A girl is coming over, what do they eat?

A girl is coming over, what do they eat?

cum

EGGS
BOWLS FULL OF EGGS

Her pussy, virginfag.

huehuehue

fucking 9 year olds

Ask her.

Small rodents and berries.

Mix drinks using vodka and order chinese takeout

This guy knows what's up.

I don't care
You pick
No, not in the mood

Fucking food you neanderthal, just make some kraft mac&cheese or grab a little ceasars pizza with your dumb ass

Femanon here, for dinner they love meat with a healthy portion of vegetables

Go to a restaurant and ask them what women order normally... my guess is Salads and pasta with butter and garlic on it...

>type "femanon here"
>wait 0.03 seconds
>290 lonely, gullible spergs appear and spend the next 45 minutes screaming for tits, timestamps and sharpies in poopers

WORKS EVERY TIME

it doesn't matter. whatever they eat they run to the bathroom immediately after and throw it up. that's how they stay looking pretty.

Yeah, if you're a beta who needs a relationship for some dumb reason, a good way to keep her is to feed her. Give her something she really likes but smaller portions. unless you like fatties, but you got to imply that she needs to be thin or she'll feel comfortable expanding

just leave

Citrus fruits will mask the taste of a dirty penis.

I hear that women don't drink anything except for bleach

learn to cook you fucking virgin loser

This.
Be sure to fuck a grapefruit before hand and then squirt some lemon or lime juice on your junk for good measure.

i'll cook your mom faggot

Remember orange listerine? It doesn't burn that bad on your dick hole and is similar

I think I keep a bag of dog food in the pantry just for that reason

femanon here

True, though the small 1% will reply with something intelligible
I was assuming he's looking for something for lunch / dinner for her
He asked what girls eat and here I am, a girl, giving my opinion as to what I like for a meal. Today I had KFC style drumsticks with mashed potatoes and peas.

Why do you have to lie like that user? That's clearly a man.

>KFC
found the nigger

Why would you outright say you're black?

everyone behold sexless harry potter the powerful virgin wizard fuck you faggot

do you see a benis?

nothing. they don't eat anything. and will become extremely offended if you offer them bread. I don't know. try some small peices of fruit or maybe seeds

Post your tits or gtfo

while it may sound amusing, this is the best advice in this ITT thread.

Tits or GTFO.

>A girl is coming over, what do they eat?

Semen typically

Kinda looks like they're tucking there.

Jokes aside.

You're probably an absolute autist who's been too coddled to ever search for a recipe online so here's your assburger mission of the decade:

Go get some exotic-ish Thai prawn curry/Vietnamese shit/ whatever is available in your hickshit town that isn't McDonalds-tier. Buy a bunch of that and then go home and put it in your best cooking pot. If you happen to have a wok or something--which of course you don't--that would be even better.

Casually pretend like it's leftovers you made.

peanut butter M&Ms and Dr. Pepper

She eats my THROBBING COCK

they want nothing but eat all the food off your plate and then complain that they're getting fat and say "I didn't eat anything all day, how am I getting fat?"

If your lucky they eat dick. If your unlucky they eat pussy.

seeds and mealworms.
fat balls if its getting near winter

here comes barneyposter

sorry thats for squawking birds. easy mistake to make

But tits and timestamp could also be because they don't believe it's a gril

I bought the ingredients and cooked myself, it just takes a lot of spices, flour, egg whites and a deep frier. I'm not black you faggot, just cooking for me and my boyfriend
I'm giving my opinion, which OP asked what girls like, who else knows what girls want other than a girl? That's not how that 'rule' works

Does this mean my meat and potatoes?

Hey OP. Try a Cobb salad.
They're pretty easy to make. Can serve as a meal in themselves and, as with all recipes, you can usually modify it to suit your taste.
The ingredients are on the internet.
If she doesn't like chicken. Ask about salmon. I'd go with smoked salmon, but any sort will do. If she's not into bleu cheese, try some Parmesan, Gouda, or Swiss.
And you want to taste the ingredients, not just the dressing. So go sparingly. Don't fuck up a good smoked salmon.

get some amphetamine instead of food, then you don't have to eat

Just spill some spaghetti out of your pockets

When I first glanced at the picture I thought someone had eaten a T-bone steak raw...then I looked closer and was like oooh cake...lol

or if she has a sweet tooth you could burst into treats

OP, please please please do this.

OP make her a bowl of peeled hard boiled eggs.

Do this and be legend.

OP, the weight of greatness is heavy, but history remembers those who shoulder the burden. Some are destined for greatness, and you are one.

Make this girl a bowl of hard boiled eggs.