Why do people think Luanne deserved better than Lucky?

Why do people think Luanne deserved better than Lucky?

Because she fixed Hank's truck once.

Because society perpetuates the idea that women should marry up rather than marry someone who matches them

Same reason everyone whiteknights dumb white women irl

>hurr she pretty and she got a buhgina she dezerves duh world

>People are still mad at in 2016 that Lucky fucked Luanne

Stay jelly.

Lucky is charismatic and lives on welfare for the rest of his life. A true NEET

she still loved buckley

>mfw imagining some cuck beta nerd legitimately mad she ended up with a chad rather than a "nice guy like me"

>Treat women like shit
>Get laid and have a child at the age of 75

Was there more Chad than Cotton Hill

He's a shin ing example of manliness

wut? chad was buckley

lucky is the good natured dope

Was Buckley really an angel?

>Lucky
>Not a Chad

>Endless amount of money due to welfare
>Charismatic
>Person you want to drink beer with like Boomhauer

I've actually never heard anyone say that. I'm kinda confused, was lucky supposed to be an asshole? it's been awhile since I watched KoTH but I remember him as a pretty nice, if a little dumb, guy that genuinely liked luanne. am I remembering him wrong?

More importantly he names his second child Good Hank out of spite for his other son, truly if there was a based man it would be Cotton Hill.

Something I've always wondered, why does Cotton like Bobby so much yet hate Hank, is it because Hank is a little put off by Bobby's eccentricities and Cotton hangs around him to spite Hank?

Also is there a great KOTH b-subplot than Bill getting attacked by falcon? It's a masterpiece.

People hate Lucky for some reason. Rewatching all of King of the Hill (literally a 100% awesome show), Lucky isn't even in enough of the episodes to be a detriment

He's the perfect example of how to introduce a new character to a long running show

I don't think Lucky was on welfare, he just lived off his "pee pee money". Remember that episode where Luannes dad gets out of jail; hank was helping lucky get his Social Security because he never had one

Peggy was always trying to fuck up Luckys relationship with Luanne

>why does Cotton like Bobby so much

Bobby is his grandson. There is always good relations between your grandson. It's very genuine.

Bobby is also very care free person. He is a person you like to hang out with. Hank is a bore and too busy taking responsibility.

Khan also sees the fucked up shit he did to raise Hank in Hank which reflects on him as a person

GH and Bobby don't have this

*Cotton also sees

>Also is there a great KOTH b-subplot than Bill getting attacked by falcon?

Boomhauer sent into mental ward because nobody understands him. Dale tries to rescue him and the doctor listens to his insane rants. Bill commits himself by choice.

Wrong. Best B-plot is Dale and Bill taking care of the house when the Hills are in Japan

>I CANNOT COME TO THE DOOR AS I AM MAKING LOVE TO MY WIFE

>Be Hank Hill
>Live your whole childhood with an abusive father who treats your mother like shit

>Be one of the popular kids in school due to football
>Never bullied in school

It amazes how Hank never had any fucked up trauma despite Cotton being a horrible father. Instead he became a very upstanding citizen.

He sucked at using guns remember? Thankfully in learning to get over that he bonded better with Bobby.

It's because of Cotton that Hank is as successful as he is.

Hank always looked up to his dad, the war hero. He wanted his approval at all costs and lived his life as such that he thought would bring honor to his name

What's with Dale and Peggy hating each other all the time?

Whenever Dale and Peggy share the screen, Dale tries everything in his power to insult her and calling her ugly while Hank is present.

The guy was raped by a dolphin and got over it. Absolute beast of a man.

Because Dale knows Peggy is a cunt

Half of the characters on this show are awful people

Bobby is a little bitch of a kid, who will no doubt grow up to be a SJW

Peggy is a know it all slut who, in her mind, Is NEVER WRONG HO YA

Dale ignores his family so much he can't see his wife is cucking him

Nancy cheats on Dale and makes him raise another mans son.

Bill is a lazy derelict of a man who ditches his friends at a moments notice

Boomhaur is cool

Khan is cool, good dad

Probably something about Lucky changing the focus of the show.

He was a decent character over all, managed to be very funny at times and was usually aware of his place in the world. He knew he was on the losing end in general but didn't look down his nose at his own luck.

For a late addition to the show he was great.

Luanne was the redneck version of the "every body's girlfriend" troupe after Buckly died. Sure lucky is a trashy guy, but Luanne is not much better. More than a few males in the audience were wishing they could get with her.

It's funny because Hank always tried to be the kind of man his father wanted him to be (sports star, respectable job), but is still hated by Cotton.
Conversely, Bobby is exactly the kind of kid Cotton should hate, but inexplicably they get along really well

Dale ignores his family because he probably knows subconsciously.

>Peggy is a know it all slut who, in her mind, Is NEVER WRONG HO YA

Peggy is one of the most realistic female characters portrayed in media.

