You will never live in rural America

>you will never live in rural America.

feels bad man ;__;

I wouldn't live like that if you paid me to

After living in a dead town for 21 years of my life, I want nothing more than to live in a place that actually feels alive.

Living in a tin-roofed shack on a hillside? Jesus. Makes the 'burbs look good.

Tha gubb'ment will pay you to.
Gotta get that sweet disability.

Is that the part of the US no one reports about in the european media? It's always a shame, that we only get presented the big cities in the east and west but not the city in die rural America, the forgotten cities.

Depends. It's a simple life. Would be awesome if you had a cutie pie who was crazy about and also happy to live that life. I could do it.

I grew up in rural America. The benefits of it aren't worth the dogshit internet service options.

I do. And it feels bad TO live in rural america. Not saying I'd rather be in a city, but goddamn I hate rednecks.

>when you live in rural Ireland
Feels good man

I do. It is amazing. Only downside is it's like 5 miles of curvy hilly ass roads you have to constantly be on the accelerator on, to anything besides a double-priced necessity-filled 24/7 fuel station so it's like a gallon of gas each way in a pickup or pay twice as much for shit at quickie mart.

No niggers in sight. Totally worth it.

>can you quack?

Have you not heard rain falling on a tin roof? Man, it is wonderful. Instant naptime. Hail, on the other hand, sounds like Hell is coming for you. Violently.

I'll just cry here in my big house with my 6 figure professional job, gorgeous thin wife, literate children going to great schools, whatever I want to eat or drink, twice a year overseas vacations, nice cars, 17 year old au pair, private BDSM club my wife and I attend: no fatties, no creeps.

Man, east coast living is rough.

why the fuck not, just move there

Do they keep the swingset so they have somewhere to hang the pigs while they gut them?

I live in rural Canada though

be happy you feel anything. I'm number than chester benningtons feet

I live out here. Go fuck yourself and your fiber optic internet and women with actual teeth.

Mexicans take out my garbage, shovel my driveway, and clean my house. My wife isn't a whiny bitch because women here are treated like adults and behave accordingly. I have access to whatever culture I want to consume, and of course, my world isn't limited to my 100 closest neighbors. These are all things that I forgot the first time, because I don't think of them as luxurious.

Oh right let's not forget world-class medical care, and I literally don't have to speak to anyone who doesn't have a college education all day...

Still on Sup Forums trying to convince us to give a fuck. I doubt any of this is real.

+1 troll.

>being this fucking stupid

Sup Forums is an American website and most Americans live in a town of 50,000 or less.

Even your considerable ignorance is not special, I'm afraid.

I have no idea what you're talking about

i'm shocked

No thanks, I prefer having sex with random people once a week in the city.

I live in rural America and its pretty sweet if you like being outdoors and doing shit. I can rip a dirtbike up the road full throttle and no one gives a shit. After you hit dirt roads people basically stop giving a fuck about what other people do entirely.

5 years ago the cops busted a literal field of pot to the surprise of absolute no one, half of the town had been raiding that place for years or atleast were aware of it.

Honestly the biggest downside is all the yuppies from NY and Mass coming here shitting the place up. Straight grass fed mother fuckers trying to push their agendas at town meetings and shit. Trying to get a farming community to go vegan has gotta be top 10 dumbest shit ever.

enjoy your aids

also once a week isnt hard even in rural areas

step your shit up

most americans live in suburbs of cities, not rural areas

the suburb itself may be 50,000 but the metro area the suburb it attached too is usually a lot bigger

FUCKING KEK
>Im a millionaire philanthropist playboy
>im totally not an anxiety burdened high schooler telling lies on a Punjabi poo sculpting forum

Look up greenvile tn my friend that place is just beautiful but empty

Rural people have nothing to do but get drunk drive around shoot things and fuck.

You're dumb.

fuck that

>I literally don't have to speak to anyone who doesn't have a college education all day...

Yet here you are....tells me money and education =! intelligence

>you will never know what its like to grow up in the woods
i feel for you man

Gets murdered and stuff....

This though. If you're halfway attractive women basically throw themselves at you.

yo this is the same thing I think about living in the city tho

Dub dont lie

It was an average, some weekends I can land 3 in a row. Also I use protection and get tested often for std's, everyone who is sexually active does this in the city. As for rural life, I don't think I'd like fucking a different buck tooth jane every week.

Rural = methheads
Arkansasfag

Eh, I don't care to

Yeah you retards are inbred as fuck, fucking your sisters and 1st cousins.

Canadian rural ain't too bad, decent house, decent lifestyle, have enough money to buy stable w/ 2 horses. American rural is absolute fucking shit trust me I lived there for a while. Just fat motherfuckers living in their trailer always crying about the fucking government or always gettin robbed.

At least being murdered in the city means your body is not going to end up as someone's "toy" in their backyard or some shits.

rural Canada and Alaska are supreme and i'd take rural Russia over rural America anyday.

Jokes on u faggot im shopping for a house right now. Even turned down a litteral concrete bunker because it was in town.

>nb4 durrhuurr anons gonna die.

Been digging holes for over 30 years and aint dead yet.

Suck me

I've got a pretty nice double wide, on 10 acres, half woods, half fields. I also have a small home in the city. If it weren't for work, Id be in rural usa all the time.

