧ̕͘͞ͅǪ̛̤̼̦̥̫̑͋̄̽ͤ̿ͩ̊͛́̈́̒ͭ̆T̛͕̙̟̘͈̤̺̪̝͉͚̭̳̟̭̑͑̎͋͋͌ͣ͆ͩ̃̂̊̌̎̽̎ͧ͢͡͡

Terrible thread just garbage

double you double you double you double you
wwwwwwwwwwwwwww

d̴͙͙̮̰̫̬͖͔͈͖̻̝̺̼͙͋͛̀̆̈́̎̊̑͟ͅo̡̤̝͖̥͕͇̬ͨ̓̽̋͆̄̉̂̈̎̃́͠ṳ̢̮̜̻̺̘̜̼̩͍̬̥̱̙̝̹͕̺ͦ̎ͣ̃ͭ͛̂͛̽ͯ̏̃͗͋͊ͩ̚͢b̴͖̥̰̂͌ͧ͛̃ͭ̇̓̔͂ͪ̊͆͋̀͟ͅl̨̤͈̺̖͕̺̙̟͍̜̣͓͓̪̗̄ͪͪ̿̄̑̋̔͐ͫ̎̑̓ͭ̀͜͡ȩ̴̞͖̮̝̻̹̥̼̙͙̤̬̹̻̙ͤ̿̔̃̈͛ͨ̌̋̆͌ͤ̑̌͗͡ͅ ̵̪ͯͭͭ̿͛̈́̀ͭ̓̽̍ͮ̒ͣ̌͘y̷̛̱̪̭͇͇̗̳̝̘͎̖̼̼͔̗͒͂͛̎ͭ̋͂̆̿̃ͭͤͅǒ̸̭͉͕̞̌̑͐̉̓͆̌̈̌ͦͧ̔ù̡̳̜̺̱̰̠̪̻͍̬̙̹̈͆͆ͤͮ͒̿̆ͬͪ̐ͧ͞ͅ ̰͈͉̰͇̪̱̯̘̥͋ͧ̽̑̔́͑͒̽̊̆͑ͬ͌̔́̚͘ͅͅd͂̃̔͐ͫ̆͗͂͋͗ọ̧̧̠̰̫̦̏ͮͤ͆̓͗ͭ͒̑ͣ͌̓̔̚͘͝ų̴͍̱̭͗̇̏̂ͣ̒͆ͤͤ͂͂̀͊̂͢͞͞b͉̮̫̪̦̦̭̩̳̩̼͙͕̫̟̰͔̤̾ͭ͊̔̇͟ĺ̸̷̵̡͐́ͬ̓͌ͭͬͭ̊́̉̆͛͊͗ĕ̴̸̡̛̦̬̹̩̹̗͕͓̤͕͈͈ͯ̆ͤ̂͒̑́̋̈͒͊̑̚̚ ̵̯̺͕͔̭̺̞͔̘̠͚̮͙̓͗̋̾ͦͮͤͤ̀ͦ̂͜͠͡y̶͇̻̞̝̝͉̜̩̩͉̮͍͉͔͎̣͉̰͊̋̒ͯ̽͘͢͡o̷̳̥͎̖̜̒̋̀̽̽̑̓ͨ͡u̵̸̩̫͉͓͇͙̥̮̒̿́ͦ̀͢͜ͅ ̸̶̢̡̢̰̰̖̦̝̠̭ͧ̈́ͦ̒̍̋̓̈́͛ͮ̾̆d̶̛̫̭̤͍̦͎̰̭͓̤̳̻̤̝ͣ̈́̓ͮ͌̽̆̕̕ͅö́̐͗͑̈͒̐͞ŭ̱̗͇̖͙̟̑ͮͪ̐͝͞ͅb̨͔̥̹̹͉͊̂̎ͫ̉̏ͮ́͂ͅl̷̵̛ͦͬͪͩ̽́̑͆ͨ̀̿̚e̢̛̤̱̼͓̞̳͕͔͇̺̠͑̔̆ͣ́̚ ̴̢͇͎̫̠͓̼͎̌ͨ͐͢͠y̶̩̱͓̤͖̥͕̣̤̞͕͎̬̙̌ͩ͋͑̇͂͐̇̊̃͊̋ͣ͗̃̈́̚̕͡ͅo̱̻̭̻̖͌̉ͬ̈ͭ͊͒͂͜u̵̟̻̜̫ͯ̃ͨ̈͗̂̌͡ ̷̞̝̞͙͕̤͎͎̙̱̈͆ͮ̐̈́̃̔͒͊͆̑ͪ̿ͫ̔̕d̷̴̷̛̪͓̣̟͈̘͐́ͩ̊ͣͪ̂͛͋̔̈͆̇̊͆̀̓o̵̡͎̫͈̩͇̩̱̗͖̠̺͇̹͔̼͒͆͗͐͜͝ͅų̬̭̹̳̬̦̮̰͛ͧ̓̇͋ͭ̀͢͞b̨̙̱̘̬̭̭̱̠͇̗͕͉̦̃ͣ̓͊̈́͊͟͠l̡̰͍̜̞̥̫̭̖̩̯̣͌̔͂̓ͫ̈́̆̒̍̒͟͢ḛ̗͇͈̗̫̋̋́̔̂̑̔͌̒͋ͮ̇̚̕͝ ̵̛̘̖͉̮̙͐̈́̀̐́̉̇̀̀͜y̴̰̯̬͙̩͔̺̻͙̦̗̻͚̜͚̙̖̎̒̄̽͐̇̂̒͐̌̇͑̉̈̀o̒̔ͨ̾̃

