Rate these boobs and be honest

Rate these boobs and be honest.

milk jugs

gib milk

They look lovely. Not flat, but not overwhelmingly huge either. A happy medium!

10/10 would suck'em for hours.
To whom they belong?

Would rub my 3" all over them, 10/10

6/10 very nice

How come just a 6?

because they're good. lel you believe desperate beta rates like ? that's cute. there's nothing particularly special about them. i gave them a rating of better than average!

7.5/10
They're nice, but the nipples are too big

Rate those boobs?
discord/ QspKC6Y
GET IN HERE AND RATE THESE BOOBS BITCH. We got some real spicy shit in here too.

Honestly 10/10, only matched by one other pair I've ever seen. If those are yours, congratu-fucking-lations.

We need a full body shot because of the proportions. From pic related, I'd say 7-8/10

> honestly
but not really

You meen THE one other pair you've ever seen?

Yes, honestly
The slope on the top half is beautiful, as is the curvature on the bottom half. The size is big enough to appreciate greatly but not so huge that it becomes uncomfortable to look at, looks like it would be very comfortable fitting into a hand. The nipples are a good medium size and have a good shape to them and are positioned in a very aesthetically pleasing way. Overall I can say confidently that they're the second best pair I've ever seen and they weren't something I was expecting to see on Sup Forums. Only thing better I've seen is my wife's and that's probably because they look almost exactly the same
(And for what it's worth you also have very pretty hands)

> Overall I can say confidently
but not really

Hey man you can rate them whatever you want, but I think those are astounding tits.

oh i could make up inflated beta rates too and lie as well. but i don't.

Whatever makes you happy user

As it stands 6/10...10/10 though if my cock is in between them

heh at least you're honest unlike the other liars here.

Why don't you try a cock tribute and see how you feel

Very nice

That's what I thought

As tits go, these are just fine i'd say.