Ok so... i ended up going through with it...

ok so... i ended up going through with it. a good number of you guys wanted to be kept up to date on what happened so i'll post this thread a few times. for the ones that weren't here summary of first throeds

>want to try something new, gf and i both agree on chastity play
>start onyl locked up a few days, it's hot, sex afterwards is great
>up the time in chastity, after a bit says she wants me in for 3 months
>already really hard after first month, talk to gf
>says i can get the 2 months off if i bottom for someone and she gets to watch

now yes... i ended up doing it it was a mixed experience. but atleast now i'm out of chastity.

yes it's a repost, this is for the people that missed the update

greentext of the event

>the guy arrived, we talked a bit and i go mostly undressed
>me bent over the coffee table while he starts to get ready
>he's alot bigger than i thought he'd be.
>she gives him a hand for a bit to help him get hard which i don't like
>he gets behind me and pull out the plug i had in before putting on condom
>she takes a seat in front of me so she can see my face
>it's a littel painful but not too bad as he's going slow, using alot of lube
>once he's in though he starts to fuck me into the coffeetable hard.
>10 minutes later i start to feel something weird and i start to leak in my cage
>fucks me hard,pulling my hair to make me look at my girlfriend.
>she's enjoying it but after a bit i actually cum from the fucking
>she can't believe it, asks me if i actually just came from "getting fucked like a girl"
>really embaressed by this i just nod while still taking a pounding softly moaning
> not sure how much time has passed but he goes harder and harder going balls deep
>cums loudly grunting, and stays inside me for a little while longer and then pulls out
>i do notice that he's not wearing a condom any longer. he says he took it off afterwards.
> him and her talk a little but i'm mostly exhausted and don't interact much.
>afterwards i feel cum leak out of my ass, which kinda pissed me off but she said i did really good and lets me out of my cage.

Stop reposting this faggot shit and go away.

/thread

i can understand this isn't your thing friend, but as many people requested the update i feel it's justified. thanks for the bump in any case

Then they could've gotten the update last time this exact thread was posted, now please refer to the first response.

it is extremely unlikely for all people that requested an update were there for the duration of a single thread. people have jobs, hobbies etc that make them unable to be on Sup Forums 24/7. well... most of us do

Stop listening to this guy. I have no idea what you're on about and I'm not a fellow of similar interests to you by no means however I am intrigued by your experience.

Any thing else to add?

So far, it sounds terrible.

The idea of bringing anyone else into the experience, male or female, is infuriating just to start.

it was a very mixed experience, seeing i came it didn't feel bad physically, but i did feel somewhat humiliated by it, especially with how my girlfriend reacted when i came. i wish she didn't have to watch it. was also kinda pissed that he aperantly took of the condom without us knowing

In what way did she "help"?

She most likely told him to take it off beforehand. You assume she didn't know while she was watching the whole time. Unlikely.

Also, not mentioning he was black and way bigger than you again, I see...

basically kinda gave him a short handjob.

i left it out because i don't think it was that important, and last time i admitted he was black people starting posting stupid pictures, and i don't really want the visual image to get back in my head

Its just newer pasta Sup Forumsro

This nothing on this site is real this is another cuckold meme thread

Well, let me ask you this: is the goal to be the submissive one? Submissive to her desires/fantasies?

If the answer is no, then you're doing it wrong. You may be the one in chastity but you can still say no to her demands. There has to be boundaries.

If the answer is yes, the same applies as your response was not entirely a pleased one.

If you don't say something now (express your concerns, likes, and dislikes) this may end up being something you really regret.

On the severe end it may turn into a "you watch her get fucked like a good boy and maybe she'll let you eat her out after she gets plowed by a Chad that she also happens to be hanging out with a lot outside of your relationship" kind of scenario. Unless you're into that of course.

chas cage - 49.99
dude in your ass - your dignity
condom unused - basically free
learning your a beta bitch - priceless

well the chastity did involve submissiveness but that was agreed upon. she didn't "demand" me doing this though. she suggested it after i said i didn't think i could go another 2 months in chastity. i opted to do it. so she found someone. i don't believe it'll get any worse since i'm not planning on getting in chastity again

so how big was he ?

Yeah, ok. Sure you don't. Five bucks on she's trying to make you her bitch. Wonder how long it'll take of you being in the cage next time to agree to blowing him.

i don't know exactly, i think like 8,5 inch ? it looked huge, felt like it too, i was actually relieved i already had the plug in when we started so i was pre-stretched a bit

i'd take that bet if i could. i haven't been in the cage since

why would she ask him to do that ? it looks like op agreed with her that he needed to wear one

I'm in a female-led relationship and she cages me sometimes. She's talked about getting me fucked as well. When it happened to you, did you still feel like a man afterwards or has it feminised you?

And has she asked you to? It's only been a week.
Have you even had sex with her since?

Why would she suggest he get fucked and then tell him he came from being fucked like a girl at all?

As long as you really intend for that to be the end of it then I'm sure it will all work out fine.

However keep in mind that your GF now has seen you take it up the ass from another guy while you moaned softly and busted a fat one.

That's gonna have some psychological effect on her (in a how she views you as the dominant member of the relationship as opposed to other males kind of way).

Just things to think about.

