Do you care about the white race dying out or not?

Do you care about the white race dying out or not?
Explain your reasons.

That's an awfully large labia-....... wait.

There are like 4 threads like this already user

This is a legit question.
I want people to answer honestly.
This isn't some bbc white boi bait.

Post white boys being humiliated by stupid niggers.

Are you having fun same fagging your own fucking thread nigg?

Yes bc were literally below the chinks now, racially speaking.

Entropy. Everything dies or becomes something else.

You don't have to embrace it. Just stop being retarded about it. Black people won't outlive white people either.

Yes, I'm having so much fun.

no

sauce?

We gotta just let it be blacks are superior now, but only for a short term

I want blacks to conquer our race, force all white men to take estrogen, use us as sex toys and breed our women.

I suppose you say that because of the trap post rate increasing?
Most traps are AW, so they post their ass on the internet, so most trap are visible in area such as Sup Forums, but it doesn't mean all white men will follow this path.
Let's imagine there is 10000 traps, let's say 100000 wich is unrealistic, it's just a few %age but over represented on the internet

"White genocide" is the new "Nice guys finish last"

I posted a trap just for fun.
Your response is useless.

Posting gay shit isn't helping the white race, I can tell you that.

Either way, I have a more vested interest in the perpetuation of the Asian races than whites that seem intent on making themselves extinct.

>Do you care about the white race dying out or not?
yes
>Explain your reasons.
i'm white
they have superior numbers, but so have the asians

sage goes in all fields

moar

Have you not seen mixed race girls? Shits hot yo

No, I don't. Anyone who validates themselves with their skin pigment isn't someone to take seriously on anything,

Don't associate the right with neckbeards, we have no room for neckbears. We oppose anime and manga, it's degenerate. We oppose gaming to the extent they game. We have no respect for MGTOW. We don't appreciate fat people.

Yeah, just for fun :)

Kek he made you look silly

>Don't associate the right with neckbeards,we have no room for neckbears.
>We have no respect for MGTOW. We don't appreciate fat people.

Whites dying out apparently

Trump's loyal army of cucks.

To be honest honest I stopped caring
Jewish media continuing promoting cancer and degeneration. The standard white male is no longer interested in a normal white female and vise versa. Only way to save europe is to migrate to a sizable island build there your white country.
Let the left take over
Watch as they kill each other off because they dont know what the fuck they are doing
Take back europe in 10/20 years.

why?

>dont associate the right with neckbeards

Fucking kek bit l8 m8

No.
I was born 22 years ago and im going to die someday, maybe tomorrow, maybe in 50 years.
I don't care what will happen to the whites, niggers, yellow, my family, my country or the earth itself.

>Do you care? Explain.
No, because such a thing will never happen. You whites have pretty much prospered since the dawn of man. Other races fucking your trash isn't going to disrupt the gene pool.

I don't want anyone to die and I'm Black I'd like for us all to at least be able to tolerate each other and come to conclusions with diplomacy and consideration

Too bad they kill eachother alot.

>we have no room for neckbears. We oppose anime and manga, it's degenerate. We oppose gaming to the extent they game.
Why are you even here nigga.

Are they? Or are they mixing with other races? Plenty of half Asian or half Hispanic running around.

Most Hispanics are 50-90% white. So having kids with them is having mostly white children. They look white and the small portion of Indian blood is inconsequential.

I love Hispanic women better than white. Like Shakira, JLo and Sophia vergara. Bigger butt cheeks.

Superior based on what? Average income?

Niggers will even die off from aids, drugs, war, disease and crime.

Asians will continue to grow and bombard the earth. Hispanic will join with whites to fight.

Chinese will try to fuck Mexican bitches to create a super race of people who have high iqs and can work 3 full time jobs.

I hate traps. Fucking gross.

BBC

All Blacks or most are not well hung that's a myth.

We are losing our numbers pretty rapidly these days.
If other races outnumber us in our own homelands, who's to say they won't just start killing us all?
Just look at that BLM bullshit.
A lot of "minorities" seem to hate whites.

you wish, white boi

Do Asians and Hispanics? Seems they like us overall. Seems it's mostly Muslims and niggers who hate.

KYS Faggot

I don't care if any race dies out, I'll surely be dead by then.

I've seen enough dicks of all races to know.
The stereotypes are mostly true:
>black>white>asian

Post your dick with time stamp monkey.

What about purpose, following the path of glory, honoring your ancestors?

