Remember her pol? She literally just made me a sandwich

Remember her pol? She literally just made me a sandwich.

Works at Beach But Deli, Davis, CA

Her name:
Maile Hampton
fb /mailehampton.hampton
twitter /mailehampton

Reminder of her, youtu.be/USORHBUmN4k

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/beach-hut-deli-davis-2
buzzfeed.com/iramadison/you-are-fired
yelp.com/biz/beach-hut-deli-davis-2?fsid=PspJKHMZ8wt4sibAB6mE3A
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
beachhutdeli.com/about-us/contact-us/
newsreview.com/sacramento/pageburner/blogs/post?oid=16399399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hope there was no pork on that sandwhich

Bumping for epic potential

Is she wearing a headscarve as a statement? To trigger white Americans?

Just watched the Alex Jones video with her 5 min ago

kek

I'm in an unbelieveable rage right now

I hope Trump will actually be the next Hitler

Aren't tats haram? you should tell her imam.

nice info and nice trips
I wish i still gave a shit about this type of thing

Similar angle to the sandwich making photos...

>those tats
hope she enjoys the unemployment line.

She's completely and utterly brainwashed. But that's not the saddest part, the saddest part is the whites who knowing this associate with her, they are literal race-cuckolds.

Note how without affirmative action, she'd neither have a job nor studying at a university, where she thinks she's being trained into becoming such a good little revolutionary by people who care about her, but fails to realise it's the very establishment she thinks she's fighting against, that is brainwashing her in that very university.

The tragedy of these people is that they're being manipulated by the people they think they're fighting against. It's so sad.

She has pubic hair on her head.

yelp.com/biz/beach-hut-deli-davis-2

I literally who'd at first, then I realize I don't care

lulz all the same someone tweet this shit at her broke ass

kek literally a sandwich maker

Are you the CIA-Swede?

Do you support Trump?

she looks dirty as fuck, greasy hair too, wouldn't touch her let alone eat a sandwich she made lmao

terrorist flag burner, disgusting

yeah she touches your food without any gloves

Fucking this, I am so goddamn for Trump now. Watched some videos where a guy had a trump sign and people assaulted him. Fuck these degenerates, one lady thought when one guy mentioned women being raped as they crossed over the border by coyotes she thought he meant actually coyotes. Fucking leftists I swear to God.
People just keep proving they can't be relied on to do anything anymore. I'm so sick of seeing the idiots in mass shaping the future of the nation I live in. All day I hear about someone speaking their mind and suddenly ly their a racist, fascist, cunt, etc. It has to fucking stop, I hope Trump wins and I couldn't care less if he was a fascist, I'm Latino and voting for Trump.

Holy shit BAHAHAHAHA holy shit this is hilarious.

are you sure its the same person?

Good Turk.

They all look ugly as fuck.

that triggered me at first, not wearing gloves while making sandwiches, what the fuck.

I wouldn't mind it too much if she didn't look like homeless

same tatoos in the neck and right arm, check

you can see some of her right arm tat. yep it's her.

You have not idea how angry I was when I saw those morons light the American flag ablaze. Fuck liberalism and all the bullshit that tries to bring the white man down.

>calls a guy an uncle tom
>works for white people

Absolutely... That infowars video always stuck with me, because I was doing some digging and found out she was from the city I work in. Also, I always kind of recognized her from somewhere.

I randomly hit up a mediocre sandwich shop and instantly was like, "Woah, thats her" in my head.

Took some pics while waiting for my take out and felt I had to share it with my 4bros.

She also posted about a bunch of stuff going on at the Davis campus and their chancellor, Linda Katehi. (google it)

YOLO
O
L
O

good on you OP

Plant Science 2015 here

Go point and laugh at her OP and then take a pic of her tears

> remember her?
Nope.

lurk harder

also you should totally be eating at Zia's Deli not Beachbutt

is there a difference betwen an Uncle tom and a House nigger? do we have an expert on that matter here today.

lol Davis bro... *daps*

Zias is god tier.... Was doing some Target shoopin' and it was right there.

I goto Zias 3x a week :3

Show her boss the video, tell him you won't eat there as long as they employ racist commies

I think so. Typical ignorant behavior. Nigs gonna nog

No gloves. No hair net. Drink in prep area. I wonder what other health code violations there are.