I have a small farm plot, guns, atvs, dirt bikes, trucks. Living in the country is real freedom.

Easy livin. But as much as I like it, it does have its disadvantages tho. Like my only neighbour is a mile away. Its also noteworhty that he was a rich hells angels, but he's a great guy and he doesn't go start shit with people. Just don't fuck with em. Great education tho, just a long drive

Why? Take a piss out your back door. Deer hunt from the living room. Light a fire in the fucking front yard at 2am on a tuesday.

Poorfags paradise bro.

I actually lived in the mountains of the U.S. for a long time, and I always had my dog with me. Once he died it was very difficult to stay there alone, I couldn't handle the isolation.

>city.

Fuck user we got 1 street light here and it flashes. Theres like 1500 people in the county

arkansfag here, i lived it and got the hell out as soon as i could. its more dangerous in rural Arkansas than in "the big city" of LR lol.

KEK. Amen user. Holy shit i pay for direct tv and dont even use it. 2 cell phones and $250 a month bill. #worthit. Fucking unlimited 4g

Its good when you don't live in a toxic community and have money to suffice yourself

Lol. Why user. Do u hate fun?

Fucking lame lazy entitled cucks hate rednecks. Being a proud patriotic redneck is fun

Literally one black guy in town and he introduces himself as niggabob

Its shit living out here if you dont have money, because you need money to fuel the heroin addiction you need for that dream of yours. Coming frok WV Resident

>CAN U QUACK LIKE A DUCK
>CAN U BUCK?

Or u could have no kids, make 40k and live cheap af and not be a pompus cuck you larping faggot

Kek, that beer can metal would buckle. Winch truck is master race if the gen poles are out or ya wanna dick with them. Most of the time just throw a chain over a tree.

>mfw hogs comming north and i get to hog hunt at work all day.

I grew up in a rural area in the United States. Moved to a city as soon as I could.

*rattle cymbalta script

KEK

>he doesnt just burn his trash or drive an hour to a walmart

I live in the middle of the woods and it's the most depressing thing imaginable. Rural places are good vacation spots, but it's always better in the city where you can have regular social interaction like humans are supposed to.

That sounds like the opposite of fun.
>liberal college shitlords

Goals

LOL. Pompus roleplayfag

Is mine tho?

I wouldn't mind, but I'd build a decent house, not a mansion, just something satisfying to get home to.

Also, stable electricity and internet is a must. Do these places have them? I'm from Europe and little towns/villages are really behind in this regard, even some bigger ones with ~30k people.

Eastern kentucky here. It's not bad. Not a lot of money here since ohbummer fucked the coal mines, buy living is cheap. It's hard, but cheap. The mountains give you everything you need to stay alive. Everyone grows a garden and hunts for food like deer and stuff. Add that to all the checks being drew for having a million kids and you're living good.

> Punjabi poo sculpting forum
You made the world a slightly better place today

LOL. Right?

Fucking love it here but i hate living in town. Fuck i cant wait to get a place ona dirt road

Lol. Fucking cityfags are all snowflakes

Lol I'm not a millionaire unless you count primary dwelling as assets and I'm not a philanthropist, and I wouldn't describe myself as a Playboy I'm just doing what everyone I know does, maybe I'm a little more adventurous than most. IDGAF if you believe me, but most of that is just a fact of life of being a professional on the coasts: good healthcare, good food, good education, good looking people, sexual freedom, good internet... And rural America is a shithole where they don't have any of those.

Drive them out of town with constant nighttime property damage

been living in a capital city for most of my life. Often dream about leavin for a rural area. But I'd probably miss the city heavily once I settle somewhere else. Who know, will give it like 20-30 years I think

LOL, i aint gonna lie, i live in a shithole and am way to old to be in this mexican lemonaide stand with u faggots.

Fucking bored and misquitoes from jumanji are outside.

Cant even wrench on my car or mower

I lived in new york until needing to move to new mexico for college. I hate this place so much, please just let this town collapse all the way.

Well, i mean, it is a riot hanging out a car window with a 12 guage shitfaced...

THIS! I live in rural murica and have nice home, pool, etc. Cost of living is less, low taxes, etc. Problem is all the damn rednecks and thier way of life and the niggers who get gubment loans along with their gubment cheese ruining everything.

>tfw you do live in rural America

It's shit boys

kek

i grew up in a place like this in rural georgia and its not as peaceful as it looks.

government is corrupt as fuck as all the attention is paid to the cities, police sell drugs, and everyone hates each other. v depressing tbh

i mostly grew up in chicago. my dad took a job in north carolina my senior year of high school so i moved down here. area where you are on wells and such. fucking hated it and the pace of life at first, but now i've come to love it. so much less stress in my life.

you must be from western tennessee

Same. Give me the 3Ws and im good: weed, wifi, and women

Where in NC? Alamance county here.

Right. Lol. Fucking city kids are always fucking pricks

>fuck that live in rural canada

Well yeah in the fucking ozarks...

well you can't use mommy all day.

I dont know a single person that does that newfriend

but arkansas is an absolute shit hole of poverty and filth.

> 6 figures

I make that in Texas.

You say that but nobody robs me mutherfucker...

Like it matters. Deads dead bro.

henderson county