How's the breakup going user?

How's the breakup going user?

Is this an old Sup Forums nostalgia thread?

Fine I guess.

After finding out the REAL fucking reason why she broke up with me, I became more active.

What was the real reason, curious here.

I finished a jagger bottle yesterday and thinling what drink today, maybe jack

How is that helping you loser?

not that great user, it ended a year ago after 5 years and i'm still not back to normal

iktf

days pass more quickly and I think less

What's that?

Well I'm a normal guy. Apparently I'm also blind and stupid because turns out, she is a sadist and alcoholic. When I found I was a bit confused but it was also the final piece of the puzzle of her story. It explained everything about the life she shared with me.

Truth be told, even though I'm seeing someone else as a friend right now, I would be back with her in a blink of an eye if so when ever she would just contact me again.

Not well. After 5 Years together she just packed up her shit and left a week ago. Her reasoning was that she wanted to travel more and didn't need to be in a relationship right now.
5 fucking Years, we were getting married in August.
Fuck you.

I don't want her back, but it hurts knowing how replaceable I was.

She met a guy on a night out 3 days after we broke up, they've been together since then for the past three months or so.

Just like that, I'd been replaced. I've not even flirted with another girl since we ended. Doesn't help that we live 30 seconds from each other so I end up seeing her with her new bf nearly every day simply because of daily life.

This, this is how villains are born. Not because they are inherently evil, but something like this has happened to them.

I've considered it. Don't know what kind of villain I'd even want to be anyway. Too lazy to be a villain now.
You know what fucks me up the hardest was that there was no discussion. She went away on business for two months, comes home and acts distant, than two days later goes and tells me that. We have two cats that we've had since they were 4 weeks old. One of these cats is mine really and one is hers, and they both treated BOTH of us like parents. I don't understand how someone can up and walk out on someone who's done nothing but love them for 5 years, but I ESPECIALLY can't understand why you would walk out on a living thing that sees you as its mother.

Reality is she probably found a new dick that overrides any feelings she had for you or kitties.

I'm sure she was definitely getting some "business" on her business trip.

That was my theory as well.

>Business trip

Yep, she got the taste of the whore life. She didn't want to be tied down with you just yet and wants to live the life of a free whore. Conciser yourself lucky bro, at least she wont be cheating with bunch of random Chads behind your back.

Actually very good, it's 5 months ago now after 7 years.
The first month i couldn't think about anything else. But now i'm starting to live again!

I want her back

Hey you know what. Get the fuck up off your knees, be a man. It hurts I get that, don't let some other person dictate how you will live. Get over it move on be a man not a little boy who cries himself to sleep every night because Mommy does not lovevhim anymore. Pal, she never did Thatbis not a knock on you, this shit happens. Fuck her, nove on live life have fun, younwill meet someone else

We were perfect for each other though
I've never met someone as interesting and sweet and beautiful as her
We had all the same interests, all the same opinions
I thought she was my soulmate
She dumped me after she took a trip to Boston and met another guy. A week before our anniversary...

Well considering i still think of her after 5 years and im 35 years old unmarried with no kids, id say the breakup has been a bonafide disaster.

Holy fuck my dude.
Exactly what just happened to me.
Left me after she took a trip to a nearby city and met another guy, DURING our anniversary.

>35
>no expensive crotch droplings to look after
>no failing marriage you have to pretend you're happy with
>no responsibilities other than yourself
>free with all the time and money to do as you want

Do you have any idea how many guys your age wish they were in your position?

She broke up with me over text, too.. didn't even have the courtesy to call if she wouldn't do it in person.

Not good user. I dream about her every night, and while I usually allow myself to forget that the dream wasn't real, last night was different somehow. It was a 18 month relationship that ended a month ago because she felt like she couldn't "grow up" when she was with me.

by "grow up" she means wants to experience other dicks.

I pulled the trigger on our 8 year relationship and 3 year marrige about 2 months ago.

She was emotionally abusive and I knew I was going to kill myself any day now if I didn't leave.