the log meme is so pathetic and lame it doesn't even hole a candle to the bogs pls get cancer and die

х̴̨͈̜̦͎͉͈͔̪ͯͩͫ̊ͭ̒ͩ͒̌ͅǫ͇̠͖͈̘͈̩͚͙̈̂͂̾ͤͧͪ̍͆̍͑ͩͩͮ̋̌̉́͞͠͞l̝͇̬̠̤͔͙̪̺̳̬͉͊́ͦ͗͢간̸̶̢̮͇͙͖̘̮͔̱͈ͫ͑́̆ͦͫ͋ͭ͗̐̈́ͪ̈́̚§̶̯̹̩͕̣̰̱̬̦̻̺͎͓̮̙̆̓͊ͧ̀̕ш̡̼͓̹̜̝̗̺̭̰̃̄͊̀͌͛͟ͅи̨̬̠̻̼̼̭͛̋̏ͪ̊시̵̶̧͎̹̹͕̣̐̌̔͛͊̆̋̊ͬ̊̒ͮ̈͊̊ͣͤͩ͟ͅй̴̛̗͚͙͍͍͙̪͔͍̺͙̣̦̣̪̔ͪ̑̒̐͝ ̴̣̱͙̗̭̊̄ͤ̂͑̃̏͆̄̍ͪͬ͜ͅ'̡͉͓̦̹̱̘̻͚̙̖͉̟͓͕̻̺̖ͮ̿̄̓̇ͧͣ͊ͯ̎͊̐͗͜͡ͅ手̻̖͖̽̈͑̇ͪ̉̚̕͟ᾔ͖͎̺͓̄̒̍̀͢μ̵̵̬̥̖͉͓̮̘̥̼̻͙̞̠͗̊ͦͣ͂ͧ̑ͣͨ͑̀ͫ̾̆́̀͡い̴̧̗̮̝̠̼͎̤̻͖̩̫̤̺͂̽ͩ͗͆̃̒ͯ̿̓̈͌̄̈͑͠ͅͅλ̶̨̛̺͔̱̘̩͓͈͍̝̞̙̦̍ͨ̓̽̑͋ͨͤ̋ͪ̐͛̄̓͑ͫ̒̈ͯ́\̛͎̟͖̞͚͔̞̺̙͓͍͔͚͕̖͎̼̆ͦ̿̌͒ͬ͆̆̌ͮ̉̿ͤ̄̐ͤ͟͢ό̵̶̧̨̟̤̭̳̬̻͎͕̖̹̙̋͊̉͋͌̓ͨ͑̋̾͂ͬ̄̍ͣͭͦͅͅ