She never admits being wrong. She acts being independent and a smart despite relying on Hank to fix everything in the end.

that's fucking weird man. I remember seeing lucky as the loveable dope. not the smartest guy in the world but the type of guy who'd always be there for a friend and really, truly cared about luanne.

now that you mention it I do remember Peggy not liking lucky but I always thought that was because she didn't think he would be able to provide for luanne and a child.

The Simpsons family are all awful people. All the Seth Macfarlane show families are awful people. King of the Hill probably has the most 'good' people of any animated show out there.

>He sucked at guns

That's not a big deal at all considering the accomplishments he has achieved in life.

bobby was a good kid, fuck off

The guy was talking about Hank having no trauma stuff and that was one of them but like I said he eventually conquered it

rank em

Buckley, Rad, Rhett, Trip, Lucky

>Dale
>Skinny
>Balding

>Despite all of this, he oozes more charisma than Boomhauer and get any woman fall for her

How does he do it?

>Marge

Tries her hardest to keep the family happy, such a bad person

>Homer

Works a job he hates to provide for a family that doesn't appreciate or respect him, awful man

>Bart

Mischief making kid who acts out because he isn't given any positive attention so he does bad things to be noticed like any other lonely kid, what a piece of shit

>Lisa

Tries to be the voice of reason, is annoying as fuck though

>Maggie

Can't talk, what a shit show she is

yeah, a good KID.

You've obviously seen KoTH enough to form an opinion, you really think BOBBY FUCKING HILL won't be recruited by le quirky girl to protest rape culture? And don't think Bobby is going to accuse his dad or raping his mom?

C'mon now son

Not to mention that one episode Marge didn't allow Homer and Bart to become Catholics because of a silly dream she had of being forever alone in the afterlife despite Lisa agreeing with them. Not even religious but I despised that episode so much.

Please don't bring in zombie simpsons in this, it ruins every character in the show in some way.

It's always different when it comes to your grand children. You cherish them and spoil than be a father to them.

Imagine being the author of king of the hill and reading this thread. You guys are reading too much into the show. It's just about dumb red necks. Nothing is "genuine" about the characters.

>Shitty hair
>Ugly face
>Poor background
>Redneck
>Shitty snaggletooth crooked yellow teeth
>Shitty ragity torn clothes
>Talks slow
>Scrawny
>Is have retarded
How is lucky a Chad in any possible way? Are u trolling or actually retarded?

"Well hell hank, if its a contest between whos the better daddy...you win. You made bobby. All I made was you"

Cotton geniunely loved bobby. Not so much hank and hanks-wife

What's the most satisfying moment in KOTH?

My pick is when Hank saves Buck Strickland from Pool Sharks and slows down just so they could punch at Buck.

I imagine it all went downhill when Hank cried.
Look at how he acted with Junichiro when he rejected him, he went postal. Hank was a baby who acted like any baby would when Cotton did some crazy horrifying shit to him and he took it personally. Then that built into resentment. Cotton never let up on Hank since he was a baby, so Hank has issues because his dad terrorized him and Cotton has issues because his boy didn't like him. GH on the otherhand likes all the crazy shit he does, and Bobby only sees him as a cool Grandpa.
Also he hates Hank's mom.

Lucky's a chad because he can talk to women without recoiling like a chode

When hanks colon came unclogged

Would anyone here name their child "Hank"?

Well for starters, Lucky doesn't care what others think about him and marries a hottie like Luanne.

There are too many but:

-Nancy finally giving John redcorn the boot
-Hank finally letting his old truck go and accepting the new one
>Bill going home to Nawleans and banging those 2 broads
-Bill setting a new touchdown record after those dirty faggots let that injured play score.

Accomplishments?

Hank is a good man, but hes an assistant manager to a drunken degenerate who could lose the business at any time.

Best case scenario, Buck dies of his 5th heart attack, and hank takes over the gas station; but Buck's son takes over Strickland proper.

Hank didn't accomplish anything. He was a stereotype of the man who peaks in high school. Consider the fact that his neighbors are also his high school friends. He never moved out of that mentality.

And by god, he loves his lot in life; he loves his job,and his family, and america.

Thats the entire point of the fucking show.

I think there's the problem. Hank and Peggy wanted better for Luanne but knew she'd never amount to anything more than a hair dresser or whatever she did.

She was pretty so they hoped her looks could net her a better guy. Lucky really is just her equal. A low achievement man. Now Lucky isn't bad, he clearly loves her and treats her well. But neither will reach higher than they are now.

Undefeated kek

Shit I forgot

-Cotton teaching Peggy to walk again and Peggy coming to understand that regardless of his sketchy WW2 memories he DID walk again
-Randy Travis stealing Peggy's song

>Hank wanted better for Luanne

Since when? Hank was fine with Lucky because Luanne would stop pester Hank all the time.