I spent a majority of that 8 years thinking that if I could just find the "Right" way to act then she wouldn't yell at me, and put me down and scream and cry.
I just had to do things right, I had to work 14 hour days, and still have energy to spend with her, I had to progress to more money whilst working less.
I had to put a baby in her while she didn't want to have sex ever.

I ended the relationship and had to watch the woman I once loved fall apart in front of me.
I thought she'd be angry or something but she just started begging, that sort of begging when you aren't quite sure that what you heard is actually real.

She was howling in pain when I left that night, I was terrified that she'd kill her self.
I went back to get my stuff last week and she started begging me to take her back again.
She kept saying that "She could be good" and that "She was getting help so I could love her again"
I have never cried like that before.

It's tearing me apart and I did this.
I want to lie and take her back so her pain will stop but I can't, not now.

That's fucking heavy
I'm sorry user
I don't really know what else to say. My problems seem tiny compared to yours..

She's had plenty, user. And she wasn't planning on breaking up with me I think. She sent me nudes the night before and she only does that when she's in a good mood with me. She acted like I meant nothing to her and like nothing I could say would have any emotional impact on her. We used to never do anything apart... I thought I no longer wanted to end it but I was wrong.

Thanks user,

It's fucking hard, because I do really care for this girl, and i'm tearing her life apart.
She had some serious problems and I knew that long before I married her, but being with me only made her worse and nearly killed me.

Now she is getting better but every time I'm near her I see her reflecting what she had done to me all those years.
She's too afraid to make a mistake, she has to do the "right" things, I can't do this to a person.

Fuck I wish I could just put it all back to normal, I wish I could just love her again and that she could be ok, but thats not going to happen.

Is it that you can never love her again then?

I think the initial shock was what got to me. Then when you pick up the pieces and rationalize it and actually make sense out of what happened, its not that bad.

The feeling of having nobody and being alone however...

Fuck you OP of course its going bad whaddoyou think it goes like? I hate this. I dont want this. I want my fucking relationship back goddammit. And while were at it I also want that other relationship back that I started afterwards which was really special but which I FUCKED UP bc of the first break up which STILL haunts me.
>crying

Damn son.

That shit cray.

It's been a few years, at least she's now less attractive due to aging. Looking back, it was mostly because she was so smoking hot that I was attracted to her, and she probably was less annoying, though not by much, than an average age-matched female.
But I do think about how am I going to find a woman to start a family, there's lots around but I'm afraid I have trust issues.

as bad as the first day. it might getter in time maybe. its only been 2 years.

I probably could if I just dedicated my life to recapturing that love.
She is working on her issues and making huge strides, but if I went back she's be terrified of making a mistake or slipping up in case I walked out again.
I can't do that to someone, I can't make her live like that.
Then of course I'd be scared of her going back to her old ways, which would mean we'd have a fucked up bit of time together before we were right back where we were.
Even after all that I don't know I could love her again, and i don't know that I would be strong enough to do this again if it went bad.

Thanks for listening user,

Of course bro. I know that feel. My gf broke up with me twice before and never offered much explanation. This time it was because she couldn't "grow up" with me, which was fair enough. It was a DD/LG relationship which I realize will garner some hate but whatevs. After getting back together there's a period of tiptoeing where neither we're comfortable trusting each other. After we trusted each other, there was little change, only whatever revelations we had that we wanted to make to ourselves. You have to want to change for you for it to stick. If you have to actually think about changing every time it would affect your thinking etc. then it won't stick and that change won't be made. Sorry if I'm rambling, it tends to happen to me.

Fine

Rebounds never work out or so I've been told. If you really think you can have something with someone else you need to wait until the pain of the first breakup is gone. Only girls are okay fucking people up like that.

Lemme guess, that's what she said.

time to stir the pot

You're all good mate, ramble away,
We're all broken birds here and we each deserve our chance to speak.

I'm sorry I don't know what DD/LG means though, i've not run into that term before.
I can imagine it would be really hard to restore trust in someone after they've left you with no real explanation.
I'm sorry that you had to go through that mate, it sounds like it would have done some damage to your self esteem.

Gtfo faggot

not good, only reason I haven't killed myself yet is that I don't want to make her feel responsible for it

She fucked two of my buddies in a span on one week after our breakup. Shits cray cray.