D̨̛̘͇̪̻͒ͣ̎̆̃̕Ǫ̵̵̺̣̟̦̖̪̫͍̮͔̝̇̑͐̈̇̈́ͦ̽̈́̌ͣ͜ͅU͖͓̘̩͔̺ͫ͒͢͡B̷̹̮͕̰̺̹̟͍̝̪̠̳̠̜͖͍ͬ̉̽͂͑͟͜͢͟Ḽ̴̡̗͉̣̪̻͇̘̗̺̦̞͍̩̩̞͒̆͂ͭ̈ͬ̓͑̂̓̀́͡Ę̶̡̢͎̺͚͚̫͙̣̺̖̬͖̬̖͙̣̺̺͓ͧͯ̑ͮ͗͐͢ ̶̡̯̼̗͉̺͎̫̩͈̙̐ͤ͂ͧ͂̎̇̆Ṅ̸̛͚̘͈̫͎̩͙̣̬̗̰͉̘̱̙̝̠ͮ̓ͧ̂̍͐ͅI̢̟͉͎̫̗͈̭͚̦̣͌̀̈́̎̾̾̍ͪͬ̀̎͠G̡͎̩͔̤̟̖͈̣͔͖͊ͫ́͆͋̍͐ͨ͌̾̈́ͧ͊ͣ͢ͅĢ̢̛̖͈̙̠̩̹͉̘̯͈̗̘̻̫͔͓ͪ̌͛͂̊ͫ̀̓̍̚ͅE̴̗͕̞̰̞͉̗̟͚̦̮̫͉̪͎ͧͪ́̎͑͛̽̓̈́ͮ̐̀̚͘͡R̡̛̟̥̩̺̘̔̈́̈ͧ̊ͦ̈̋̂̀͟ͅ ̨̡͎̼͉̦ͩ̂̏̔ͣ̇̇ͣ̈̓ͪ̎̾ͦ̓͋͋͘D̷̴͎̜̥̞̦̱̹͈̰̟̠̜͍̟͎̘ͧͮ̀ͧǪ̛̳̰̙̩̤̞̠ͩ̊͛͌ͨͦͣ͐͊ͫ͋͋͑ͮ̀ͣ͑͢͢U̷̬͖̥̺͎̘͙̳̫͓̖ͫ͗̾ͧ̈́́ͩͬ̆͛̏̔͒̏̀̀B̜͔̪̖̥͈̱͔́̑̄͋̉̚͝ͅL̩͉̣̗̜ͬͫͯ͆̍͆̔ͫ̆́̀͠Ę̨̡̛͚̥͖͚̹͚̙̠̞͎̹͙̓ͨ͐ͭ̊̓̍̆̈̍ͫ̚͜ͅͅ ̵͍͕͉ͩ̊̉ͬ̐̒ͦ̑̄̽̎̚N̡̛͈̘͚̟͚̠̹͖͉̠̏͊̔ͮͬ̊̂͆͡I̮̩͉̘̣̰̦̺̬̰̦͇̳͎̫͑͂͛̊ͣͩ̍̎̇ͬ̓̀̚͜͡G̸̛͔̗̜͎͈̃̌̆̄ͫ́ͭ͛ͯ͌ͨ͑͒̚͢͝͠G̶͈͚̤͔̟͍͉̰̬͎͈̯̹̱͚͔͒͛ͯ͂ͤͨ̌̈ͦ̏́Ē̶̸̱̹̝̫̘̩̟͚͍̩̮̓ͮ̏ͨ̐̓͐̉ͦ̾͂ͤ͐͂͒ͅR̶̩̩̩̜̤̞̞̼̤̹̯͓̝̯̮̝͉̥̞̋̽̍̊͌̔ͪ͛͆ͤ̉̚͘͜͜

