Am I ugly?

side pic

Is that a rethorical question?

Meh, passable

Yes

Jokes aside... You're not ugly..
Not the strongest jaw, but it's there
Kind of a jew nose

I think i'd rate you like a 6 or a 5. (I'm a dude BTW) (no homo)

get a trendy hair cut and then we'll talk

Bogdanof/10

Eat healthier to fix your jaw line. get your eyebrows done.

nah, perfectly normal/avg looking

good dress sense, better hair/beard (if you can grow one), bit more fitness and easy 7.

nah you're fine, not the shiniest gem of the world but I guess you could fuck cool girls anyway if you have a good attitude

Stale bait....who's you trying to fool anyway?

Just get a haircut and fix your eyebrows. Work out to get the baby fat off your face. You could easily go from a 6 (which is what you are right now) to a 7 and a half w nice fitting / looking clothes, a presentable haircut, and a beard.

yeah, totally right, the fit part is the most important, I give you a 7,5 with all those attributes accomplished

Yes but you have good taste in headphones so there's hope.

ugly as shit

kys ty

Your hair is what making things bad, let the top grow out a little longer, like the very top. And cut the sides short. A medium fade could help, take care of your hair with some 2in1 shampoo/conditioner, cut your sideburns short. Don't let patchy beard/mustache come in, just keep shaving it looks good and eventually it will all come in evenly and thick especially if you shave again and again. Try combing your hair back when you shower and let it dry like that and see what happens

thanks white bitches for fuck with niggers, then these genectic errors born, gosh this thing is ugly!!

Quit being an unconfident little bitch and you'll be a lot more attractive and you'll "fit into" your looks. If your a little bitch you could be 10/10 and not fit your looks thus be unattractive

You look like the son of borat

i'm indian, not black

How is this bait?

No, but keep your hair clean and combed or something.

inger

Bait to get people to post pics of themselves so threads can be made like this with their ugly face

Pejeet/10

come on dude, now my jew detector is going off again..