Self esteem = 0 anyway, was before her, she was the only thing that made me see worth in me. Dd/lg is daddy dom little girl. We didn't do age play (aka her acting like a child) so much as just me taking care of her. She was a full foot shorter than me and petite at that so just holding her in my arms would make me soar. I loved taking care of her just to take care of her. She was the cutest person I'd ever met and I will never find someone like her. I'm talking to her now, but she refuses to talk about the breakup or us. I have completely shut out all emotions so I can talk to her without upsetting her.

Cont'd.
She had depression and had attempted suicide twice before I met her. I actually met her after she attempted the second time. It's a kinda interesting story if you want I can type it up, greentext or not.

My man, I got the same mindset and I do know how you think but when you really love her your mind just don't listen to reason, sometimes I'm having fun and then the idea of that if she's with me it's gonna to be 100% better. Now I'm kinda over her but still hurt like a bitch

if you don't mind sharing that would be cool.

out of relationship ones, so im just going to post like its a general baw thread

Sending you love wherever you are Sup Forumsro I kniw that feeling all too well and having to act like every thing is cool is the worst

My ex and I got a puppy together. When she left me to hoe around she let me keep the dog. I was just as mad about her letting go of this dog she claimed to love so much just as easy as she dropped me. I'll never understand it

Well, not the best. We had a great thing going. Passion, love, excitement, and a fantastic connection.

She has had cervical cancer, and had her uterus removed. I know this seems unimportant, but it is. It is because I have HPV (genital warts) and they have a slight chance of causing cancer.

I told her about the HPV before we had sex, because well, I am fucking stupid I guess.

Now she's scared to be with me, because it could mean she could get cancer again, however small of a % chance, it is still there. She just had her uterus removed because of cancer in december. She is too scared to proceed.

Now we don't see each other, because she's scared that in the moment she might do something like, you know, fuck me.

So, yay.

I know that feeling too mate, and it sucks.
Self esteem is a bitch too, if you can't get it from yourself then you gotta get it from wherever you can.
I hope you find it in yourself one day though mate, you deserve happiness just like everyone else.

anyone appreciating these or should i stop

Borderline Personality Disorder is a bitch-kitty. The only cure is cognitive therapy, and lots of it.

If she really is getting help (like seeing a professional), then I'd tell her in six months, we'll see how things are.

Went on a date with mine Saturday, looked at engagement rings and all that, cooked her dinner and fell asleep cuddling each other. Woke up Sunday and she dumped me. Handled it pretty well when it happened but fell apart and cried like a little kid as soon as she left

I don't know why I'm choosing to post here, but here goes:

I ended the best relationship I've ever had in my life in october of last year. I was 28 and finally transfered to a university to pursue my degree. Obviously its taken me a long time to get to a good school - I was in the marines, I got out and struggled, worked at a bar, fucked around, etc. When I finally transferred, I was really scared I wouldnt do well. Our relationship started having friction with school, and at some point we talked and I had agreed that I might have an easier time in school if I wasnt in a relationship.
At first it was ok, I was really focused, really motivated to do well. We still saw each other a lot, but she was secretly falling apart on the inside. Her heart was breaking and I was a little oblivious to it. The months went on, we've been seeing eachother less and less, but we've always loved eachother deeply.

At the start of this month I came over to see her and we spent the night together and told each other how much love we had for each other still. I've been having a hard time with the decision to split since it happened, and I finally believed that night that we were supposed to be together, I believe, I told myself, that she is my soul mate. I told her I wanted to be back with her.

She couldnt say the same. She had spent so many months in pain, hurting, unsure, suffering. Now shes finally on track with her life and not hurting so much any more, and now that im back saying all of these things shes afraid. Afraid to trust me again. Afraid to believe in me and us again.

It felt, and feels, awful. I feel like such a fool, and the whole time we were breaking up she felt the same. I felt that I did what I had to do, but I feel like ive sacrificed the greatest love of my life and maybe I didnt have to if I just could have done a better job. There's a million different things I could have done differently, but despite how crazy the maybes drive me, it makes no difference.

