Fear leads to anger

>Fear leads to anger
>Anger leads to hate
>Hate leads to suffering

Is this the future that Sup Forums really wants under Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLzJAebfEIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taking advice from a creepy old green midget living in a swamp. the same dude mounts his pupil while taunting him and erects a fallac symbol with his mind

yeeeah

>no there is still another

what did he mean with this

There will be suffering, but it won't be mine.

Yoda is a faggot.

Sounds very Buddhist. Go and ask the Buddhists in Myanmar what they think about Muslims and get back to me.

You are pointing out muslim traits?

This is the guy who failed to realize and stop the rise of an evil totalitarian government right under his nose?

Oh, the parallelism.

>fear is bad!
>completely disregard all safety precautions!
>LOL LET'S DRIVE A CAR WITH NO WINDOWS OR BRAKES, STOP GIVING IN TO FEAR LOL

Trump is Luke and the globalists are the Empire

NO

the empire are the good guys

the rebels are multiculti cucks

You're right. Trump would be Anakin. If there weren't any liberal rebel faggots, the empire would be great again.

Leia was force-sensitive too...

>implying trump fears anything

Wrong, the Empire is a giant multiplanetary globalist organization, they are like the UN with more power, clearly Trump is Luke Skywalker.

>Clouded, the dark side is
>a force-ist, I am not
>A result of the already broken system was Dooku

Yup, because we are suffering due to your retarded incompetence already, so what more pain to fixing a problem.

Yoda is a fictional green goblin written by George Lucas. George Lucas is not an authority on philosophy or politics.

Fear, anger and hate are all essential, natural human feelings, just like courage, calm and love. Courage can not exist without fear, calm can not exist without anger and love can not exist without hate, just like light can't exist without darkness.

TRUMP IS TRYING TO STOP THE FORMATION OF THE GLOBAL EMPIRE

TRUMP IS SKYWALKER YOU FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=WLzJAebfEIg