I think im now entirely certain that it should be a biological imparative that women are owned by men...

I think im now entirely certain that it should be a biological imparative that women are owned by men. I mean women are naturally weaker and have a predisposition to trying to be as attractive as possible to a mate. It just makes so much sense to me to have women serve men entirely. Im open for an argument from you faggots though so explain to me why im wrong.

>Supreme Gentleman detected

what is a biological imperative?

I lol'd! OP is talking some bullshit pseudo-science that fits his disgusting delusion of reality.

Because there is no properry in nature and you cant actually own things.
Second reason might be that woman in nature possibly dont try to be attractive all day but try to survive. There are no razors or pafumes in nature and no mirrors, so people are much less aware of their own looks.

I mean it just makes the most sense to naturally have women be controlled by men

shut the fuck up and go back to your mum's basement

fuck you

You didnt explain how that makes sense. An ant is weaker than a weasel does it make sense that the weasel controls the ant now?

if it made sense naturally to happen, or if it were unavoidable or a consequence of nature, it would never not be the case, there would be no point in saying "it should be like this" because it would always be that way no matter what

Wo that's some deep truth

So girl having a vagina is not natural anymore?

the only reason why men are physically stronger is because they were the ones being sent out to hunt / fight and possibly die. the reason is because women are more important than men, thats why they need protection. if 9 out of 10 men from a group die, that group will still have the same ammount of children and will continue existing. if 9 out of 10 women died, that group is dead.
tldr women are the only real people and men can literally go die

Femanon here, they cannot be 'owned' however they look for a strong figure in their life for physical and emotional support

You're not, but "because not all women are like that!!!!!!!!" it means none of them can be. The few loud dyke cunts ruin it for everybody. They CAN'T be arm candy or a "loving" wife, so they sour grapes that shit and say they want mans shit. They got their way, now all womyn are more than equal to men.
some quiet ones (the rare few without internet) are happy being taken care of, because they know it only looks bad from that one angle. They contribute behind closed doors with blowjobs or whatever, but everybody else seems to have this idea that women are entitled to being taken care of if they wish, but you can't claim it's part of the relationship/partnership and if she doesn't hold up her end you'll stop paying

OP too quickly forgets the adage that what you own eventually owns you

OP has never had sex, ever.

Sup Forums is a different kind of cancer pls go back to /r9k/

Addendum to that, because I forgot:

Kill yourself now, FUCKING NOW DO IT FUCKING RIGHT NOW, DO IT MOTHERFUCKER.

femanon detected, nobody loved you in highschool and now you're an edgy social justice nazi.
We get it. Filename

You will die virgin OP. Nothing will save you.

Thank you Ted Bundy.

By the way, there was violence on many sides. Many sides. Some are saying those girls were very violent to you, kicking and scratching, when you killed them. On many sides.

Tits

Underrated post.

Dick

To the extent that the ant's survival depends on the weasle's choice to let it live, yes.

Arguably, the real reason for this difference is that it takes women 9 months to have a kid.

/thread
/thread harder

I agree. For the sake of men this should be the case.

Women have evolved to be proficient in one aspect alone, that being the manipulation of men. That manipulation being a survival mechanism, ensuring that they, women, always have a meal ticket. Because as long as they have a cunt. As long as they can bear children. There will be a man somewhere that will provide them with everything they need. But this dynamic has far surpassed its biological imperatives now. Now it's become something else.

We have always lived under a covert matriarchy as a result of this. We believe that we as men have been dominant, but this is a falsehood and is only believed to be the case due to the fact that women have us take upon ourselves almost all the responsibilities outside of the home, traditionally speaking. It seems like a man's world because men do all the jobs women don't want to do, which is pretty much all jobs outside of childbearing, raising the children and being the matriarch of a family unit and whatever other social groups they include themselves within.

Now, this power differential has gone on for so long, that women have begun to crave overt matriarchy. Whereby through social mediums such as the state, they reshape society in their image and have men serve them at their leisure. Using male appeasers to essentially beat independently minded men into submission so they too serve their feminine masters.

So yes, for the sake of men as a whole, I firmly believe we need to flip the power differential, and take back our independence and stop allowing these parasites to dictate to us when they are our inferiors.

yeah and that means the people that can create new people are the only important ones and the ones who cant are just dummies

I love these "biological" ideologies when it comes to justifying animalistic behavior in humans. It basically says, "I can't bring myself to evolve past living as an accidentally-formed reproductive tool and become a self-determining sentient being. What's more, everyone else should be a hapless beast with no self-control, much like myself!"

