youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs
youtube.com/watch?v=MkT2wW3-1jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5NcpYe9XZfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok, Paulie.

>>GABAGOOOOL!!!

EH, pie's on though

Why this man look alike raccoon?

You watch it, Jagoff! And go home and get your fuckin' shinebox!!

*stab stab stab*

Imagine... his own mother... in a nursing home!

It's a Retirement Community, Ma. How many fuckin'times I gotta say it?

Somebody order Gabagool?

You heard him. More gabagool.

Why are Italian Americans so swarthy compared to their European counterparts?

You feelin' strong?

Has he done anything after the show?

Don't get cunty, kid

You never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Actually, he totally did!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I must complement you, Don Corleone, on the fine quality of the gabagool, on this, the day of your daughter's wedding.

This is now a Gabagool Thread.

small hands

Eh

FUCK YOU TONY

Only decent person in the show. Except maybe Bobby but Bobby pulled the trigger on the Frenchie even though you could tell he hated doing it.

OH he was a wannabe tough guy, but, he was a good person.

>it's a Carmela has sexual fantasies with Furio episode

quick someone fetch the copypasta

why are there so many whites playing basketball in that pic

He was a spineless, passive-aggressive faggot who never had the balls to go through with anything. He mightn't have been as morally reprehensible as most of the cast, but he was easily one of the least likable. Janice tier.

I think it's a bit overrated. Especially for the price.

Artie was a miserable fuck, a truly mediocre individual.

Melfi was the only decent person.

What the fuck was his problem?

They all left from Sicily and as we all know Sicilians are spawned from niggers.

you're an eggplant

I came buckets

GET THAT EGG SALAD OUT OF THERE!

You see this is where you and I are gonna disagree. I don't think he didn't have the balls to be a monster like most of them, he was held back by having some sense of decency.

When he was actually feeling justified and angry he actually could fuck people up.

youtube.com/watch?v=xO1ag2emQp8

However he wasn't such a soullesss prick that when he knew Tony burned his business he would actually hurt his lifelong friend.

Maybe he was a bit of a pussy but he had some spine and I think his weaknesses and "lack of balls" was his conscious holding him back not some inherit character flaw.

Maybe Im over exaggerating calling him the only decent person BUT in no way is he Janice tier. He is at heart a good guy.

You're a cantaloupe.

>EY LISTEN HERE YOU HOOKED NOSE RAT FACED FUCK, THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED YA GOT IT, CURLY HAIR FUCK?? OH AND REMEMBER MUSSOLINI DID NOTHING WRONG

Jesus Christ HBO

>mfw my gym trainer looks just like Furio

Why did he do it?

normal behavior for juggalos

Do you remember your first blowjob Sup Forums?

Took him 4-5 minutes before he came

hey, heard that
I just said, "do you remember your first blowjob Sup Forums?"
guy answers, took him 4-5 minutes before he came

EH eh eh ehe eh

Ton, you hear that?

I Just said "I just said, 'do you remember your first blowjob Sup Forums?'

Then I says ,I just said, "do you remember your first blowjob Sup Forums?"

ehehehe

>you're not gonna believe this. He killed 16 czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.
>his house looked like shit
Just watched pine barens and holy shit this is comedy gold. Paulie is truly the funniest tv character i've ever seen, even funnier than Livia.

Pine Barrens is television kino

What happened to the Russian?

Did they ever put that shit in the docking station?

So fucking delicious.

*passes out*

It was also directed by this guy

It's a Feetch Episode.

what was going through his mind at this moment?

Oh look it's a....

>tension builds between Tony and Junior
>tension builds between Tony and Richie
>tension builds between Tony and Ralph
>tension builds between Tony and Feech
>tension builds between Tony and New York
>tension builds between Tony and Carmela

episode

>I hate my family

DR.MILFY, user WANT MILKYYYYYY

i dont understand why the episode is so good. yes i know, some funny lines, but:

>chris and paulie stupidly fuck up whacking a guy
>both spend entire episode whining, further straining their already strained relationship
>bobby goes deer hunter mode

i dont even remember the other storyline in the episode, it was that forgettable.

>it's a lazy, preachy, noticeably chunkier daughter episode

>The steaks aren't done yet
>Damn, Charmaine's sexy today...
>My feet hurts
>I hate my mother
>What's with AJ?
>Gary Coopah. Strong, silent type.

He seems so likeable there.

He has plenty of easily repeatable catchphrase meme dialogue and that general fedora appeal "epicness" shared by films like In Bruges and Tarantino.

