Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

> no fucking christians allowed

When do you turn 13?

If the Christians are fucking I doubt they'd waste their time telling you about it.

>Ask a Satanist anything
>> no fucking christians allowed
if you accept satan is real you have to accept the christian god is real also

Do you even know what satanism is really about, and I'm not talking about the watered down laveyanism

But you're a Christian too.

How does it feel to be autistic?

Does it hurt?

That is an easy question little boy. You turn 13 the year after 12. So about 3 years from now for you.

Also this board is 18+, so get the fuck off it.

You don't exactly look like the type that worships a huge evil goat deity.
That said, how's your love life?

Nice shed.

What's it like being this gay?

Is JESUS well hung?

Do Satanists still believe Satan is evil or do they see him as the good guy?

Why didn't sold your soul for something cooler than autism?

>Ask a ( ) anything
this thread is now under the label of cancer/bait

are you a a satanist

Can you actually name all the items you have crammed up your ass?

Does Satan talk to you like god talks to Christians?
If so what does he or she say?

I appreciate this.

0/10 b8

When was the last time you had a shower, because I can see a whole lot of fucking dandruff on your hairline.

THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO GAIN ATTENTION FOR YOURSELF

Try maybe a face tattoo

p.s. sorry your mommy and daddy didn't treat you so well

p.p.s. there are better ways to get sex

p.p.p.s. i'll bet you are a democrat

Christian here. Why do you hate me? I love you.

Do you? If so explain

Why do you want to go to hell?

Christ forgives you and loves you.

Do you feel any shame for the cultural appropriation of Satan from Christianity?

Love makes evil mad

if by satanist you mean you believe in satan?

Not this shit again....

Why hasn't satan saved us? Why isn't he organizing better here. Since according to the christfags he is subverting all the skiddies!

You look better with that hair than the shit you had before. That's not saying you still aren't an ugly retard, though.

Are you one of the more sensible satanists or do you actually believe Satan exists?

As a neckbearded faggot, what made you blantly turn your back on our Divine Creator, to worship the most detestable being who holds the title lord of the flies?

What does that say about you?

What are you going to do when satan bows his knees and proclaims that Jesus IS Lord and Master of everything?

>pic is satan and his angels response when they got you to deny the Holy One and turned your back on eternal life in favor of eternal death.

Satan dont exist bro

>Christ forgives you and loves you.No HE doesn't! That moron OP is going to have to turn from is false god to Jesus Christ FIRST!

LoL, THIS!

> you turn 13 the year after 12
No way! Impressive counting skills OP, but you still haven't convinced me that you are older than 12. Most people can count when they are 3 or 4.

> this board is for 18+
I couldn't have said it better myself.

nice hair. Did you sell your soul for that hair and that shed you live in? what do your parents think about you living in their shed sacrificing chickens n shit?

man tits with timestamp or gtfo