What are you having for lunch/dinner, Sup Forums?

What are you having for lunch/dinner, Sup Forums?

This is my dinner.

Dude that watermelon drink is the worst shit iv'e ever tasted, smokes on point tho

It's not too bad I reckon, felt like having something that tasted like watermelon to drink and this was the first thing I saw at coles. But yeah, Mevius is top notch.

It's Sunday so I'll be going to a restaurant with family like a normal person

Sydney mate? Where do you get your mevius from man, my guy got done for importing them in few weeks back

Nah Melb. I get mine from ciggiesworld, made an order like 1-2 weeks ago and they came in on Friday. Wish there was a local family owned chinese shop or something that sold them here.

Are you a nigger?

I hope not.

Woah op youre so cool. Oh wait no youre not.

>hav not had a cigarette in 10 days

id happily swap u for the roast dinner my GF is cooking.

Are you anorexic?

Far from it.

Just looked up the site, you are going to save me hundreds you fucking legend

Glad I could help mate, the site was a godsend to me when I found out about it.

Then why are you drinking the least nutrient rich melon there is and smoking cigarettes for dinner?
Go get some food dude.

It's 0125, can't be bothered going out and I haven't got anything at hone. I'm a pretty lazy guy tbh.

Did you at least eat properly during the day?
Dang I feel like a hen mother when I'm getting concerned over the eating habits of some random australian cunt.

Haha, yeah I had a burger for lunch. There's no need to worry about me user, but I appreciate that you do.

I can't help it, for some reason the wellbeing of others is imperative to me, even at my own expense sometimes.

If smokes on that site or cheap than I guess I'll start buying you smokes in the US and selling them to you for a profit and save you more money

You're a good man, and you deserve only the best.

jambalaya stuffed chicken
oven roasted potatoes
sauteed spinach
shit tier red wine from a box

quints: get

i'm having quints for dinner

Yeah, that's not what my brain tells me, everyone else is more important, at least if I make them so to me I might get them to like me.
Which is bull I know, but thank you for your sentiment, I've managed to train myself to believe that you're being truthful.

i'm having quints for lunch

%get quints%

If the post detects it we'll be taxed anyway, our regular pack of malb red 25pk is like 32-25$ normally, so yeah that site is like amazing for us

fucken nigger

I' use to mail weed all over the US I'm pretty sure I can get some cigs anywhere concealed and save the tax

If we add what has cost you paid by the pack of cigars and the H2 juice a jew lives a week.

rude