I started to cut myself for the first time over someone.... ama, maybe a few more I'll add

I started to cut myself for the first time over someone.... ama, maybe a few more I'll add

they're not cuts, they're barely scratches you pussy

Hahaha

post dick

wtf why ?

I'll try better
what's your reasoning to cut friend?
next post
I feel like my crush is slowly pushing me away from him, he has a bf that has a low self esteem and is controlling of him. He means the world to me, I don't wanna let him go...

But really op don't start cutting people get addicted and one wrong move you can die.

I got 6 different scars now on my arm and they will never ever go away.

Dont.

what do I fucking do... my crush said he had loved me, but suddenly after his bf had visited him he doesnt talk to me as much anymore and he isn't as open and loving... God I fucking hate myself

My cutting is more because im addicted now and it releases stress and stops me from feeling numb

But the more you do it the more you gotta cut to get the same feeling.

I find it fucking weird when people do this and the reason is-

>someone hurt me
>I will treat myself because of it

I know it isn't as easy as just saying 'hey get over it' but I find it ridiculous that people take this approach to feeling like shit and it is almost exclusively because of what someone else did or didn't do

I almost dated a girl who had cut herself a lot but frankly as awesome as she is the fucking scarring was disgusting, but some guys find it hot, to each their own

Cheer the fuck up OP, life sucks anyway no need to hurt yourself, at least join the military if you're seriously that over it all make yourself useful

so you're a faggot?

Yes sir
I don't know what I want anymore... I've been stuck in this state for who knows how long, idk waht i want with my life
idk what to do, I'm just really scared of losing him...

For the user that wanted more cuts

What I'm using

doesn't it fucking hurt?

Seriously? Just kill yourself ffs this is sad

Alright first of all that knife will never cut you the way that they will like you have to use a razor blade.

Second your cuts need to be straight or they will scar

Third you need to do something else i promise you, you will regret it if you keep going.

>some scratches
>hurdur I'm cutting myself
Kill yourself

Sure does, it may be a CSGO knife, but this is obviously a claw so I will hurt
I'm cutting so I'm paying back life for saving me, I was supposed to die when I was young, but I got saved by my foster parents

What an attention whore. My car does scratches deeper than that

Can someone cut "nwste" into them for me?

what should I fucking do? I have the worst procrastination, and I have no motivation other then for my love for my crush..
whats nwste?

>I was supposed to die
it's not too late

I push myself not to cut deeper because im tired of scars.

I also have visits from police to check in on me to make sure im not dead so deep cuts thst wont heal fast is a no no.

>my taxes are being to watch a faggot being a faggot
Kill yourself already

there's still things in life I wanna do, I just... I feel like I hit a dead end

Nwste is a username I use for some things. Cuts don't have to be deep, I just want some bragging rights

Go fucking slit your throat faggot

can you cut something in for me?...

Alright now you are just a cam whore wanting attention.

Shame on you using cutting for attention people actually have problems with it and need help.

dont be a bitch
man the fuck up gayboi

i don't advocate cutting but that's a reptty bad excuse, cutting in such an obvious location is mostly just for attention, people who cut for the sake of cutting go for upper arms, thighs,etc places that are automatically hidden

:x I just wanna hurt myself for a little
coot
I'll use a pen, this knife is too big to make precision cuts

Don't pay taxes, stupid.

Im also on ssi bitch!

What else am I to post? I'm not a cam whore :l

well then just fucking slit your wrist "a little" then faggot

You are right! I usually wear coats and pants yo cover up scarring on my leg and arms.

Your an idiot , but nice knife , I used to do Filipino martial arts and used this type of knife as it can be easily hidden , is hard to take out your hand because of the finger hole in the handle , also if it's a quality knife (which I'm not sure that is , more of a internet buy ) it waould be very sharp ,...
now go do something with your life , care about people who care about you not on some cock womble who don't want you , find someone who loves you an be happy and always remember if you don't reply to this your mum will die in her sleep

if you are not a camwhore then fucking prove it, face with timestamp or GTFO

its a scratch you fucking retard. my cat cuts deeper when we play. mcfucking kill yerself faggot

It's even in the file name...

Fucking faggot knife, get a real one I suggest a M9 Bayonet

I recognize that picture.

