Vocaroo Thread!

Vocaroo Thread!
"Wtf Sup Forums is entirely political bait and celeb spam right now" Edition
vocaroo.com/i/s10fam1uDINe
>OP will voice anything that gets dubs!
>beyond that ill voice whatever the fuck (short, fun requests are better)
>other anons encouraged to do voices too
>requests for lewd VA, motivational advice, convo etc all welcome

Get in here faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s14qn90OCQLg
vocaroo.com/i/s1DlRYMJyd6J
vocaroo.com/i/s18qq1CTf86x
vocaroo.com/i/s17W8046uT2B
vocaroo.com/i/s1AgGcia287b
vocaroo.com/i/s1v1aqUwk7lN
vocaroo.com/i/s1MXo5dtmuHW
vocaroo.com/i/s1sYMtAjX5w3
vocaroo.com/i/s1hWiyciv88b
vocaroo.com/i/s1NBvXi7nY7P
vocaroo.com/i/s1VANafvVsFL
vocaroo.com/i/s1aI2kILc149
youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU
vocaroo.com/i/s0KLDQluQsRs
vocaroo.com/i/s1ebrmdy0nbl
vocaroo.com/i/s1LxTSgD5Z15
vocaroo.com/i/s1Cb9SfkVFwT
vocaroo.com/i/s12ZF30nhV8S
vocaroo.com/i/s1dKKETlo7St
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lain is god

vocaroo.com/i/s14qn90OCQLg

"Die, die, die!"

record it

vocaroo.com/i/s1DlRYMJyd6J
Ill give it my daily try and see how many verses i get through before it starts to sound like shit

upload it to youtube

(Deep seductive voice)

"That musky smell of you ball sweat makes me so wet, I just want to bury my face in your crotch and inhale 'till I cream my panties"

lol

Nothing is more satisfying than taking latino cock in my pussy

Dont laugh at me while I'm fapping. You remind me of my last gf...

vocaroo.com/i/s18qq1CTf86x

lol

That wasn't me, sweaty balls is actually.. a fetish of mine
No judgment here

dont worry bro you posted Revy so no judgment will come from me

I am tone deaf and all the kareokes on youtube for the song fucking suck
How does every single one either have the lyrics wrong or start off beat? Arrgh

How much redwood wood would a redwood wood chuck chuck if a redwood wood chuck could chuck redwood wood?

Best girl

rolling for this

just sing along to it and you'll remember the words, if I can do it, so can you

I figured It wasn't you, you almost always post a revy pic. And by all means feel free to tell us more about your sweaty ball fetish. In detail please.

"Our right wing death squads return victorious. All hail God Emperor Trump"

I have no shame and will roll twice

third time's the charm

revy is best girl 100%

vocaroo.com/i/s17W8046uT2B
vocaroo.com/i/s1AgGcia287b

fuck. some things were never meant to be, such as my dreams and aspirations.

Reroll

"Oh god, I don't think your cock will fit, but I want you in my ass anyway. Please daddy, rip my ass open and fuck me until I'm a whimpering, pathetic mess. Please ruin my asshole daddy."

Thanks ;)
Where you from?
Ecuadorian from Jersey here
No, I'm not a fuckboy, despite our massive plague of them flocking into our state with their shitty Honda Civics

Please say "1488 Aryan Christian pride worldwide!"

I usually start the OP with a revy pic and then just do it when replies get confusing, to prevent getting reported for avatarfagging. Is this gonna be another "revy talks about her fetishes all thread" thread? Because im okay with that. Let me do some short requests before i do a rant
vocaroo.com/i/s1v1aqUwk7lN
Nigga:

LMAO THIS

I will never say no to listening to a girl talk about her fetishs. But I'd still like my ball sniffing one first (Do I need dubs, cause I will keep rerolling if I have to)

Ma nigga
Yeah. I listen to it a lot in the morning but i can't seem to get it in tune. I sang it really well biking home once but obviously i wasnt recording. I think i need to sing louder to sing well
vocaroo.com/i/s1MXo5dtmuHW

Was it this one?
Think i already did it. I just do requests one by one down the thread until someone gets dubs then i skip ahead and then go back to where i was

well good luck friendo when done upload it to youtube so i can find it

I'm kinda like him, though nowhere near as diesel lmao
Chat? What do you prefer to message with? I'll give you mine so you wont get flooded with messages

vocaroo.com/i/s1sYMtAjX5w3

>vocaroo.com/i/s18qq1CTf86x
Sorry yeah that was awesome. Dont know how I missed it.

Scream in agony and yodel at the same time.

Reroll.

vocaroo.com/i/s1hWiyciv88b
vocaroo.com/i/s1NBvXi7nY7P

One more try.