Only casual Sopranos fans who would be more suited to watching Breaking Bad would think it's even a top 30 episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

Most deserving of death in the whole show.
SHe knows full well her dad hurts people for a living and unlike her mother who chooses to support him no matter what or her brother who decides to piggy back offf it without supporting it, she decides to take a moral stand against everything that isn't in her dads line of work.

>Racisssssss police hate nigggas Imma stop that

But wait doesnt your dad operate outside of local police and actually buy them off?

>How dare you say such things about hardworking Italians you bigot HES IN THE WASTE DISPOSAL BUISNESSSSSSSS
At least Janice was just a straight piece of shit, Meadow was a Hypocritical piece of shit.

>Long running show with a history of great music usage
>get hyped to hear the song that will close out the show
>It's fucking plebeian dadrock

that's how i saw it. it's a chris and paulie go on a wacky adventure episode. a meme episode if you will. don't get me wrong, i love paulie, he's my favorite character, but in terms of greater themes, ending shots/music choice, this doesn't even touch something like the coma episodes, or even most of s01.

>carmella supports Tony no matter what

uh...

Come on, she was a teen.
Don't forget she changed throughout the show and finally decided to be a lawyer to protect people like her father.

>Knows he cheats

Keeps going back

>Threatens divorce

Goes back

>Is told by her priest she is pretty much as responisble for blood as TOny is

Comes back
She might not cheerlead him on, but she is more than happy too ignore his violent mob life and pretend he is actually just a garbageman making 5 million a year.

Mia fucking Culpa, she supports him

>a meme episode if you will
Pine Barrens is the dictionary definition of a "meme episode".
>i love paulie, he's my favorite character,
Paulie is one of the biggest meme characters in television history.

More Gabbagool, anybody?

She thought her father ran some illegal gambling, she had no idea the shit he really did.

He looks like a Simpsons character.

Love that scene

Ey get ovah here

Paulie Walnuts is the most based

Watch Jackie Jr.s funeral scene again. She and the other mob daughters know full well their fathers had some hand in him getting shot in the back of the head.

ITs been a while but from what I remmeber they even say to the one outside girl, "you wouldnt understand you didnt grow up in this" or somthing to that effect.

She certainly knew by college Tony wasnt just running some poker games.

If I recall correctly in that scene she specifically says that they had nothing to do with it and that they just do some shit like illegal gambling.

At least they used it before Glee made it a meme song

>needing a gym trainer

Does he fuck you too, faggot?

It definitely comes across like they know but don't want to "Know".

They and more importantly she wouldnt be half as defensive if they didn't know or were aware at some level their fathers were just innocent part time gamblers.

Shes aware, by season 6 she is certainly aware her father is a full blown mobster.

Yet she continues to act like he's an innocent guy. At least Carmela knows but wants a good life and AJ knows but wants his own life. Meadow just plugs her ears and won't hear about it because even though her dad beat up her friends dad and brought home his car as a present somehow in her little "it can't be true" land he is a good guy.

She is easily the most unlikable family member (excluding Janice) since she Chooses to be ignorant.

>when Paulie is afraid of hell and keeps waking up at night because Chris said 03:00
>POISON IVY? DOES IT STILL ITCH!?

funny thing is that there are ghosts and shit in sopranos

word to da wise, chrissy

rememba da tendies.

Keep your fuckin' hands off my gabbagool!!

>Hells an Irish bar were its always St. Patrick's day. you cant win at dice and the Irish are always tougher than you

Sounds like justice to me

youtube.com/watch?v=MkT2wW3-1jQ

Ohh, that one looks so good!

Put a slice of Provolone on mine, ok, sweety?

This girl was the cutest in the show not meadow.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NcpYe9XZfg

Let me tell ya a couple of three things

There's enough gabagool for all of us. Let's go!

I think he won master chief

dean martin best rat

Is she the Lisa of Sopranos?

I vote for danielle

I need to convince my faggot friend to watch this with me. What is the one definite scene I can show him that'll win him over?

GABAGOOL

OVA HEERE

Do you suck each other dicks?

it's definitely a pleb song, but I think it fits really well. Chase himself made a comment that it's a song Tony probably grew up hearing all the time, and here he is with his family one last time. Plus the sort of aura it creates with the lyrics and the music, it's very fitting IMO

>some were born to sing the blues
>oh the movie never ends, it goes on and on and on and on

Ever since watching this masterpiece of a show, I can't hear this song without being taken back to that scene of Tony with his family, and the empty feeling I got watching it knowing it would be the last time

Did Silvio had parkinsons? Why was his head always shaking?