Just started (cheated resources on this save to get a grip on the mechanics). Show me your space-reichs, Sup Forums...

Just started (cheated resources on this save to get a grip on the mechanics). Show me your space-reichs, Sup Forums. I just began the process of infiltrating the national governments of a pre-space faring civilisation, in preparation for annexation and purge. The methods of the Jew have their uses...

Other urls found in this thread:

paradoxplaza.com/stellaris?___store=world
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That bordering empire's symbol
You know what must be done.

Also, I conquered a neighboring empire, exterminated 90% of their population and resettled the remaining 10% to my own planets so their children, born into slavery, could be reeducated into the state ethos. When that was done I had fanatical collectivist, loyalist aliens ready to be shipped back and start repopulating their own planets again.

The game's sole purpose is to force you into a multicultural space EU

Is there any actual gameplay or is it a math simulator like eve online and dwarf fortress?

here's mine

>The game's sole purpose is to force you into a multicultural space EU
Then it lost, because I wiped out every alien race I encountered.

No it doesn't

You can genocide all other alien races if you want

Any mods that fix the sector bullshit?

Like I should be any to control more than 5 systems directly and the sector ai is garbage

MOD OUT THE NONWHITES

>be master race super conquerer in a ring galaxy
>extragalaxial invaders happen
>I'm the only one strong enough to handle them
>people won't let me get to them
>forcefully drill path trough enemies
>forces weakened significantly enough and enemy has grown enough
>be defeated
The "common threat" relation modifier should be larger

I'd like to do cool shit like that but the desire to purge is too great. Btw, do you know if its possible to exterminate pre-space species? I'm already bored of "studying" them.

What game is this?

Looks like a space EU4 style game.also why is the 4th Reich using Persian empires flag

Europe would call you a liar atm desu senpai

Stellaris, al baghdadi my friend

>atm desu senpai
Rare

I bought the game yesterday.

Is there a simple guide?

From playing it for an hour. I see that I first select research, explore, build shit. That's as far as I got. What other shit I should pay attention to? I just need a general overview on important topics.

>scourge has swallowed eight empires
>fallen empire won't do anything
>the other races are all in a federation but without me
Looks like Humanity is going to need to save the galaxy by themselves AGAIN, lads

Gas the Boki, space war now!

Is that big blob a copy/paste of Sunset Invasion for lazy late-game gameplay?

Thanks sweden, a fucking asian is my emperor

What else did you expect from Paradox "Three Trick Pony" Interactive?

Should I just pirate this game? Don't have expendable income at the moment. Do they update the game a lot or will I be okay with a pirated version? Looks like an interesting game.

Minimum required IQ is 90 Jemal. Better stick with dice and lotto.

Actually quite likely, considering how things in the West and Asia are going.

They update often but nothing major will probably come for awhile, pirate away.

Well the Russians are Mongol

How'd you get fascist emblem friend?

Heh. I look forward to the next 4 years of portrait packs, "Songs of the Xeno" and the occasional re-selling of cut content.

That's Sakuya

The game have this emblem (i have a pirated version)

Thank you, Bárcenas my friend

>tfw picked the standard human race
>tfw missing all the fujn because my traits are fucking peacefull and open to other alien races

Im not researching AI and cant dismantle the robots because it would mean genocide them and my hippie traits wont let me do it, cant wait to be raped.

ANyway, this game feel shit late game.

Just make a huge fleet and rape anyone. Plus vassalising is too easy, just get their shitty capital and gg.

Those bastards at paradox should have made it a little bit harder. DLCs here we go.

Fascist emblem is standard in the game. Make your own empire, find it there somewhere.

>tfw i keep repeating myself i love the game to not regret not pirating it instead of buying it.

The game gets boring easily
You have to actively look out for quest paths for this to be interesting

The mid-game is pretty lame, but it gets interesting again late game with all the events and crises that can trigger.

Oh, I must have missed it. Thanks Colgate

>purchasing software

>with money

The game is tedious and gets boring really quick in its current form anyway.
Don't buy until they patch shit.
Like the Sector AI, the tedious debris analysis, the ships built in sectors not showing in unit overlay, etc. Once you play through the game once, everything else will be exactly the same, research, events, etc. The pool of things to happen is so small it's sad. The ability to make your own race and customize it and the randomness of each galaxy is the only replayability value the game has right now.

This can be an awesome game in a few patches and maybe a few expansions. As for right now, I wouldn't recommend buying it unless you got nothing to spend money on.

I AM RESEARCHING AI.

typo

yeah but in the meanwhile you can conquer all the galaxy and build up a fleet that cannot be stopped at all.

Also, a mid game is important. Having a good early and late is cool, but mid is just as important as them imho.

>isle of man
don't you work in finance or something?
stop being a nigger and start paying for shit

> struggling for credits
> check my empire screen
> my sectors have 4k+ energy each and a huge fucking income
th-thanks...

kek

Miss me yet?

Can vassals even revolt?
I just vassalised everyone because it was the cheapest option

Anyone has the white + German only mod?

at a finance center of this level, you understand that money is just a tool used to manipulate the material wealth of slave nations

you should know, brazilbro. I think our intern department incidentally manages the entire economy of your banana republic

Late game gets good when the unbidden kick reality's door down and the entire galaxy gets it's collective shit kicked in

Vassal Uprising DLC $4.99

Any good mods?

Too busy modding out the bugs to actually play the game anymore. After putting in a good 60 hours last week, of course.

