As far as sports go, what's the saddest you've ever been?

As far as sports go, what's the saddest you've ever been?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/EwMvwJC,vdRZTKG,XQS6fOF,Efcj8sF,7wPHjzT,Diw3n2Q,mUSFmzO,LkRR4jY,Kq91IgF,K8scFNx,iPCVCWd,viwGbnA,kcuS2NR,BEjeCPu,AfZT5V8,KUvcmKh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not the saddest I've ever been but the saddest I've been in the past few years

2012 Redskins/Seahawks playoff game, basically RG3's grand finale. I'll never forget that season and hold nothing against RG3.

2007 Super Bowl
>talked so much shit all year
>Cried

When the Bulls beat the Jazz in game 6 of the 1998 Finals that or when the Colts lost the 2010 super bowl to the fucking Saints

Vince Carter missing in game 7

Losing on penalties to Portugal in euro 2004

Based Adriana

when ireland lost to new zealand by a last minute try in the aviva in 2014

When Allen Houston made that kag shot with.8 seconds left to eliminate the 1 seed Heat in 1999. I was sobbing desus

more appalled at the time...sad later.

Italy 2006

When the Cubs won the world series. God i cant stand their entitled faggot fanbase.

/missdale/

One strike away twice.

It still hurts so much

Good god whos this?!?!

1996 when my city's team left

They came back though, 15 years later

>north american """"sports""""

Pedo

18-1 easily, it's amazing when I meet another Mass/New England transplant and it goes to that topic the disappointment is still there.

I think it'll always be there but my butthurt is pretty much at an all-time low after this last owl

I forgot, one of those sluts from that slut coffee shop

Shes definitely 18+

Oh for sure, a lot of books got closed with the Seattle win and this one. We meme'd out two.

my club was in relegation matches to go to 1st divison again and i went to the stadium super drunk. after that i called my gf a whore and life gone to shit overall. havent had anything with a girl since

Schumi announcing his retire?

I honestly don't give a fuck about vroom vrroom crash burn

Same

btfo

>Derek Fisher buzzer beater in 2004
I still think the shot clocked stayed a .4 for a suspiciously long time.

For a Yankees fan nothing in any other sport will ever compare to the collapse against Boston in 2004. Not only was it a humiliating loss to our forever rival but it went on for about a week. A week of feeling worried and insecure, that's some grade-A psychological torture.

The game 7 losses in the 01 and 03 world series were pretty brutal too but that ALCS reverse sweep went on for so long.

Clausura 2013 final

But seriously, who is this? Gotta love white girls.

you have to go back Abdul

I've been searching the internet to no success...

ooga booga

2008 netherlands vs russia

This. It was our year, we were actually playing really well and Rooney was at his peak then. I was convinced we were going to win it all but then Portugal had to go an injure Rooney and cheat us out of the tournament.

m.imgur.com/EwMvwJC,vdRZTKG,XQS6fOF,Efcj8sF,7wPHjzT,Diw3n2Q,mUSFmzO,LkRR4jY,Kq91IgF,K8scFNx,iPCVCWd,viwGbnA,kcuS2NR,BEjeCPu,AfZT5V8,KUvcmKh

I remember crying because I knew GIMI would leave (McLaren) Mercedes

2 relegations in a row

Probably when we got BTFO by the Giants in the 2012 WS

>we

Superbowl XLI

2006 super bowl

Sad day for burrs fans

7 - 0 Against CHICHICHILELELE

07 CL final and 2016 euro playoffs.

Probably when the team I support by spending my money on got BTFO by the Giants in 2012

Better you autst? Pizza man just died have some respect.

Croatia vs Turkey 2008