I've been eating omelettes for breakfast for the last 3 years

I've been eating omelettes for breakfast for the last 3 years.
I need new ideas. what do you usually eat, fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6x-JVXkd8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ld7Guv2AR5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Eating breakfast

This is why you're fat.

Kek
I'm skinny as fuck

Chicken

egg sandwich/wrap

frittata

I like poached eggs on toast.

Whole food plant based diet

I usually: 3 scrambled eggs with bacon, 2 slicrs of watermelon and a full glass of yogurt. ....and coffee

try pussy for breakfast

weetbix, peanutbutter on toast, marmite on toast, cup of tea/coffee, maybe a glass of veggie juice if i have any

Jam on toast and a glass of milk

2 apple fritters every day and coffee

I usually eat my sorrow in the morning. It fuels me till about lunchtime

Try cereal. So many options in the cereal isle.

Coke and a cig

Why would I eat breakfast.

Omelet you in on a secret...tacos.

Vegemite and sliced tomato with a bit of cracked pepper, on buttered toast.

>Brit detected

Nice try cunt, guess again

>vegemite
>brit
are americans really this retarded?

Dafuq? Im not eating that pretentious sgit

Migas

retard. clearly a fucking aussie.

Well only people from UK, Australia and NZ eat Vegemite...its pretty disgusting really.

Nice try, you muslim brit.

Aquired taste for foreigners, I grew up on the shit, it's fucken beaut m8

I am european but everybody I have ever asked that is no from former Brit colonies thinks Vegemite Marmite etc is disgusting

Wake and bake, you`ll be too lazy to think of breakfast.

Your mom's pussy.

Britbong

2 Poached eggs, smoked salmon, half an avocado, english muffin and bernaise.

>Wake and bake
>you'll be too lazy to think of breakfast

I dunno, when I wake and bake, sometimes breakfast is all I can think about.

I once ate it on vacatio thinking it was some kind of black syrup - boy was I wrong.

Bowl of Total cereal, two handfulls of ripe blueberries, and 2 cups whole milk, along with a multivitamin.

How you like your eggs?
youtube.com/watch?v=6x-JVXkd8SQ

I do smoke weed . Stop that wake n bake shit, you lazy nigger. I need some breakfast and im not calling Mcdonalds again

I'm US and while I have never tried it I find the concept of it pretty repulsive.

I mean...I understand why it would come about I suppose...but I still don't imagine ever eating it.

I understand a lot of Europeans find peanut butter disgusting? Is this correct?

strayan actually, but god save the queen none the less

Waffles,motherfucker. waffles and maple syrup. These delicious bastards stay in your freezer just waiting for the moment to jump on your taste buds and twerk. Takes 2 minutes in the toaster so there's none of that anticipatory waiting. Instant gratification. Fatfuck Protip: When the first ones are done, pop the next two in the toaster and syrup the shit out of them and devour them while the others toast. You can chomp down 6 hot delicious motherfucking waffles in like 10 minutes. Godspeed.

I can't speak for all the Euros, but yeah, disguting

She looks unhappy.

Oats, Pea protein, and soymilk....... I hate my life

No not disgusting. Some like it. Alot of us dont like it buts its not disgusting just kind of mehh.

Marmite/Vegimite on the other hand .... I mean I try really everything but I not only had to throw the glass away but also the toast I had put it on. Really strong salty, bitter malt flavor.

>freezer
Ugh

vegan gains is that you?

Eggs benedict or florentine ... now im hungry fuck you faggot

no I'm not black

I mean...I dislike peanut butter as well, but it doesn't have that kind of primal disgust as vegamite/marmite does.

I actually find nutella to be really disgusting as well but that has caught on here. That seems to be fine with americans since it's kind of sweet and it's just ground up nuts. I dunno...Americans eat terrible food tbh.

Nothing. I usually just fast in the morning.

Oatmeal, sugar on top then milk. Coffee as well.

Yea...I wouldn't mind trying it some time. I imagine that I'd eat it in a completely different way than the Brits/Aussies do but I'm not sure how.

I'll eat almost anything. There's very few things that I find genuinely repulsive. Like pine nuts or burnt coffee (please stop doing this Starbucks).

I understand it's like a savory/malt flavor. Supposed to be just an opposite to maple syrup or something?

Reminds me of this

Coffee

all the americans and europeans hating on marmite and vegemite, when you tried it, did you spread on the same amount you would if it were peanut butter or jam? if so you were doing it wrong.

Vitamins, aspirin, whiskey.

I have dental problems that can not be fixed by a dentist even if I had the money to pay for one.

I think you should play it safe and have a transitional year of scrambled eggs. Just to be safe.

whats your size?

cracker barrel, that waitress is tasty af

about same as this

pls serial

never understood why people eat weetbix

he's australian you cunt

underrated post

its got b vitamins and iron and other dumb shit in it, thats why i eat it. its not like it tastes bad either.

isnt it packed hay? its packed hay

I feel you. I have to brusg my theets 8 times per day

>eggs
>profit?

I would eat the fuck out of that. Or fuck the eat out of it.

hrrnnnnggg

bonemarrow with a breakfast, lmao

How many do you do?

The tendons and muscles that keep my teeth in place have atrophied (wasted away) meaning if I chew too much I'm in pain for weeks at a time. Imagine getting a sprained tooth if that makes any sense.

4, i'd do more if it werent for all the other stuff. yourself?

+whey powder+raisins+sugar

go away, ashens

i have a backup can of that shit if im ever really hungover

Nojoke avokado burritos with raschers

you can understand by just watching
youtube.com/watch?v=ld7Guv2AR5M

If I'm hungover, Betos breakfast burrito.

Otherwise I either skip breakfast or have one of those 100 cal granola bars

burn it all down

Bag of jerky.