Who is the killer?

Who is the killer?

Unable to access my facebook due to a comment i made on a 9gag post.

My comment goes like this:
"Disregard the girl because bombing is her execution style not stabbing"

Manny people got offended saying im racist and reported my account and now i can not log in.

What is racist about the comment?
Pic related.

The waiter appears stunned as if to be staring at blood on her left arm.

He ran off. I see no nigger in this scene.

+
Women bathroom attracts a lot of attention when males are near it or attempt to enter one.

That's a suicide

Yea but how about my question?

Everyone is staring at #3 stunned.

Womens toilet and she has no food chairs 1 set of cuntlery

He lacks a knife, the one in which he used to stab. The waiter appears stunned because he told him to poison the muzzies drink or he was next

The cunts surrounding the car.

All culprits are male, therefore can't go into the womans bathroom.

4 because he doesnt have a knife on the table and there is a knife left in the restroom

Dear OP, you're totally disgusting for having an actual sense of humor.

Shes a woman and can go in the bathroom

She had a spare knife in her bag to make it look like she didnt do it

The chef appears stunned as she is a transgender under her hijab

1's knife is to the right of his plate which cannot be seen. 4 on the otherhand is missing his

4 is missing a knife and has an untucked shirt.

2, there's two plates for two people yet the table behind him doesn't have a knife.

4 is using his

This

That's stupid, it can only be the woman in the headscarf, since the victim is in the ladies room.
Yet there is also a guy lacking a knife on his table, transman perhaps, in one of those states that force you to use the bathroom of your birth gender.

guys its obviously the waiter

The waiter did it.

Notice the waiter has a chef 's hat on. The woman insulted his food, therefore he followed her into the bathroom and killed her. He then walks back into the kitchen to changehis disguise but forgot to take off his hat. People are stunned when they see the chef, and he looks terrified when he's been caught out.

lol dumbass niggers getting run over by reversing car

Do you hold knives like that and cut your food one handed, without using a second utensil? That's a fork

That's a knife, you've had a lobotomy clearly its number 1 his knife isnt offscreen we see NONE in the image, the fact is there is one knife missing and that shows who the killer is.
Damn you amerifats sure are stupid.

The Muslim woman of course unless the toilet is gender neutral

you made a comment on 9gag with a facebook account
how retarded are you?

Every jamal naming facebook user said that my comment is racist and now i lost all my photos uploaded in facebook. Damn, i dont hate them before but after the frustration, now im begining to hate them.

>"Disregard the girl because bombing is her execution style not stabbing"
Is considered racist because it uses the all Muslims/Arabs are suicide bombers stereotype.

Also, what is up with your misspelling of "many"?

I want to say the waiter did it because he looks nervous. On the otherhand, number 1 has no knife and a knife was left at the scene.

Hint: think about where the victim was before she was killed.

This
would also explain the lack of food on the woman's table since he would have taken the nearest knife to kill the woman but in his fury forget to get another knife for the set which he later gave to a customer

The bathroom?
are you saying Norman Bates did this

2 has 2 knives

Meaning one too many

Meaning, he possible had a third to stab the woman

He is also eating what looks like an expensive steak

Perhaps he bribed the waiter to stay quiet after he seen caught him, which is why he looks scared

Number 2 is also winking, which happens in the old primary game whos the murderer when you wink at your victim and they die.

Number 2 exposed.

Norman did nothing wrong

>Shes a woman and can go in the bathroom

the culprit is a murderer. what makes you think he cares about arbitrary rules like defined gender areas?

Well its an innocent joke. I even explained that the girl is a russian communist wearing a babushka that hated the restaurant because its a symbol of capitalism.

Hey! not all murderers are degenerates who go to women's bathrooms!

explained this many times on facebook, its number 4, murder weapon is a table knife, he is using a fork so he is the killer, the muslim woman has her table knife, and is not the killer because muslim women are not allowed to use fork. so she only needs one utensil

BEFORE B4 like where was she sitting in the restaurant.
Norman Bates is nothing without a decent string section. and i don't see a quartet!

Im using my phone. And im not a native english speaker.

>I kill people, but at least I respect their "Me" time in the lavatory.
That is an odd set of ethics user.

you just gotta have some sort of limit
every set of ethics is "odd" as it is a human invention, but without those seemingly arbitrary rules we'd still be eating our own shit

I know we're talking about targeted homicide and not war, but isn't something along these lines outlined in the Geneva Conventions? Like, don't kill an enemy soldier if they're shitting or something like that?

Transsexual faggot that converted to Islam is the killer.

You knew it was racist when you wrote it dumb fucker.

Nobody is the killer. The woman was sitting with number 1. They had an argument over who was splitting the bill which caused the woman to flee to the bathroom where she then commits suicide. Notice number one looks like he's finished what was eating.

the woman has open palms, which she would have after dropping the knife therefore the wound looks self inflicted. If she had put up a fight against the murderer, her palms would have been closed.

But in this case, she was the murderer.

People just got triggered, it's fine

Not eating our own shit is instinctual though, but I get your point.
The geneva convention might say that, but if you're a soldier and some dude just got done killing part of your unit and calls a shit break, you're sure to be sneaking up on and capturing/killing that shitting asshole.

It seems whoever drew this wanted people to think it was 3, maybe because of some moronic "lol u thot it was muslim but it wasnt u racist" reason. I'd say it's probably 4 since he's missing his knife.

I don't even understand how he got banned off Facebook if he did it on 9gag. Do your comments on 9gag get shared on your facebook?
Don't you make 9gag profiles? Or are they linked?