But all things aside I wish you both the best in all of your, odd, and weird endeavors.

i'm not sure to be honest. i'll admit i didn't feel very manly after she told me i came from "being fucked like a girl" only got worse as he pounded me harder. but the next day i didn't feel "feminized" nor do i feel different now.

no she hasn't asked me, and we have had sex since.

i really do hope she doesn't look at me differently, i don't think she does but it's hard to say what goes on in person's mind. i di wish she didn't see it, especially not see me cum from it, i still think her reaction was weird. she was too..happy ? with it. i dunno it's hard to explain

Congrats on throwing away your normal life. You're no longer a respectable guy no matter what you do. You gave up your freedom in a relationship, caged what makes you a man, and turned gay for some girl who probably isn't worth it. Faggot

Wonder how long it takes for her to ask again...
And she said she wanted you to feel how she feels when you're fucking her, and that she couldn't do it because "he'd have a reason to do a good job, because he wants to cum."
She bare minimum saw him take off he condom, if not told him to beforehand.

you don't just "turn gay" lmao

he'd still have the same motivation with the condom on, people still cum when wearing them.

Beta cuck faggot

Sure. But do you cum in her?
And would you be able to see your best friend the same if his GF told you exactly this happened to him?

yeah i do cum in her, but you don't really feel that ? i mean, i did feel the ehm... throbbing and stuff but not the actual "cumming inside"

i personally would see him the same way, but i know i'm probably biased. i don't see why his or my gf would tell people though. i mean maaaybe her best friend but not just tell everyone

Yeah. She wanted you to feel what she does. There you go.
And to embarrass you, of course. You know that if you ever break up on bad terms, she could let everyone know, if she was pissed off enough, right?

but again, it would've felt the exact same with the condom as i didn't feel the eh, you know.

i don't see her doing that at all, but if she wad going to be like that she could've simply lied instead of setting up such an elaborate thing. she has no proof anyway

She has no chat logs with you or with him discussing it? Really?

i only saw a few messages on her phone. still not alot of proof, if i simply ask a friend to fake something it would be really easy to make a back and forward with very little effort

KYS FAGGOT

How many of your friends immediately assume text messages to be faked or even consider they might be instead of believing them?

how am i supposed to know ? there's never really been any drama in my circle of friends so it's never came up. you're just making assumption after assumption here.

> a good number of you guys wanted to be kept up to date on what happened
right, you're doing us a favor keeping us apprised on you sexual deviancy. you're doing this because so many people here are sitting around today saying "hey i wonder what that massive piece of shit loser that was so kind to post photos of his fucking tiny dick here is now up to?" none of this is because you're a pathetic faggot and a complete failure in life. take this sage and shove it up your ass fucking sideways, you FUCKING asswipe and drop dead of cancer. i express what everyone in the world thinks about you.

wow, how savage.

He's frustrated as fuck, yet you managed to be even more.
I'm impressed.

Was in a previous thread before you went through it and how many people told you he was gonna dump his load in your ass. and you swore up and down that wouldn't happen. haha

i admit that i was wrong. he did eh "finish" inside. but without me and my gf's knowledge

I think we are gonna have to see a pic of you're gf to determine if you truly are a faggot or not

yeah im sure your girlfriend had no idea that was gonna happen lol

"finish" ? don't be so coy OP, he bred your virgin white pussy

she said she didn't see him do it.

fuck off, i'm a dude, don't have a pussy band can't be "bred"

Do you think she'd admit to it if she HAD seen him do it and you complained about it?

How hard is your cock right now, knowing your gf probably set it up intentionally for him to cum inside you. She set it up for you to get your cherry popped by a big fat black dick to make you feel the least manly as possible when he pumps you full of cum.

How much do you want to bet you will be sucking that cock and taking a facial before she makes you eat it the next time you want out of chastity. Actually don't worry about it, there is no betting, it is going to happen. Soon enough she will be spiking you with gurl pills. I bet that little ass is going to fill out nicely with some estradiol and purira mirifica, thank goodness they are so cheap so you wont even notice when she starts buying them online.

I wonder what cup size you will end up as, do remember to show us your titties when they start coming in.

Yo I'll come right out and say it. This is just a fantasy bait, but that's hot. Thanks for the boner.

i trust her enough to say, yes she would have told me.

stop making up bullshit. you don't have to be so graphical either. i'm NOT going nack into chastity, and sure may just maybe my gf has a thing for some kind of humiliation but trying to actively turn me into a girl ? i think you're projecting here since you seem to know way too much about "girl pills"

>bent over
>big black cock in tight white hole
>cums no handed
>pumped full of cum

yeah... you're not a girl at all

Calm down, its okay, you will love it once she really starts into it I bet.

You already let another man fuck you in the ass and cum inside you, you will always remember the feeling of his hot cock plunging in and out of you fucking your masculinity away. Just accept the fact that you love cock and are slowly letting out the slut you have kept locked inside you.

By locking up your dick you are unlocking another part of yourself. There really is no going back to being a "straight guy" after you willing bend over for another man, let him fuck you like a whore, cum from riding his cock, and then take his load in your ass.

You can be as angry as you want, but we all know that his cock is going to be going back in that ass hole soon enough. Even if you don't realize it yet, your girlfriend definitely does.

I've taken a dozen cocks up my ass (not particulary proud or unproud of that). You do feel the difference between condom and no condom in your ass before a guy cums. So, nice fake story bro

Good for you op. The other day i told my gf id be way more into mmf than ffm(but bt just a fantasy..) then yesterday i told her i wanna cum on her tits and put my mouth on em.

Such fun conversations

You already did this thread like a week ago.

Liar.

> yes it's a repost, this is for the people that missed the update

he's not a liar, you just don't know how to read