T-the patriots have the best dynasty!

>t-the patriots have the best dynasty!
>t-the cubs had the best championship!
>t-the warriors are the best basketball team in the world!

All. False.

Sorry honey, but the real best team in the world is the Connecticut Huskies basketball team. They've won 99 games in a row, and are about to make history by winning their 100th consecutive game this Monday. That's right boys, women are making history. Women are apart of the greatest basketball team ever.

Bow. Down.

>women's sports

You have ten seconds to name one (1) player on the UCONN Women's Basketball team

Except for delirious Cubs fans, who says the Cubs had the best Championship?

i agree that college basketball had the greatest sports dynasty ever, but you have the wrong gender and the wrong coast there.

It was definitely the most exciting championship of 2016.

-t Brewers fan

I Dont care what any of these assholes say, what the Uconn women are doing right now is legendary

What would the final score be between the 1972 UCLA Bruins and 2017 Connecticut Huskies?

Why? It's pretty easy when the talent pool in women's soccer is low and all the best want to go to UConn.

Five random posters in this very thread could probably beat them with about a week's worth of training.

bruins 254
huskies 18
and bruins put in their bench for the entire second half

Rebecca Lobo

is that-a-way

I know no one cares, but I enjoy reliving my glory days by posting this in every thread mentioning women's basketball.

When I was a freshman in high school, me and 2 other guys from the football team destroyed a girl's team composed of an all-state and an all- County and a 3rd girl from the team every time we played in gym. 14 year olds that never played basketball above a pick-up level destroyed l three 17 year old girls that were all Stars at, at least, girls basketball.

If you think college, or even high school, players couldn't destroy the UCONN women, you're a fool. It's not even impressive considering they have about zero competition. All the elite players want to go there. No other school can compete, especially since they've had two record breaking winning streaks in the last decade.

The score probably would be something like that. Your average boys highschool team could probably beat the huskies by over 100

>national champions
Props to them for not being total plebs like the men's leagues that call themselves "world champions"

>athletic aptitude is a social issue
>mfw
i believe you would be happier on reddit or tumblr. in the meantime google "uswnt vs u17 men" or serena williams vs karsten braasch"

>All the best players from around the world come to play in the league that is the best in the world by a huge margin
>Teams in the league from multiple countries
>Not world champions

If there was a league remotely close to the NBA in terms of skill and revenue, you might have a point, but as it stands now, you dont

you have proof to back that up?

who cares, it's still a pathetic thing to do

look at every single sport that women play ever. highschool hockey teams regularly play and beat the women's NT's from the US and Canada (the best in the world), same with soccer. Why would basketball, a spot that is more based on genetics and less on technique than almost any other, be any different?

>ten minutes
i guess you had to google huh?

>using exhibition games as proof
you cant be this stupid

>if they pay them money the result will change

you are this stupid

are you actually this stupid?