>Being shot at in the open
>Drop weapon, pull pants down
>shit on ground and scuttle away like a crab, leaving trail of shit
>"IT'S A WAR CRIME TO SHOOT ME, I'M SHITTING"
>live to fight another day

4. The knife was left in the bathroom We can disregard 1 as we know the proper way to set a table has the knife on the right side.

However we can also look at 2 where the table looks like it was set for two people. Wife goes to the bathroom, but she never comes out.

3 Did not just get here. She's about to leave. Notice how she has a clean plate? None of the other tables were set with a plate before the customer shows up. She has obviously been busy eating. That fat fucking whore

That mental image was glorious user, well done.

no, it has to be the girl, it's illegal for dudes to go into the womens bathroom. you wouldn't want indecency on top of murder

This

This explains why she has one palm facing down and one up, and also because dudes can't go into the bathroom

#3 the only woman there. The only one that is even dressed as a woman. And she's a Mokslim they do that kind of stuffm

there is a knife next to the woman
3 is not missing a knife?

Can't be 3, why is she surprised?

3. Women are murderers

The woman in the bathroom is the murdered; she committed suicide. After the Muslim refugees invaded her country, they brought their Sharia Laws with them. Walking about the city one day, she came upon a roving street gang of Muslim men, who began to chase her and throw rocks at her for not wearing a hijab. Having survived the ordeal, she went into the first building she came across, this restaurant. She grabbed a knife off of a table as a means of self defense in case she had too (she was still in fight or flight mode) and then went to the woman's bathroom as a supposed place of safety, a sanctuary if you will. There she encountered the other woman wearing the hijab washing her hands and leaving. Having finally coming to the realization that she as a white woman in her own country was a minority and that the Muslim invasion of her country and her former way of life was complete, she took her own life in despair. After stabbing herself in the chest, she realized the horror or what had happened to her and puled the knife sticking out of her own chest, it slipping out of her hand as she starts to bleed out and drops to the floor. The knife, and her body, ends up with where we see them in the image. Case closed. The true criminals were the Muslim "refugees" that caused this whole mess to begin with.

Yeah youre racist.

The killer is not in the picture. Notice the partially open door near the top right. The killer already has fled the scene.

If not eating your own shit is instinctual, then why do dogs do it?

The guy in red obviously

Because dogs aren't people and their instincts differ from ours?
Plenty of animals eat their shit, to their own benefit even. We just don't because our diet doesn't need several tries to be digested.

they're dumb and stupid. a couple species that exist eat their own shit for survival (rabbits)
and eating shit isn't normal instinctual, since most people don't do it. it's abnormal

It's safe to say this is a british pub. Therefore it must be the muslim since britain is getting taken over by muslims. Her palm facing up has been made to look like it was self inflicated, but the muslim was so careless that she got blood on her hijab

>near the WC
>no knife
>shirt outside his pants, despite his age
>red shirt, hiding the blood
>looks latino

Probably tried to rape the victim

Come on its not that offending its a joke.

why did those niggers have bats at a 'peaceful protest'?

Number 4 cause the knife is missing

Yeah, i bet right after the police is done beating some poor nigger they make sure to tell him it was just a prank bro

Nah i still dont get it, you compare that simple word joke to actual beating, and its on 9gag.

This video is so satisfying

Underrated posts

The 9gag part just makes it even worse! you're exposing CHILDREN to this kind of shit and then people like you wonder why there are school shootings

bet you browse 9gag a lot
>you faggot
>underage b&

Lame cartoon meant to trap facebook retards into a gang-shaming over their implicit Sexism/Islamaphobia.

Oh you laugh at 9gag but you browse Sup Forums? Really?

>implying viewing fictional representations of violence makes people violent.
Haven't you seen the study that implied a correlation between the rising numbers of people playing GTA and the falling numbers of actual violent crimes?

>implied

browse is a broad term

With evidence, do you have evidence for your claim?
Also courts have made several rulings about this, viewing fictional violence only fucks over already fucked individuals who can't discern between fiction and reality.

One study revealed that playing violent games like call of Duty and GTA affected the brain just as much as reading a violent bible story. Guess which one of those the researchers didn't say caused violence.

evidence financed by whom? it's all a ploy to keep themselves in business

If they have the same effect, my reply would be that both caused no significant violence to occur.
But then again, games are openly fictional, the bible pretends to be fact. So if people take it as fact and act on it, I could see the bible story doing more damage.

Prove it.

prove bush did 9/11, I don't have the resources to pick that fight

Not 3, she got stabbed from the front so she probably saw a man coming in through the mirror.

Not 2, he still has his knife.

4's dress shirt is half tucked in and he hardly touched his food.

Waiter isn't an option.

1 looks like he was busy finishing his food, though we don't have much to go on.

I'm probably going to say 3.

Motive is important here. She was starving, so she waited for a muslim woman to order food and pay for it, then killed her in the bathroom and took her place, knowing no one would notice because most distinguishing characteristics are hidden by the hijab.

This is further proved by the open, rummaged through purse. The girl was so poor she immediately stole everything else from the woman's purse.

I like that explanation a lot

So in order to disprove your conspiracy theory, I have to prove another conspiracy theory?
How about a study that shows people who know the difference between reality and fiction becoming violent from playing GTA/COD.
Thank you, I thought it rather logical myself.

FUCKING KEK

You can't just make up a motive out of thin air. Based on what's actually in the picture, 4 should be the first one to look into.