CONTINUE

CONTINUE
>trumpster acting exactly like sandniggers
what a surprise, amirite?
I mean, it's not like they two face of the same autism medal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mnywjPPDtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The armed Antifa terrorists where attacking the mans car with ball bats, he panicked and gunned it

also the unlawful and Armed protesters wer allowed

while the alt right group who had a permit was being shut down, local law enforcement again minimal presence and stand down orders to all the violent Antifa to assault the peaceful alt right people...

Alt right illusions, trying so desperately.

There was no damage on the car before he hit the crowd

This guy's a hero bruh, you mad faggot?

antifa fuckers were bused in to, whole thing has a lot of inconsistency and oddities like its a false flag, a lot of shit that does not add up

yet again whole thing smells like Geroge Soros

he killed a land whale

Hero.
You poked the bear long enough.

he also get the virgirns in heaven i guess, you double muhammad.

Difference is the cont on the bottom blew herself up in an Israeli pizzaria.

really you mean like the man that casually stepped out of the way that struck his car with a BASEBALL BAT, before he speed up , watch all available videos, this is a fact

the drivers statement to police is that he panicked

also people crossed in front of him safely
right before the attack, if it was I'm gonna kill them fuckers the target would be max carnage, instead he acted like somebody who panicked

yea how about that baseball bat to his tail light
for starters...

how about all the fuckers with stick and bats around his car, why where they even there, an heavily armed group of protesters known for their violence , police should of already arrested them all in a world of law and order...

hi, ahmed.

Muh genetics

hi paid shill or total dumb ass who has not watched the videos

there are a lot of videos including drone footage

no damage then what this asshole? I'm sure he was just fixing his car with this ball bat right, this is just before he gunned it

Show me the video where that's visible.

>not realizing that is not ok to kill people because someone made a bump on your car
hi, ahmed. stoned any infidel that has been mean to your car today?

yep and the gay was in front stepped back
let him pass then swung the bat into his tail light

if he was going to plow though you think he would not of been going so slow just before,

see

Did you actually watch the video? He started speeding up long before he got hit with the bat.

>crowd already open
>everyone watching there in fear
yes, this was definitely before he charged the people with his car, dmytry

b-but he had a baseball bat so it's self defence! MAGA MAGA MAGA!!1!1!

False

a deadly weapon is a deadly weapon
especially in the hands of antifa who known for their violence. A lot of ball bats, sticks, etc in the videos

No attack on the charger. Try again.

False.

what is false?

O Hai See

Ugh

You're what we call a "short timer"

i lol'd

Funny considering all the fake hate crimes, fires, and Nazi shit that were proven false/fake. staged or commited by the left/Democrats/Muslims/ blacks

Again--I feel like I'm going to be saying this a lot--the car is visibly speeding up seconds before being hit with the bat. The driver had already made the decision to attack the protesters before his car was struck. The idea that he accelerated his car in response to an attack is demonstrably false.

and then on to

youtube.com/watch?v=9mnywjPPDtU

yea and the fact checker have been proven false or misleading, time a time again

also flaming far left trump hating Hillary supporting websites/groups doing the fact checking.

#notallwhites

He addipted himself perfectly to the PC kulture and is an early adopter to the policies the left (literally) beats into ppl.

So he grabbed a car of peace and culturally enriched the ppl.

I cannot see, what he should have allegedly done wrong by this again.
Fucking insufferable left. U literally demanded this, and now u complain again.
He PERFECTLY integrated himself into the new culture snd yet u whine again.

He literally did nothing wrong.

Tbh he probably just panicey, because leftoscum attacked him and overreacted.
Literally not his faunlt.
Leftists offended him. Their fault.

Muslim propaganda

>white starts doing a poor job of what muslims have been doing all over europe
>now it's a problem
Who didn't see this coming?

Behold! The most eloquent right-winger in this thread!

Is someone off their meds?

you're brain damage retarded
>We're hitting levels of autism that shouldn't be possible

Actually that guy is liberal, but the left can't meme, and when he realized how shitty his memes were, he turned himself in and claimed he's a Republican so as to not add fuel to the meme that the left can't meme.

>considering sticks a deadly weapon when you're inside a fucking car
i knew you guys were fucking cowards, but this is some seriously extreme pussyness right there.
And still doesn't change the fact that the pic you took has happened after he already charged the crowd, btw.

More autism is evidently always possible

in fact not considering him a terrorist after he did the same as ISIS has done in an even more political situation is an incredible level of autism.
My congratulations on your achievements, mullah omar.

>the crowd
Crowd?

Oh, you mean the illegal armed riot of people carrying baseball bats, flame throwers, and wearing masks and helmets? The people who were illegally occupying the street and impeding traffic of a thoroughfare? The people who made no attempt to peacefully organize by filing for a permit to assemble with their municipal authority?

Take to the street, you're dead meat.
Walk in my boulevard, you will get carred.
March in my road, you shall be mowed.
Antifa in the avenue, deaths will accrue.
Hoods of black, we will car attack.

Politicized tards who believe politics are left and right and that either are radical prove their creative capacities by just that. Like you just did.

This is extremely location relevant. U.S.? Probably accurate. Europe? Like 1 in 4.

>Guys, James Hogkinson was a lone actor. He doesn't speak for all communists!
>Trump just endorsed Nazi murder cars by not re-condemning the killer and re-condemning racism!

>1 in 4

Remember when 150 million Europeans were killed by refugees last year? What a tragedy!

lol, you're just solidifying my point.

Whose the second bitch

wow, they even teach rhymes now to trumpsters.
very scary indeed, now please let me know how charging a CROWD that is not attaching you and is just carrying sticks not a crime, you double muslim.

You mean the street that was meant to be closed to cars as per the road closure map? The amount of other cars in the vids doesn't make sense but it was marked as closed

Pic related, the road closure map I got from someone that lives 2 blocks from the attack

He looks like a text book psycho. WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION PVT. PYLE?!!!

It is illegal to block a thoroughfare. It was a riot, and anyone caught in the middle of an antifa flash riot should react the same way. Go watch footage of the LA riots from 1992, when they pulled white people out of their cars and smashed cinder bricks over their heads.

It is illegal to do what antifa did. It is reasonable to protect yourself from them.

As seen in the map I posted above where red and blue are closures the road was closed

this horrible excuse for English could only have been written by a Russian. can't they get a good English speaker to troll /b?

>no police
>other cars were in the intersection
The road was closed, guys! We just don't have a permit. Our bodies closed the road, look at this map.

Obviously not the same guy.

>what is a permit
>what is a car door lock
>still no proof that he was attacked
1/10

>b-but they were carrying sticks! violent anti-american scum
>what do you mean i can't buy my third assault rifle? DAMN LIBERALS!

>Oh, you mean the illegal armed riot of people carrying baseball bats, flame throwers, and wearing masks and helmets? The people who were illegally occupying the street and impeding traffic of a thoroughfare? The people who made no attempt to peacefully organize by filing for a permit to assemble with their municipal authority?

Pacifism was the response in the '30s. It resulted in the shame of a nation that suffers the reputation to this day.

Not again. Here and now we're taking out the trash.

The other cars don't make sense and seems mostly because the police dropped the ball and didn't use bollards to close the street

and here come the Korean bitches. Damn you Ruskies are working overtime!!

>antifa had a permit
Proof?

>everyone that do illegal things should be executed by private citizen without no consequences for the citizen
that's not how law works, you terrorist

See
You can't get the city to issue a road closure map without a permit