Warhammer 40k mod is good

dubs don't lie

at least you kikes offer me circus with your suicidal motorcycle racing

>tfw no bread

I'd rather get just a White mod, tbqh.

You can force dismantle by outlawing the robot slavery in your policy screen.
Also, Ring Galaxies are much less lame because you don't get to expand as much.

The game makes it fucking impossible to make alliances or federations unless you are some multicultural cuck faggot empire. So sick of all my ironman games ending because I cant solo 4 man federations with the same tech as me.

WHAT
MOD

religious crusaders can easily federate
Purging can start after the federation start
Federations fucking suck though
Having to wait 15 years for every war attempt is boring af

>suicidal motorcycle racing

It's all part of an ancient blood ritual tied to the land. Don't tell anyone, though.

I'm playing as the standart Commonwealth of Man. I had just finished a war against a neighbouring empire without any significant changes in territory. They are on the "east" side of the galaxy, the Unbidden have arived in the southeast and all the eastern empires have banded together in an alliance and they invited me - a xenophobic militarist - because the mutual threat modifier helps a lot. I then voted to form a federation and am now president.

Just a caution: No matter your computer, the game will become unbearably laggy late-game. Not CPU laggy, as in you just have a shitty computer or video card, but engine-laggy. You can still scroll around and click stuff, but nothing will move.

Paradox needs to un-fuck its shit and release an optimization patch.

I keep hearing conflicting opinions. Is this Nazis in space or SWJs in space?

Pic from /vg/.

They already released a hotfix, did so less than 48 hours after release, that improves the situation significantly. It's still not perfect, but it's vastly better than it used to be.

It's both. The standart pre-made races include a cucked, SJW UN with a stronk black womyn as leader and a nationalistic, militaristic Commonwealth of Man with a qt aryan waifu as starting leader.
I'm doing my first run as the Commonwealth right now, when I get bored with it I'll look around for mods like the one that removes non-whites from the human race.

You can edit UN anyways to pick better traits and not a nignog

>integrate 20+ planet vassal
>takes 800 months
>finally done
>framerate drops to .5fps
>painfully manage sectors
>game runs well again
Who the Fuck made this engine

Daily reminder that Fanatic Spiritualist + Pacifist + Conformist + Moral Democracy is fucking broken. 20% boost to everything in your capital right off the bat and 10% pretty much everywhere else (with a potential for 20% with habitability increases) with no divergence and worrying about factions. Spam colonies everywhere.

One tip I have is to jump in with as little information as possible the first time you play. It makes it a lot more interesting to be exploring a galaxy that way.
I think my next playthrough will be as some Space Sweden, just to see how hilariously we'll implode after the primary race becomes a minority.

Swedes

I'm doing alright I'm a lot bigger than the puny xenos

Is it backwards-compatible with savegames? Because I have a post-Unbidden save and it takes fifteen fucking minutes to move fleets around.

This game is too easy. AI isn't smart enough.... and eventually the game gets to be slow as shit and i don't want to play anymore.

Other than that, not bad.

>fourth reich
it's the only name to use really, though i prefer the double eagle as the symbol

deleted it after 4 empires attacked me at once in a game i had double the force of every single other empire

xenofobia + purge + slavery +militarist + empire isn't really a good start

might install again tho

>optimization patch
There's still performance issues late game even in Cuck Crusaders 2 after all of these years. Vassal count explodes exponentially the longer the game runs causing performance issues with so many NPCs. It snowballs from a few hundred vassals early game to tens-of-thousands late game.

"Sure extra-galactix invaders are consuming worlds and externinating all life, but the REAL tragedy is that the Imperium of Man is trying to stop them from immigrating to our worlds because of it."

You can literally just post this in the /vg/ thread, it's entirely about being the imperium and genociding/enslaving aliens over there or playing as the space jews

>inb4 some memer claims /4xg/ is liberal for some asinine reason

>not crusader cucks

Best solution there is playing with a smaller number of AI empires on bigger maps. Makes the early game last longer too, which is nice.

>not incest simluator: 769

>he doesn't play as Bjorn the Cuckold III
Pleb

What game dis

>Show me your space-reichs
sure. those are all my bitches and the rest will fall very soon too.

nah. they spawned at the other side of the map. first they raped the one threat i had in the galaxy then they got their ass handed to them by two fallen empires.

Potato Famine Simulator 2205

Vassall is too strong.

Just 60 warscore while if you want to take theior planet you need farm more.

Seriously though, it sounds like my type of game.

This game looks good, but I'm a poor ass student. What do do?
>inb4 pirate

Reminder that the Hwan did nothing wrong by activating the autism pyramids.

Stellaris

paradoxplaza.com/stellaris?___store=world

Stellaris

They fixed most of it in Cuck Kings 2, as dead people and territory basically gets dumped into a text file that is your savegame. This game is a lot more complex than CK2 with procedurally-generated galaxies and races, with the additional problem of sectors not fucking working and the AI being retarded.

So while it's a great game with a lot of potential, it becomes unplayable due to just plain bad coding. Period. The AI REALLY REALLY LOVES embarking and disembarking troops on planets, over and over for no reason, for example. You can see it if you're allies with anyone.

Now imagine every single AI empire doing that. Of course the game is going to run slower than shit

ステラリスです。

if you think vassalls are strong you never played evasion corvettes with 1 pd

>Meme Coalition
heh

do not buy the galaxy pack or whatever the fuck. you get like a cooler icon and a wallpaper

lurk moar

Thanks. Is it fun?

>hitler
>female