Tinder date update. Met her last night. Not landwhale but definitely a bigger girl. Nice curves and big boobs though...

Tinder date update. Met her last night. Not landwhale but definitely a bigger girl. Nice curves and big boobs though. Night only ended in a kiss and me grabbing her tits while we made out. Should we try again tonight? Pic related

Of course Man, she is a 8/10, don't lose that

Aight Sup Forumsoys. What do we say??

Show a full body pic.

Yeah, she looks cute. Go for it, user.

8/10 lol he said she's big girl. Big girls only get bigger. I say play till you slay.

Weight can be lost. Her face is perfect. Post Body shots.

This
Better be safe than end up in a feels thread

I'm mad and jealous
I met a tinder date last night too, expecting her to be curvy with big tits, instead she was just a fat blob
she even met people I knew, and recognized some of them, what an embarrassing shitshow.

She doesn't really have body pics. This is the closest thing to one

She looks hot af. Being 'big' is different to being an obese whale. Not everyone can be catwalk skinny. Solid 8/10. Go for it OP

You must be a model, because this bitch is sexy as fuck. Sweet face and nice body, plus big tits. You must be a egg 20 eggs a day, go to gym to lift all day kind of pussy.

That's brutal Sup Forumsro
Why'd you bring her out to meet friends on a first date though?? I never let em meeting someone I know unless they're nuts

I never do either, I was expecting things to go down a different way, and more importantly for not to be someone who is embarrassing to be seen with
fuck
I was looking good as hell and having a good time with friends, goddamn
she wanted to fuck but I couldn't even bring myself to, even spent the night and I wouldn't go near her

Kek NO
I'm a fucking pale skinny fag. But I'm in a band which makes 0.2% of a difference. And this girl is different. She listens to comedy podcasts so I think we're dealing with a cute girl that doesn't knew she's cute (possibly she was fatter before)

damn sorry man
It's so off putting when gross chicks are desperate. Do you have pics?

none of her and you wouldn't want any, here's me with someone I actually like to fuck and still see

I missed bigger girls, but man, this was not some cute chunky girl.

Nice you eat her butthole?

plenty

"nick at night"

say shit simple and honest like " I dig your style, lets get to know each other better"

then beat those guts in the name Sup Forums if all goes well

also snag some creep shots for us

then she says "what about my style do you like". bam checkmate he's fucked because of your fake lying "honest" approach.

what are you, an idiot? no, follow up with something you ALSO think is true

she looks like the right type to nest hard. becareful with this one she is crazy, like the rest ofc. She will let you smash, but once you do she will klingon so hard. weigh you options friendo.