Yeah she did a week inpatient for CBT.
I want to give her 6 months, god I want so much for it to all be fine at any point.
But if I tell her that and she holds on to that vain hope for me then i'm not helping her at all.

I'm hoping she gets better.
I'm hoping I can go back when she does
I'm fucking fooling myself though.

Alright, on desktop now

>be me, 17, high school senior
>mutual friend shows me nudes of hot grill
>he says hes using her for sex, friends with benefits kinda but hes leading her on
>dont see her in class one day
>ask friend (notated B from now on)
>B says she attempted suicide again, her second time
>she swallowed a bunch of pills
>she lived but was incredibly lucky to
>worry about her every day, though had never talked to her at this point
>like a week later shes back at school
>B tells her he told me
>she didnt want me knowing because shes embarrassed so she pulls me aside and asks me not to tell anyone
>literally the first time I spoke to her
>I tell her its cool and ask for her phone number just in case she needs to talk to someone
>we chat a bit and hang out in class a lot
>im kinda flirty but not too bad
>at the time i was writing (apparently very good) erotica and she was digging it
>on memorial day i invited her over, school was off that day so she could BS to her parents that nothing was going on
>she walked to my house with me and we hung out
>my dad was gone for the day but showed me where protection was (cool dad)
>we hung out but it was clear she came over to fuck
>that was my first time
>it was nice but not all I was expecting
>kept my socks on so every thrust would push me back a little
>it retrospect thats funny but i felt like autism at the time
>at the end i shit you not I rubbed her clit with my thumb and then wiped it on her head and said simba
>she laughed so hard I thought she was crying
>I then licked it off and cleaned her up
>aware that this was becoming awkward quickly I went downstairs with her and made us sandwichs
>according to her this then became something real
to be continued

For years I loved my ex entirely nonreciprocal. I buried that shit and pretended like it didn't exist. Then about this time last year I was on vacation with a group of friends that included her. On the trip she came on to me and dug up those feelings. A week or two after the vacation we started dating. She went back to college shortly after, and she would come back frequently on the weekends and holidays and we were inseparable when she did. She would message me everyday telling me she loved me and we would skype call all the time. Despite being sad about not getting to be with her constantly this was the happiest time of my life. Then over easter out of no where she broke up with me and when I asked her why she essentially told me it was all just an experiment

Well, take it from me. I had a girlfriend with BPD, and when everything was going smoothly, she was the sweetest girl. When she got jealous over something (often something that to me was innocuous), all hell broke loose.

And her BPD brought out my own latent tendencies.

Still love her to this day, and while she don't talk to me anymore, I'd still answer the phone for her any time of day. She was my best friend and taught me quite a bit.

As for your situation, if you tell her that, she's not going to be holding on to that hope, and then revert to her old self. If she knows that she has to work hard on herself, and that she has six months, she's going to be more likely to actually work towards it. You should, too. You should both see a counselor together, and be absolutely frank about the issues. Don't shy away from them, and agree to stop if things become heated so you can let emotions cool and logic prevail.

The thing with BPD is if you engage actively with your partner in open communication about it, it can help because it doesn't become the elephant in the room.

You're not fooling yourself. You still love her, and probably always will. You're just hurting right now and reacting in pain and fear because an 8 year relationship ended. That's a huge chunk of your life.

Just remember, user. Nothing good comes to us in life without a little hard work.

Also easter used to be one of my favorite holidays, so now that's ruined

I broke up with my girl over 2 months ago over out comstant fighting. we were together only 3 years and i saw her nearly every day since we met. I don't care to persue anyone else and ive been through many shitty relationships..she made me very happy while we were together. Life seems unfair when you've given it your all and it isnt reciprocated.