This gif is pretty damn good animated

Yup a cam whore

That's no knife , this is a knife

Is this better?
Also the writing for nwste

I will give someone $20 if they record themselves cutting themselves with a spoon

:l

Can you write "I am sorry X"

He wanted you to cut it into you, you moron.

Thanks user, I appreciate it

I see I was right.
Hello. 404.

too big, too lazy
what is it..

This is correct, but I still appreciate the effort

pleaseeeee?
Can you write "I am sorry X"

If i wasn't being watched i would do it for you because i honestly dont care.

Why?

Learn how to cut properly or quit it.

Next time you don't wanna get found, don't tell them the same stuff you tell me, change the details a bit.
And never post a picture you already posted.

different user here, tried doing the nwste thing a few times, but couldnt get the 's' right, im better at doing quick cuts, small precision things like s's are hard. here's as far as i got

OP you are a moron. Find a more effective way of coping with your problems poorly, like drugs or thrill seeking.
Cutting is a cry for attention and nothing more, as evidenced by you making this thread to show us. It's perfectly normal for humans to seek attention when they are upset but stop deludding yourself over your reasons for doing it.

Which is better , I'd say the karambit , harder to defend against , plus it's curved which helps sever tendons an can even strip muscle such as a bicep from the arm not so much a stabbing weapon but a cutting an slicing weapon , the big show off knife , mostly for hacking an stabbing , easy enough to disarm one of the most common problems with the big knife also there is a high rate of people who get stabbed with there own knife annthey mostly use this type . But if I was using it to maybe scare or rape , go big

Thanks broski. I can see why S would be difficult to cut

k :l

I feel like the karambit would take a more skilled user to wield, though. It's short range would mean you would have to really get close. Also, the Bowie knife probably has a lot more utility away from a fight scenario

Op, why do this? Why not try alternatives?

I just... I'ma go back to bed for a while, feel like i've made a mistake

lol you fucking faggot

You did you looked for attention on Sup Forums.

As I said in an earlier post , I practiced Silat an escrima/kali for a few years , trained with some good people doing Goju ryu for some time then got into weapons while doing jeet Kun do , ended up in Indonesia useing the karambit .

Mew

cute feet user

Stop bro. Go. Take a nice walk and do some mild exercise you can do it it will help a lot

Am I a bad person/ bad for doing this user?

Get a tattoo , it hurts just as much but your left with some cool,artwork . Plus if it's attention you want tattoos will bring some good attention into your life ,

feels good doesnt it
these are my scars, i wanna feel it again but tbh next time i cut myself it should just be slitting my wrists

One day user :x

How does it feel to be a good-for-nothing, attention seeking teenage piece of useless shit?

Soles?

This is gayer than trap threads.

Don't care. I'm just documenting.

:l I'm sorry lonelyfag
Why... please don't do what I think you'll do...

>>>>>>>>

do it the right way next time for our sakes you attention whoring faggots

Do something good for your self it works better than cuting I understand how you can feel lost and hopeless and it's hard to do anything wen feeling this way buy I'm here to say you can do it you can do good for yourself if not just for to day focus on just this 24 hours and if it's that hard focus on being good to yourself for Just a hour ... you cun do it bro

Cut 'XIII'. We'll be twinsies, like totes my scrotes.

post boipucci

I'm not doing anything. Only collecting information.

He's right. Been a cutter for six years. Thousands of scars all over my body.

Also this.

Use a razor. A safety razor. Or a blade out of a Bic single blade razor.

Kek

It's addictive. I'm an everyday cutter. Hiding your scars gets harder and harder to do. Once people know you cut you can expect to do time in mental health facilities. I love my CSU, easy way to meet fucked up cutter chick's.

Now cut your soles , I'm nearly cumming

But.... :x

what do you think they'll do?

And why did you partake in such a thing?

for what :x
they'll show this to my crush.. I don't what what to do if that happens....
My heart hurts, it hurts really badly, I want a hug really badly..

>they'll show this to my crush.. I don't what what to do if that happens....
Wrong assumption. But a good idea.

I'm only studying you. Out of curiosity. After all. I am a cat.

Also worth noting. These, are not me
Check my filenames. I always use the same.