I usually maintain convos outside of the threads through email: [email protected]
Might have something more official soon.
Haha sure. "Revy does Lain".. or you can email me and ill send you it directly when i finish it. Singing is tough for me. Nearly my entire backlog is singing requests.

>Cuban
JESUS CHRIST! WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME SEXY VOICED MYSTERY LADY?!

vocaroo.com/i/s1VANafvVsFL

You were getting kinkshamed when i posted it, its alright. Heh
Glad you liked it! I thought someone was keeping track of the fetishes ive mentioned having and was pandering to me.

My god! That was like one of the best Morty imitations ever.

Can you do Rick's voice and say "It's Pickle Rick!"

What level of creep will you tolerate?

What I'm asking is if I email you at 3 in the morning asking for a vocaroo of you feigning masturbation moans while talking about how much you love to smell of my asshole... would that be going to far? Or is that fine and you'll get around to whenever you have time?

wtf

I can kinda hear that. I want to do his speech to summer now.
vocaroo.com/i/s1aI2kILc149

I'll be your Ecuadorian pen pal lol

Only one I remember is some of the hentai you like. Lesbain, futa and alot of monster girl stuff if I remember correctly. No loli or shota though:(

That's better than I can do it.

You must be new

youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU
das jodel könig kann nicht besiegt werden!

been lurking since 2k13

Well that certainly isn't the weirdest request ive gotten. When I get email requests i do usually respond to them slower but I don't mind still answering lewd requests. Thing to consider is that I have a fiance (and he likes that i do these threads and requests) so I just don't want the requests/dialogue becoming too much like personal ERP.

Oh I like loli and shota, i just dont like toddlercon.
I grew up coming to Sup Forums.. ive nutted to my fair share of loli/shota doujins.

And that was enough to elicit a "wtf" from you? What boards have you been lurking? /toy/?

/f/

The best part about taking shelthered boarding school girls to their first insane glory hole party isn't watching them become sluts before you eyes. It's them not knowing that's a doggy cock in the glory hole that they are using to lose their virginity...The freakout once they get knotted, filled, and asked about birth control is priceless too, especially on camera.

Oh a girl talking about what she likes about loli and shota would be so fucking hot! DO IT! ZOD COMMANDS YOU!

vocaroo.com/i/s0KLDQluQsRs
vocaroo.com/i/s1ebrmdy0nbl
vocaroo.com/i/s1LxTSgD5Z15

OP I love your voice

Fuck now I want you to be that milf that hunts for shota and futa loli to get her pregnant,

So not even a real board then. That explains it.

Fucking revyfag prevents me from claiming my waifu who is revy in the waifu threads

First was awesome, seconds not my thing, third was funny. Nice work.

Now tell us all your darkest sexual fantasies in elicit detail.

>revy calls /waifu/ a huge circlejerk
>her threads are bigger circle jerks

vocaroo.com/i/s1Cb9SfkVFwT
Wew, user.
vocaroo.com/i/s12ZF30nhV8S
I never claim her! You can claim her but I'm probably gonna pop into the thread to tell you Revy would laugh at your dick size and peg you

What do you define as a circle jerk, user? It can't be a circle jerk if im the only one jerkin'

Can i get some slurping noises accompanying "I can't stop thinking about your balls, heavy and fat. I want to wake up smothered by your sac, i want to open my mouth and choke myself on your cum filled balls until i pass out, and wake up to you emptying your balls down my throat. The thought of you forcing your fat sac into my mouth, and gagging me until i turn red and my vision starts to blur makes me so wet."

>implying I wouldn't enjoy that
Laughable

>tentacles
Especially nice! Feel free to pick up requests too, user. I think ive lurked and requested in your threads too.

Good point. Anyone who wants to waifu revy must be a masochist.

>Wee user

You sound awesome when you are that depraved queen be dominating other girls. What can I say?

Hey bitch
Show us your tits

vocaroo.com/i/s1dKKETlo7St
It's honestly quite fun. I start voicing requests before i read them all the way so its easier not to laugh at the more degenerate stuff

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Cb9SfkVFwT

...can I ask for more like that OP...
>New fetish unlocked

Show me the dick

Delicious! Bring out the My Little Ponys and we have a party thread.

I finally have a spammer! Its only taken 3 weeks of threads.
Got any requests, buddy? Tits or gtfo doesn't really apply when I'm doing another service as my gender to anons. I've also promised sexy cosplay later. Really you're gonna spam these threads instead of celeb/ig fb fap?

I mean ill start dumping my own spam folder with my requests and we can make this a "derail pic swap" thread with requests in between.

I am shit at sexy improv but ill try to think of something while i wait for requests.

I'd like to hear about why you like rimming. An underappreciated fetish. And thoughts on anal?