Pretty well, I really don't care if she is skeeping with someone else or she isn't. I'm also doing thinga that I had to do a long time ago.
7/10 in my opinion, all I need is more (or at least some) sex

>later on I found out she fucked me the first time because she felt like thats all she was good for, but after we hung out afterwards and I didnt treat her like shit she actually started having romantic feelings for me
>we hung out again the next day at the park and she told me how much she enjoyed being with me
>this was at night, so we laid out under the stars and just cuddled on the grass
>I got bored so I started fingering her
>she said that was only the second time she ever came
>nofuckingshitittook45min.jpg
>I stayed until her dad picked her up and I met him
>to this day, even after the break up, he and I are still good friends
>a few weeks later, 12/8/15 we were texting each other
>she tells me she accidentally told her dad that we were dating now (we didnt consider it that yet)
>I told her that I had done the same and that it was official now
>we still hadnt told our mutual friend B but she cut him off
>a week or so later I found out she was still texting him and she was purposefully not telling me
>I told her she could either see him or me, not both
>she broke down into tears and refused to say anything
>next couple days, heartbroken but eventually B and I forced her to choose one
>she chose me
>B was clearly not anticipating that and proceeded to try to break us up
>they did swing dance and they would go to a swing dance nightclub
>he tried kissing her there
>she walked away but didnt tell me it happened
>he realized this and then tried to make it seem like they made out
>I got pissed but forgave her
to be continued

I broke up with her fri night because she said she "kind of wants to sleep with out people"
lmao, this place will turn me into a cuck if I don't get my shit together

Can't even remember when I broke up with my BPD plagued ex I had such a hard time getting away from. I'm just thankful I did because I fucking dodged a bullet and got my life back.

How does that sound, OP?
:)

>we started fucking at school and at the park
>basically anywhere we could do it
>I actually got invited to her house and we watched young frankenstein while we fucked on her bed
>throughout all of this she would sometimes have panic attacks and I would hold her and comfort her through them
>we also became the clingiest couple at our high school
>at some point she had told me that I could fuck other girls too, she didnt want me to miss out
>I told her that I only wanted her, but I wouldnt mind it, but she'd have to stay faithful to me cuz I aint no cuck
>she agreed but I was too stupid to see it was because she was afraid of losing me
>when I found out I told her I was never planning on fucking anyone else and that she was my world
>I tried so hard to show her how much she meant to me
>I started going to the gym with her dad and that allowed us a little bit less time together
>I felt I wanted to be stronger and better looking for her but she thought I wanted someone else
>I eventually calmed her down about that, but she was upset we werent getting quite as much time together
>after graduation we had issues hanging out
>neither of us had our license
>we had some sleepovers because her parents were chill
>she had me watch clannad with her because that was her favorite anime
>fuko had me ballin like a little bitch
>about this time on post-grad "summer break" I started having my own panic attacks
>what if my dick wasnt good enough, what if I wasnt good enough
>she held me through some of these but not others, if she was busy, I had to wait
>this pissed me off a lot and I started doing the same, if Im busy she can wait
>I think this was about the time she first broke up with me
>I literally begged her to take me back
>she broke and said she just needed a little time
>we were back together in a week
>a lot more panic attacks, but hid them from her
>then she felt like I wasnt telling her everything
>nothowthisworks.png
to be continued

>she was the cutest person I'd ever met and I will never find someone like her.
Everybody is replaceable user, you're 18-22 y/o right? You'll find someone else in time.

I loved this pasta

>Watching someone wither away
That hit too close to home user

honestly this cracked me up :')

Makes me sad, she's too insecure and depressed to be with someone else though

Tough

Try to spend more time with friends

5 1/2 year relationship, I guess i fucked it up without realizing,

she had an affair with a girl which was my fault for encouraging - fucked up i know.

I guess in the end, I made her more unhappy than happy, I was always stressing about the future, our future, money etc.

had it all worked out, lots of hurdles but took them all for her.

nearly had the dream boys, nearly...

she broke up with me in December, started fucking and dating her new 57 year old bf sometime shortly after.

the details are a bit fuzzy, there was plenty of times we saw each other and cried and hugged and she implied she loved me and missed me, i never once confused words that i loved her.

anyways, i caused too much damage for her to ever trust me and be in a relationship with me again.

her first love and now just a memory.

im just counting down the days now, have a 70mm slug in the mossberg and just getting all the other shit taken care of so i dont leave a bunch of bs behind when i go.

enjoying what time i have left knowing there is no future now.

feels relieving to be able to finally turn it off.