Another brain dead loser pretending to be "Muslim" while bearing tattoos and touching pork

Bump. Fuck this bitch up

Is she Muslim?

Bumping this

DO IT FAGGOT

This
How hard can it be to get this sandwich artist back on the street where she can ACTUALLY blame le white man for it this time?

An uncle tom is a black guy who actively shills against blacks and goes out of his way to be pro-white. Prison time isn't relevant.

A house nigger is a nigger who has ANY amount of success without selling drugs/makin it in da rap game/sports and has been to jail less than three times. Drives a nice car, dresses like a human, speaks like a human, probably has a white or very light skinned sheboon girlfriend/wife AND (this is important) is generally accepted by her family and friends because he fits in pretty well, sort of the local Token.

It can be kind of situational too. Does that clear things up?

>Colonialism
Wasn't the USA one of the first colonies that stood up against colonialism and later one of the biggest agents against it?

Bump

Gonna spread this to Sup Forums

^^ Yelp link above

you should have killed her

Call her work and complain, does anyone know the number?

>Anti-Capitalist
>Works for a food franchise

Holy kek I had never seen that image before

DO IT OP

That video of her and what she did was atrocious. Why doesn't she go back to where she came from or her kin came from. Human trash.

her hand looks white.

(530) 756-1601

don't do anything stupid this will likely go right to store

This. Also leave comments on their yelp. If someone is from around there, show up in a Trump hat. Trigger these liberal terrorist flag burners.

>giving this info to the Sup Forumstards
Oh god, her life his ogre now. Not that I give a flying fuck. I really wish that there was a law against flag burning.

Do this.

The SJWs actually have blogs and forums dedicated took "get racists fired".

Time to get some SJWs fired

I lament politics ever being taught to sub 100 IQ normies

I did my part

OP this so much.

Pass link i wanna do it too

can't we just call in and ask for the MAGA on rye or something. let's keep it fun at least

a house nigger was someone that worked in the house and loved white people and didn't work in fields

> I really wish that there was a law against flag burning.
Just as hate speech is free speech, so is criticism of your government and nation. Flag burning should remain legal. The answer to free speech is more free speech.

>Davis is in YOLO county

The blonde on the right. Is that a chick or just some guy from Sweden?

This

>Eeks! Methinks not
8/10, that is some good normie-speak

The SJWs have for years used social media to get "racists" fired.

It's time for payback:

buzzfeed.com/iramadison/you-are-fired

yelp.com/biz/beach-hut-deli-davis-2?fsid=PspJKHMZ8wt4sibAB6mE3A

>that blonde looking at you while you're taking the photo
Did she say something to you, user

that's auto-generated user

EVERYBODY DO IT

WE NEED REVENGE

lmfao at that webm

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

have some self-deprecating american h umor

Lets bully this commie nigress to suicide

That's true, I stand corrected then. It's just cringy then I guess imo.

Ask her for extra MAGA on top
>now I remember why I Sup Forums

it's officially live

Good to know. I'll have to stop by later today.

Also glad to find out there are more redpilled people at this bastion of liberalism that is UC Davis.

user is probably a big strong alpha patriot. They are too scared to talk shit to patriots like him.

Yeah back in the day when slavery was a thing. But in the context of modern times when the US doesn't have slavery, when nobody alive today had anything to do with slavery, when most of the white people here were born from immigrants that came to the US after slavery was outlawed, my definition of what an uncle tom is is accurate.

The "House" is an office building.

Aww shit, she better buy a dog!!

Link!

I love Sup Forums

Don't forget to mention the lack of sanitation basics like no nets nor gloves

Let's make the ugly. Bitch kill herself

DO YOUR DUTY LADS

beachhutdeli.com/about-us/contact-us/

holy shit this dumb cunt has an arrest record too. add this to the fire, they employ racist criminals.
newsreview.com/sacramento/pageburner/blogs/post?oid=16399399

bro, learn to Sup Forums

Bravo

>sudden wave of one review, gray profile images giving bad reviews
Will Yelp wipe them all out?

You better fucking do it OP, don't be a fag.

>not wearing Food Processing Gloves
absolutely disgusting and should be a valid reason to get her fired