Be me

>be me
>no job
>getting evicted
>wife is pregoo with second child
>procrastinating on /b

AMA
pic unrelated

stop running away from your problems dickface.

Gee that's good advice right there. Thanks buddy.

bump

ama

Noone?

pic is Baal Gadrial

Oh ok.
Thanks.... I guess?

Lol yeah. It's the only advice for you really.

Why are you getting evicted? Why are you jobless? Why did you pump another kid into your slut if you can't support them?
How are you politically affiliated?

IMO you should just take out a huge insurance on your life and kill yourself. You'll be remembered by your family as an hero.

Wanna know meor

>Why are you getting evicted?
When I signed the contract I didn't know that the landlord lost about 2,5k a year. He only accepted that lower rent because he was desperate to get a leaser.
> Why are you jobless?
I worked 7 years in a place where there was no problems. Then one day we got a new costumer that required a substantial amount of special handling and we needed someone who knew how that had to be done already. So they sacked me and hired a desk guy. They didn't have less of the normal work so sucks for my colleagues aswell.
>Why did you pump another kid into your slut if you can't support them?
I was fired 3½ hours after I told my boss.
Labourunion told me there was nothing they could do to sue them as long as they actually hired a guy to do desk stuff. And they did that pretty fast.

A month later I got the eviction notice.
They found a loophole. I asked the contrys biggest and most renowned leaser organisation if there was anything that could be done but they told me that the way it was worded it was clearly formulated by a lawyer and there wasn't really anything I could do.
>How are you politically affiliated?
I'm not sure if it's relevatnt but i'm a libetarian.

>kys
Not an option. I have an obligation to my family.

ask away.
Nice rack btw.

?

kill yourself

And a merry xmas to you two 007.

Alright, respect is growing. Where do you live?

You need to take drastic action.

Holy father of autism

>Alright, respect is growing
Thank you.
>Where do you live?
Not USA. Why? I made a mention in USD because I thought more people could related to that. I live in a high-tax contry. We're in top 5 in cummulative taxburden.

I aim for a job with a salary (before taxes) of about 3½k a month so an increase of the lease of 2½k a year was abit more than I could easily afford given everything.

yeah it's nice with pro-tips huh?

bump

Anymore before I go make myself a microwave dinner?

Just tell me what country dude. It's not like I now you.

Tell me yours and your job and your salary and your family status and your housing situation.
And then maybe I'll tell you mine.

No wonder your fucked op, your a little bitch. All he asked was your country faggot.

Alright man
I'm a steelsmith in a local drydock in Iceland.
Got a woman and a baby and I make about 3200 dollars a month if I work all overtime.

Now you.

why got no job op

Post nudes of the wife swedecuck

housings not great. Need a new one.
But am not leasing, I own 19% and the bank owns the rest. I'm paying for it month by month but at least no one can kick me out. I'm fixing the concrete walls and painting, raising fences and bettering the house with the other two apartments in the house. We'll be able to make a little profit when we sell and get a house with a room for our kid before he's 3 hopefully.

Sorry, both of these were me heheh.

Denmark.

I live for rent which is nice because if the economy goes down the shitter then I won't be stuck with an enourmous loan with 20% interest.

It's a gamle but i'm pretty sure that I'm doing it right.

This also mean that if the leasing contract says that theres a washing mashine or a dishwasher and it breaks then I have no expenses and they have to either fix it or get a new one.

Huh. Move out of the EU is my first advice.
What's your education/permits?

Moving to Iceland would not be such a bad idea for you really. You can buy a really cheap house in the sea villages and they often have work to be done here and there.

Harald is a 76 year old man who's still working. He's my neighbor and is fixing our walls.
He moved here from Denmark many years ago and never got his citisenship because taxes.
He's working "black".

He's done well. Had a million kids and has a big house all to himself with a beautiful garden. I often visit or bring him coffee while he works.

Nah sorry bro. I can provide you with fap material though if you want.

Holy fuck stroganoff this thread sucks let's see some pasty white wife titties

Shoot you are worse off then me, and I plan to an hero during the eclipse on the 21st. Sorry OP I can't help cheer you up.