Holy shit, you are bitter and isolated as fuck...

Brushing aside human history before the past 60 years, I can see why you'd think this state of affairs isn't naturally occurring.

In the context of human history, I'd it's a pretty hard fact that women have been controlled by men.

Not saying this is good, just that it is.

OP needs a hug.

So infertile people are dummies?

You're a dick.

to nature? ya they literally die out

I don't see where your overall argument is going now.

fertile women are the only real people.

Tits or gtfo
We own you, cunt

Bitter? No.
Isolated? Yes.

Self-isolated for a specific purpose. To observe general patterns of behaviour in the people around me without being actively involved in any friendships or relationships. An outside view has many benefits when looking for an understanding of social behavioural patterns.

Basically. Not everyone who has these views is a hideaway woman hater who sits in a room all day ruminating on their mysogyny out of sheer bitterness. Some people intentionally isolate themselves for a specific purpose or ideal. But of course, you'll likely disregard all of that, and everything else I've said. Because you're projecting and it's easier to judge me than to consider the information I'm providing.

Was meant for.

>doesnt manage to create human relationships
>this is a choice, im an observer of human nature that i am so unable to understand that i cant even talk to other people
sure m8

ITT: SJWs vs neckbeards round 17, with no clear winner in sight

Oh, forgot. You're a robot. Your cold critical calculations have lead you to a conclusion of oppression. Beep bort. Unacceptable. Beep bort. Must resist the Matriarchy Complex. Activate MRA Protocol. Main objective: Subjugate women, impregnate them. Get laid. Beep bort. Ignore empirical evidence that is everywhere in the environment. Must. Get. Laid. Beep bort. (PS. Yes, I am judging you. You can judge me back, it'll be fun, go on!)

Not the same guy,but I'm definitely judging you to be a prepubescent faggot
>beep bort

(giganticfaggot)

Doesn't manage to? I have no desire to. I've had plenty of friendships and relationships and none of them have benefited me whatsoever because most people if not all, have little to no regard for others and that lack of regard has always made my life more difficult and I refuse to tolerate it. I benefit far more from spending practically all of my time by myself and if I choose to spend time with others I keep it to a minimum and let them know exactly what the purpose of it is. E.g. whores I use when I have "spare" time. And as a result I'm content and am able to do all of the things I want to do without getting lonely.

I also have countless acquaintances that I keep at a distance, but speak to regularly both online and "in real life."

The point is, I choose to not allow any of those acquaintances to develop into anything more. Partly because of the reasons I just stated above, but more so because right now, I'm far too interested in observing patterns of behaviour in people, most of all, women. And I literally cannot do that if I have deep meaningful friendships or relationships, and even casual ones run the risk of damaging my neutrality against the things I want to observe and understand.

And it's hardly being a robot. I still feel emotion. I just choose to separate myself from things and not invest in them because I have something I want to achieve.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand that, wanting to achieve something that requires a little personal sacrifice for your greater good.

>SJW trash detected
Without men to fuck and bust inside them and also protect them from other dangers, women would not have been able to have children.

doesnt change the fact that they are far less important

But only to men who can spell, I think.

Aaahahahahahaha!

Both are equally important, so you can get your summerfag SJW trash way the fuck outta here.

no, we need as many women as possible, but we always only need one male for the species to continue. they are almost entirely redundant

Once again, man-hating garbage. One guy would not be able to handle all the demands.

you wouldnt, you beta fag. thats why you're redundant

I'm saying no man would, as even the most resilient man's dick would fall off at some point after all that jerking off/fucking, so there need to be a proportion amount of men to women, which prevents incest which leads to you.

(alsoagiganticfaggot)
How's the transition going?
Gonna be part of the 45% soon?

>women are not controlled by men

Keep telling that to yourself.

im not transitioning, im born as the third (only) gender, the next step in evolution.

ok retardo bitch, i was talking about small groups of people like in cave men times, i wasnt talking about the worl population. fucking idiot

>third gender
Then you should be able to go fuck yourself

ive already done that today, thanks

Maybe for humans, but most / a lot of females of species generally have the same strength.

Just look at female lions, monkeys, whatever else.

Humans may have obvious visual differences in some cases, but the whole men are stronger than women isn't really that true, in my opinion.

I have no sources or facts to back that up, so don't try arguing with me.

That's the spirit princess
You're still a faggot