Anecdotes are bullshit.

no but it's fun to troll bigots about.
there is this really ironic cognitive dissonance about specific bigots, white supremacists where they're the most likely to exploit and harm poor white people than anyone else. obviously they're huge hypocrisy is a totally blind spot to them so it just makes trolling them about how they're probably doing more to fuck over white people pisses them off more than anything that should be considered rational rather funny to me

There are tons of anecdotes that confirm this. They didn't come out of nowhere.

Do you need some sort of scientific research to prove this?
Something like an international dick-measuring organisation to provide you with data?

Evolution is the purpose, any race should die off if it can't adapt quicker than another. It's only right.
>honoring your ancestors?
Same reason I don't carry around one of these. Sure it's fun to think we're a part of something greater but we're really nothing more than an unnecessary link in the chain. Shit would have happened almost exactly the same way without us.

sperm count across the world is down %40. the whole human race is dying out and i for one can't wait.

There are dick studies and it's been ruled bullshit. Wikipedia cites a 2007 study that showed penis size by race had no merit.

>sperm count across the world is down %40
Sauce?

>Tumblr

Why am I not surprised?

Sort of makes you believe in God, doesn't it? He looks at the blacks failing in every category and gives them bigger dicks to at least try to make up for it.

Us and others can change things.
This is not an excuse to give up.

when the white race dies, the humanity dies, animals will reign untill nature balances our mistakes out again over a couple of million years

humans wont be missed

Why can't at least 50% of men be traps?
All guys that are struggling with girls should just become them.
We can all please the alpha males then.

thats it spree killers and serials killers the new targets are fags and nig nogs reporting live from alien headquarters...problem solved

Resistance is futile. We'll all just dick around for a few more decades, centuries or millennia before some apocalyptic disaster happens, manmade or natural it doesn't really matter. Whole races will be wiped the fuck out in a matter of hours, winter, fire or flood or whatever, again doesn't matter. Dumb luck will give one race advantage over others and that'll be that. You might be able to change some menial bullshit now, but you can't stop the inevitable.

kill yourself

Why kill me when you can fuck me?

Traps should have bigger dicks despite all the female hormone.

No, traps should have tiny sissy clitties.

yis

Post moar white "men"

This nigga gets it.

Finally, someone who understands. Beta fags will not like this fact. But deep down they know it's true.

I became a trap cause super bi curious and i liked it

I do believe Chinese and Mexican mixtures must be killed. They will be xmen.

Because you're mentally ill and a man

Removing hair is a fucking pain and considering it takes me about 2 hours to do it all and it grows back the next day it isn't fucking worth it.

Otherwise I'd be a god-tier trap/fem.

IDGAF. I'm blond hair, blue eyes, and when I was in college I loved dating Indian chicks and was into black girls too. I don't know why I guess I liked opposites.

My wife is white, we have 2 beautiful kids, and I don't care if they want to date a white girl or someone else.

I just don't care.

You should become a dead body and kys.

I tend to do it every other day, cant bring myself to trap with hairy arms or legs ; ~ ;

Dang thats edgy, almost as sharp as your sword in minecraft kid

I'd rather kms, hair 2 thicc.

>Don't associate the right with neckbeards

If whites go extinct muslims and blacks will take over. Half the world would then look like Detroit and the other half like Aleppo.

I do but I support it. You fucks are the scourge or the earth. The butthurt about your shitskin race now getting the back of the bus treatment is making my day every day.

Yeah okay. We all know trannies commit suicide at high rates and get aids at high rates. Face it, you're not going to make it. It's natural selection.

i have insanely thick hair and i buzz->screen razor->bio oil to control rash and it works for me but its insanely difficult and sometimes doesnt come out quite right im thinking of just waxing

Was like that but i cant no more, body hair grosses me out

Waxing would be expensive for me, I'm thinking of getting an epilator for it.

At least they stop being gay.

>muslim
>race

When did Sup Forums become so dumb?

Who said im transexual projection queen? What i do is a fetish not some autistic cry for help thinking im another gender

Not really, WW3 is just around the corner and the white race will like always come out on top. I hope China side with NK, then we can get rid of the yellow people who we should have been afraid of all along.

Same, I always keep it trimmed, I just don't shave all the time cause it fucking hurts.

oh shit emu

she is the best. i say she because i know if she stopped posting her dick and ass on twitter every day and covered it up, i would most likely not be able to tell she has a D