OP if you live in US move to AZ. Its hot as balls but rent is cheap in most places and its pretty easy to find work if you dont mind doing hard labor. I make 1600$ a month(not a rich fag) but my rent is 450$ a month electric 150 and thats about all my basic bills. at the end of the month i have 300$ to spare

Yeah, both options are a gamble. But at least here the leasing option is a sure way to kill your living ability. The rents are so fucking high everywhere.
Buying is actually much more beneficial. If the economy fucks off then it's not just you who's fucked, it's everyone else as well so nothing really changes. Not really. If you buy a house you can afford in the first place.

But leasing might be better where you are.

I used to be a book dude. Working for an office type job or some such. What's your education?

I took a uturn into a working mans degree.
Much better pay and SO MANY JOB OPPURTUNITIES.

That washingmachine you own and is broken? that will be fixed by your fucking friends at work for nothing. Working as a real working man (stupid term I know but am drunk and English not perfect. Iðnaðarmaður)

Personally I wouldn't have a big problem with moving far away but the fact is that my wife would have a big problem with moving far away.

That's part of life. I'll have to find another home within a 50-70 km circle of where I live right now. Realisticly it will probably be 10-30 km away tops.

Looking for a house before I know where my job will be is abit silly though. I gave the missus the full responsability for everything regarding housing because I need to forcus on getting a job. She was ok with that.

Look for craftsmans jobs. Pay is better and work is always available. Ask for sponsorship to go learn a trade.

Op If you were looking to buy a house how much would you spend for a 4Bed room 2 Baths

That's like the only legit awesome advice I have, life changed after I went tradesman.

That is to say if it's totally out of the question to move to a more profitable place without muslims.

kek'd

Thanks for that dude:

On a serious note do some good with your life. Either find a job where you are making the world a better place or scout out a team of "beat random white guy" niggers and then KILL EVERY ONE OF THEM while they are beating a guy up.

You will get a death sentence or life in prison but you will have made the world a better place.

this, before they come to iceland.

Welp, am gonna go wash my car and re-siloncise the windows. Maybe mow the lawn.

Good luck Dane.

I forgot to add
My knees are giving in. So in the long run(1-5 years) I'll have to switch to either a factory job or a desk job.

My current neigbrourhood is good enough and Denmark don't really have that big problems compared to UK, Germany or Sweden.

If all hell breaks loose I'll flee to Russia or Poland probably. Iceland is an option I haven't really considered but I guess If something happend that made it possible to change my wifes mind on the subject.

Is the advice for me or for OP?
I mean do you seriously tell an an hero person to harm others?

Say it's not so.

Thank you.

Get a fucking job you bumb

You are pointing to advice given by OP.
>me
But yeah. There are people who are garbage. Sad but true.

That's great advice good sir. Thank you.

Just before I go, if you can endure the seminars and teachings long enough to finish an apprenticeship you can easily become a teacher.
That's what I aim for when I get as old as you heheh.

So am I understanding that OP wants me to murder others before I an hero?

Come on don't beat around the bush fucking say what you mean.

You are not the first to suggest it.

It will be hard for my economy to be a student again though.

I've no idea if it's possible to get sponsorships and rely on that though.

Yep

There are people out there whos lives are worth less than yours.

Generally I'd advice to live and do some good but if living isn't an option then there is this second option.

>checked
Not my wifes. Sorry bro. You will have to fap to your own. They are probably about as big anyway.

Learn to program dude. Your life will be better in every way

No reason not to inquire. Give a short sob story about your family n shit. My company has given me loads of wiggle room because they need workers. And they will invest in such. My apprenticeship contract even has me work for them for half a year after I finish the contract and become a Sveinn.

Just ask if they're willing to invest in a craftsman. Tell your sorry state. We're like a family really. We take care of our own. One of us, one of us, weld and cobble, weld and cobble one of us, one of us!

That's an interesting idea. 15 years ago I did do a tiny bit of Java but I sucked at it. It might be worth a shot though. I good friend of mine is a computer scientest and he knows me well enough to judge if i'm able to do this.

ooooh this, I wish I' have done that instead of steel.