Peggy was a selfish cunt who couldn't accept Lucky. Peggy herself sees Hank as a 2nd pind throughout the series. Which he was when Peggy was heartbroken some other guy.

He didn't peak in highschool, he didn't even get laid until his wedding night. What we know is just stories from his friends, a bunch of wierd dudes. Hank was probably anxious as fuck back in the day.

I was mad because Lucky treated her like shit (the stumping episode)

>Hank was an athlete and one of the cool kids during high school
>Settles down with Peggy, of all people and not some hottie like Nancy.

I can understand Peggy for picking Hank when she got rejected by some other man and couldn't get any better. Why did Hank resort to Peggy?

Name some things hank has done besides becoming assistant manager.

Do you think Hank really wanted a high maintenance bitch who'd end up cheating on him because "otherwise I'd go bald, shug"

he's a creepy gun nut conspiracy theorist, that does a gross job.

Boomhauer, fit, drives nice car, blond and curls for the girls.

you really don't know how girls operate m8

Meanwhile Bill got raped twice by the dolphin and let it be another factor that ruined his life.

Have sex. Try drugs. Rebel against his parents.

Hank didn't peak in highschool.

>Bill fucking his potential sisters
Right, who would you pick? I found Rose pretty qt so I would decide on her.

>Originally, Booda Sack's name was "Busta Nut", but Fox censors objected. The name was then changed to Busta Sack, but was also objected by Fox censors.

TOP LEL

because there's a lot of cucks on this board that think women deserve everything for doing nothing.

Apogzie fore pore anglish but ware wer u wen Buckley is kill?

>I was sat at tv
>pjone ring
>frend say Buckley kill
>No

cousins lol

I'm surprised he didn't plow all 3 of them.
>I would take the risk.

>That episode

>Peggy mad as fuck that Bill is getting laid
>Tries to shame Bill for marrying a cousin

This was literally the BEST side plot. The absolute best part is when Bill is on the phone talking to Dale about Dale being in the insane asylum. He walks off laughing like he's crazy so it sets the joke up perfectly he would be committed but it's thrown off and made even better by him committing himself because he saw some sad pamphlets.

Go on

Did you just say go mom?

good stuff Sup Forumseddit, Sup Forums

How did Cotton know that Khan was Laotian?

His name combined with general dark south east asian appearance.

Same way you meet a guw with "-witz" at the end of their surname and it narrows it down to Polish or Jew then judge them on how they look and boom your probably right.

He lost his shins fighting japanmen, he knows what one looks like up close and personal

>yfw bobbies voice actor is a girl
>that chick from louie, Pamela Adlon

oooooooooh, she's purty

This episode is pure gold.

There's that episode where she deliberately sabotaged lucky when he was trying to better himself by getting his G.E.D. fucking bitch man she's done a lot of shit before but he was really trying learn and better himself for luanne and for himself.

>He's japanese.
>No he aint...he's Laotian aintcha mr.khan.
I fucking love cotton easily the best character in the series R.I.P

To be fair, his code of honor was stupid to begin with

None of his family followed their codes, hence the shotgun weddings

Some guys are just straightforward like Hank just want that. Met a girl in HS that was that.

sinners always look good

Yeah I remember still hate her. She's always walking around like she always has the higher moral ground and she does this type of shit. I liked early Peggy best when she was finding herself and coming out.

My favorite part with Peggy was the one about that book of flowers and she's sitting talking to these other women talking about the book. There's that one lady saying
>I took a lot from that book, when my husband is moving around doing his thing I just close my eyes and think about the pretty flowers.

Peggy is the worst character on the show. Shes the worst character in western animation.
Shes the worst character in the english language.

I fucking HATE peggy. The show would have been much better if the neighborhood had simply came together, and nailed her to a cross and burnt her corpse.

Fuck the mud that cushioned her fall.
Fuck every person who didn't violently murder peggy.
Fuck.
Peggy.

Well this is interesting, at what point did you realize this hate for Peggy? I dislike her later in the series but find her funny at least till season 6.

yes yes let the hate flow through you

I'm surprised Lucky even had a Costco membership

You literally hate SJWs so much that when watching television you hate characters that you think might listen to them in the future because they're a bit impressionable.

>Bill is a lazy derelict of a man who ditches his friends at a moments notice

what? Bill relies on his friends more than anything because he's such a slob

>that late season episode where hank bangs ladybird

Dude he sells propane. Fuckin relax. Texas has dirt cheap homes and his house could be bought by anyone working retail full time.

It's because the writers deliberately wanted to slow down the pace compared to the Simpsons. They wanted moments to mean more. It adds some depth to characters I'd say.

But let's face it. You people would never admit to any character having depth unless it's some shitty meme reason.