>d̴͙͙̮̰̫̬͖͔͈͖̻̝̺̼͙͋͛̀̆̈́̎̊̑͟ͅo̡̤̝͖̥͕͇̬ͨ̓̽̋͆̄̉̂̈̎̃́͠ṳ̢̮̜̻̺̘̜̼̩͍̬̥̱̙̝̹͕̺ͦ̎ͣ̃ͭ͛̂͛̽ͯ̏̃͗͋͊ͩ̚͢b̴͖̥̰̂͌ͧ͛̃ͭ̇̓̔͂ͪ̊͆͋̀͟ͅl̨̤͈̺̖͕̺̙̟͍̜̣͓͓̪̗̄ͪͪ̿̄̑̋̔͐ͫ̎̑̓ͭ̀͜͡ȩ̴̞͖̮̝̻̹̥̼̙͙̤̬̹̻̙ͤ̿̔̃̈͛ͨ̌̋̆͌ͤ̑̌͗͡ͅ ̵̪ͯͭͭ̿͛̈́̀ͭ̓̽̍ͮ̒ͣ̌͘y̷̛̱̪̭͇͇̗̳̝̘͎̖̼̼͔̗͒͂͛̎ͭ̋͂̆̿̃ͭͤͅǒ̸̭͉͕̞̌̑͐̉̓͆̌̈̌ͦͧ̔ù̡̳̜̺̱̰̠̪̻͍̬̙̹̈͆͆ͤͮ͒̿̆ͬͪ̐ͧ͞ͅ ̰͈͉̰͇̪̱̯̘̥͋ͧ̽̑̔́͑͒̽̊̆͑ͬ͌̔́̚͘ͅͅd͂̃̔͐ͫ̆͗͂͋͗ọ̧̧̠̰̫̦̏ͮͤ͆̓͗ͭ͒̑ͣ͌̓̔̚͘͝ų̴͍̱̭͗̇̏̂ͣ̒͆ͤͤ͂͂̀͊̂͢͞͞b͉̮̫̪̦̦̭̩̳̩̼͙͕̫̟̰͔̤̾ͭ͊̔̇͟ĺ̸̷̵̡͐́ͬ̓͌ͭͬͭ̊́̉̆͛͊͗ĕ̴̸̡̛̦̬̹̩̹̗͕͓̤͕͈͈ͯ̆ͤ̂͒̑́̋̈͒͊̑̚̚ ̵̯̺͕͔̭̺̞͔̘̠͚̮͙̓͗̋̾ͦͮͤͤ̀ͦ̂͜͠͡y̶͇̻̞̝̝͉̜̩̩͉̮͍͉͔͎̣͉̰͊̋̒ͯ̽͘͢͡o̷̳̥͎̖̜̒̋̀̽̽̑̓ͨ͡u̵̸̩̫͉͓͇͙̥̮̒̿́ͦ̀͢͜ͅ ̸̶̢̡̢̰̰̖̦̝̠̭ͧ̈́ͦ̒̍̋̓̈́͛ͮ̾̆d̶̛̫̭̤͍̦͎̰̭͓̤̳̻̤̝ͣ̈́̓ͮ͌̽̆̕̕ͅö́̐͗͑̈͒̐͞ŭ̱̗͇̖͙̟̑ͮͪ̐͝͞ͅb̨͔̥̹̹͉͊̂̎ͫ̉̏ͮ́͂ͅl̷̵̛ͦͬͪͩ̽́̑͆ͨ̀̿̚e̢̛̤̱̼͓̞̳͕͔͇̺̠͑̔̆ͣ́̚ ̴̢͇͎̫̠͓̼͎̌ͨ͐͢͠y̶̩̱͓̤͖̥͕̣̤̞͕͎̬̙̌ͩ͋͑̇͂͐̇̊̃͊̋ͣ͗̃̈́̚̕͡ͅo̱̻̭̻̖͌̉ͬ̈ͭ͊͒͂͜u̵̟̻̜̫ͯ̃ͨ̈͗̂̌͡ ̷̞̝̞͙͕̤͎͎̙̱̈͆ͮ̐̈́̃̔͒͊͆̑ͪ̿ͫ̔̕d̷̴̷̛̪͓̣̟͈̘͐́ͩ̊ͣͪ̂͛͋̔̈͆̇̊͆̀̓o̵̡͎̫͈̩͇̩̱̗͖̠̺͇̹͔̼͒͆͗͐͜͝ͅų̬̭̹̳̬̦̮̰͛ͧ̓̇͋ͭ̀͢͞b̨̙̱̘̬̭̭̱̠͇̗͕͉̦̃ͣ̓͊̈́͊͟͠l̡̰͍̜̞̥̫̭̖̩̯̣͌̔͂̓ͫ̈́̆̒̍̒͟͢ḛ̗͇͈̗̫̋̋́̔̂̑̔͌̒͋ͮ̇̚̕͝ ̵̛̘̖͉̮̙͐̈́̀̐́̉̇̀̀͜y̴̰̯̬͙̩͔̺̻͙̦̗̻͚̜͚̙̖̎̒̄̽͐̇̂̒͐̌̇͑̉̈̀o̒̔ͨ̾̃

double jew double jew double jew

Ahhh the coke vs Pepsi fight . The same Jew pushing both of his products pretending he doesn't own both. Weaboo fsggot

ты eбaнyтый ?чтo ты тyт дeлaeшь хyйхyйхyйхyйхyй

Shut up faggot

Cyкa блять иди нaхyй пиздa

Cyka blyat

Пyтин нacтyпaeт.

Here (((you))) go...