Hmm... I've been a /btard for about 8 years and I never thought I should say this but it looks like /b has legitimatly given me good advice today and advice that I will follow up on.

Thank you.

Yea man, one friend to push you is more than enough encouragement.

Java is pretty difficult to learn on, but something like Python to understand the concepts behind computing is reasonable.

I'm sure steel is pretty interesting anyway.
Development is the new normal, steel is like timeless bad assery

Good luck, Dane.

Thank you.
After my first day here I swore never to take advice from /b but I think I will.

I guess it's badass. But programming pays better.
Steel needed a lot of workers though and that's why I want that way. I want a consstant fall back work. It doesn't really pay as well as I want though it pays much better than retail and other servfdom. And your self worth is really improved. But compared to other crafts like electricians and computer wizards it's less profitable. But as I say. Work is always available. Especially in coastal places.

Fuck me.
You are despicable.

I mean encouraging someone to harm others.

Better a millstone be tied about your neck and be cast in to the sea than to harm ONE HAIR on the head of a child of God.

I am committing suicide to avoid harming others, not to satisfy your fucking blood lust.

And if you land in a drydock you're going to be working dangerous stuff. High places, cranes in blowing wind, crawling in tight oil tanks, going into fishtanks that someone forgot to fill with oxygen and dying suddenly. Getting electric shock from welding Granted I'm just whining, there's little chance of dying compared to maybe the army in combat but it's the closest you'll get. I jut want more pay dammit.

I bet living on Iceland's coast is awesome. Well good dude, enjoy it!

He did specify to harm people who were already harming others. Retard.

That is no excuse. Encouraging murder is still murder.

I am not your avenging angel or personal army.
It is sad to choose eternal hell fire for lulz.

Christianity is for the weak, Take your faggotry elsewhere. Jesus was nailed to a cross and Thor has a hammer. Enough said. Turn the other cheek.

It the system is anything there like it is here in Canada. Leave her. The system will have her back. That will lift a huge burden off your back until you get your shit figured out.
Then get back to the family. It's better you are sleeping under a bridge than your whole family.

Religion is for the weak. Faith is for the strong.
Christ rose after three days and reigns eternally.

Thor is the doctrine of demons.

If you choose to worship Satan in ignorance (and you will) that is your choice but you have no right to drag others down with you.

Please become an organ donor then. Make sure you don't go to waste.

I already am. Now that is good advice.

Fuck no. I aint leaving them behind a second just to fap to my own missury.

I'll drag as many as I can down with me to Odin. To you, Lucifer. The seeker of knowledge. And dealer of justice.

Your god is Loki in disguise. Brought fire and ignorance from Muspell to the south. With giants of fire. You jess and Muhammad will be flayed as our enemies of old. Just you wait. And as you freeze after I kill you in hell, when my time comes, I will smile knowingly that I took another brainwashed coward to get to Valhöll.

From the south*
Jesus*

Dann I'm too drunk to sound autistically cool right now.

You may be a demon with all those lies but you are not Lucifer.

You spew the doctrine of demons well though. So you justly deserve the hell you have earned.

You will be missed for but a moment user. Repent while you can seek truth and do unto others as you would desire others to do unto you.

I doubt you sound cool even when sober.

How dare you, servant of the deceiver! Can you not see that Midgard was free and happy before the tyranny of the one? Look further back in times of honor and liberty! Where loving one as oneself was not a deathly sin, or when a new god was but a new member of a divine family.

Yours is a vengeful, jealous and evil god. Only wrought to control, terrorize and deceiv the weak of heart and mind. I will oppose you, avatar of Loki until my death. And it is you who will be forgotten as well as your billions of brethren. For it is the few in folly who are brave and mighty who will be remembered. Not a sheep in the flock of weaklings brought to their knees by some childish, weak god.

Deyr fé,
deyja frændr
deyr sjálfr hið sama
en orðstýr deyr alrei
þeim er sér góðann getur

Valhalla is for those who die during a fight or battle.
Hel is for those who die outside of a battle

Get a room guys

Exactly.